Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  50  51  52
Author: Subject: Thoughts from a Older Guy.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

[*] posted on 8.28.2018 at 07:33 PM

Another stupid thing that divides us is immigration….The GOP would have you think that ‘illegals’ are the bane of our country….Total pig slop….The bane of our existence is a government that should know better….Act better….But doesn’t…That starts at the top and at the top is The Donald….I wrote before that I like Trump personally…..But as a businessman….He has no reason to be anywhere near the White House….And therein lies the problem….The rules that you apply in business does not always translate to the world of politics…..Trump’s biggest problem is his mouth….He has a hard time controlling what he says and how he says it…His inner crew is too afraid to get him in a corner and say….Look, you fool….Step back and think a moment before you open your mouth…’Cause it may come back to bite you in the ass….I couldn’t blog all the dumb things that have come out of this man’s mouth….There was this one gas station…..In New Jersey, I think….The owner put up a sign that had everybody laughing…The sign said “Free Gas if Donald Trump does not say anything stupid today”……No one took him up on his offer…..I don’t think that anyone ever will…Those tweets are over the top….You’re the Prez….Leader of the Free World and you’re tweeting??....Tweets are for high school kids…..Sorry, but that is how I feel……Whenever you tweet, you kinda’ lose your mind…..How many tweets have you read where the tweeter had an “oops” moment??.....When they realize that what they tweeted was going to backfire in their faces??…..Classic example was Roseanne Barr…..You don’t have to go any further than that….Anyway, this thing with immigration is another thing to divide us…..To keep our minds off of other things that we should truly be worrying about…There are some twelve million ‘illegals’ in this country….If you follow the reasoning of the Elephants…..They are a threat to us….No, they are not…..The only threat here is ignorance…..Pure and simple….The majority of them are law abiding and peaceful citizens….They work here…..Go to school here….Pay taxes here….The last thing they want is to get into a fight with Uncle Sam….A lot of them came to the States through the airports….Not over some Texas border…They overstayed their Visas for whatever reason….Time magazine did this amazing article a few years back….I was surprised to know how many whites are among that ‘illegal’ population….They too are afraid to go to court….Fearful of going to hospitals…..Fearful of ICE popping up out of nowhere…..Despite this, their biggest protection is their white skin…They can blend in…..If everybody is looking for dark skin illegals….Those with lighter skins are going to be ignored…Still we shouldn’t have this fear hanging over our shoulders…..It’s so senseless…Two cases really stand out….One guy was about to be tossed out of the country after being here for well over twenty years….He was gainfully employed…..Had a family…..A home….The whole nine….ICE took him away in cuffs…There was a huge uproar over this one….A blizzard of other bad news hit that week…..So I am not sure what exactly happened to him…..The other was the Pizza Guy…..Pizza Guy was minding his own business when he had the misfortune to deliver a pizza to a military facility….The security there did a check on his name….Found out he was here illegally and arrested him……Do you believe that??.....They saw a pizza delivery man as being a threat??.....What kind of ganja were these guys smoking??.....Probably the same s**t that Kanye was smoking when he made that slavery crack a few months back….I mean, seriously…..What was the guy gonna’ do??....Blow up the base with his pizza truck??.....Attack them with large pies topped with extra cheese and bacon??....This one cause an uproar as well…But I followed this one closely….Pizza Guy was locked up for a little while….But he was released and he went back to his family…..The public outcry was that great…..Pretty wife and cute daughters….His case is still pending…. At least he is free and with his family…..It shouldn’t have to be this way…..ICE is snatching people out of courthouses and hospitals….Can you imagine the fear that some of them may have??......Every stranger is a threat…..Every sound makes you jump….You not sure when you leave your home in the morning, you won’t land in a jail cell that evening….All of this can solved with the stroke of a pen……Ronald Reagan, whom the GOP reveres as a god….Wanted to grant them amnesty back in the day, but his fellow Republicans pressured him into backing down….Dubya wanted to do the same thing and got the same reaction….Not all GOPers are rabid anti-immigration….It’s an issue that they love to keep on the table because it divides the country…..Us against Them type mentality…..It keeps the nation focused on that one ‘threat’ and blinds us to anything else…Here is how I would handle that issue….I would grant full amnesty to those that have been here two years or more…If you have not committed any felonies….Work or go to school here…..Your ass would get citizenship…..If you married a U.S. citizen and you have no criminal record….You get citizenship….If you produced a child with a U.S. citizen…..You get citizenship…You see a pattern here??....Now those that have been waiting for green cards….Same process….If it’s been ascertained that you have criminal free background….Work or go to school here….You will be granted citizenship…Those that have any kind of a major criminal record ,they have to bounce….If they somehow get back into the States….They can stay in a jail cell for ten years…..Then bounce them out again…You have to weed the bad from the good…..I recall reading somewhere that the government says that it would take eight to ten years to get full citizenship….More B.S…..It shouldn’t take more than a year to get citizenship…..Any longer than that and you are being lied to…..There are close to twelve million “illegal” immigrants in this country….They are not going anywhere any time soon….So many of them are already a fabric of this nation….They are a part of us and wishing them away ain’t going to happen….Then you see these rallies that Trump has to build up his ego….Build the Wall….Build the Wall….Build the Wall….Like a cheerleading chant at a football game….Morons!!.....A wall would cost twenty five billion to build and wouldn’t really keep anyone out…Did it ever dawned on these fools that that kind of money could be used for other purposes??...Did it??....This is what the GOP is counting on…You being too stupid to ask important questions about other matters because you are too focus on this particular one……Immigration could be solved in six months if they wanted to…..With that out of the way, the country could focus on Health Care….Education…Gun Control…..Decent Politicians (lol)….Another worry is that immigrants tend to get lumped with those do bad….There was a case here recently where a young white woman was killed by an ‘illegal’….Trump and the rest jumped on that as a reason to clamp down even more…..The man that committed that crime was a scumbag to be sure….But blaming all of them??....It’s like blaming all of Us for the actions of a few among Us…..Anyone with any kind of brain cells could see that…..A lot of these ‘Illegals’ are pretty cool people….They bother no one….Just want to be able to live in peace and without fear….This is The Face that so many of us don’t want to acknowledge…..A lot of these people we see on the street….Probably laugh and talk with…..Some we are romantically involved with….Have had children with….They are not the demons that The Donald and his brain dead followers would have us think…

‘Illegal’ Immigrants.….from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 8.28.2018 at 07:34 PM

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you could not smell??.....No I’m not talking about stinking the joint up when you have not washed your ass….Just picturing the world without a sense of smell….More than eighty-five percent of how we view the world comes from our eyesight, hearing, and sense of touch……But a lot of us don’t rely on our sense of smell that often….Or worse yet, we tend to rely on our other senses to enjoy the world around us…Now that’s okay, but it would be most difficult for me to picture such a world without the sense of smell…..Animals have extremely sharp senses of smell and for some of them the world revolves around it….Dogs are the ones that we are most familiar with when it comes to smell….They really get off on it and what person who has not walked their dog had to constantly pull the animal away from its sniffing??.......Their levels of smell are so much higher than ours that almost every smell they come across is fascinating…..Except for that butt sniffing…..I don’t think we could ever deal with that (lol)…I recall reading in a science magazine that sharks have a phenomenal sense of smell….Able to detect the scent of blood miles way….Other animals use their senses of smell to hunt and track down their prey…In comparison, humans have very poor olfactory abilities…Okay, so we are never going to track down that pig or chicken with our noses…We can still use that senses to enjoy the world around us…..The saying of stopping to smell the roses is so true…Its normally meant to slow down, take some time for yourself and take things easier…..But to me the joy of smelling roses or any other flower with your eyes closed is such a sensuous experience….Not a sexual one because when you hear the word sensuous, you think sex….Not all the time, for the word means pertaining to the senses…..I love to stop and sniff the flowers….Often on the way to work ,I will stop at a flower patch in the park and just sniff…..Every flower has its own individual scent….Most of us know about the scents of roses….But what about the other flowers??......You know what is a delightful way to test your nose??.....Just walk past an open air floral shop….So many different scents gently assaulting your sense of smell….It’s kinda’ like a sensory overload….Next you past one…Stop for a moment and smell the flowers!! (lol)….When was the last time any of you walked past a bakery or a candy shop??..Yeah ,you know what I am talking about now…..The smell of baking bread is cool…..Cooler are the smells of those cakes, pies, and brownies wafting through the air…..An old fashioned candy shop tops the list too…There was such a shop a few blocks walk from my place…..I used to walk past there just to sniff the air….Chocolate is one of the most identifiable scents on the planet…..You could blindfold anyone off the street and wave a premium chocolate under their nose and they would figure it out instantly….Candy smells are so powerful in us as children that we remember them as we’ve gotten older….Even though it’s been years since we come across the candy themselves…..Candies and flowers are up there with smells…What about natural scents besides flowers??.....What about fruits??.....How many of us could take that blindfold test and I.D. an orange??...Lemon ,strawberry, or a banana by their unique smells??...Speaking of aromas, how many of us have had wonderful and pleasant memories of hanging out in mom’s or grandmom’s kitchen when they threw down with those pots and pans??......Just close your eyes and take a sniff…..Can you smell the pot roast??.....That steak??.....What about that fried chicken??....Can you remember the smell of those juicy collards??....That mac and cheese in the oven??.....How about the cornbread??.....Salmon croquettes??....The chitterlings??....Okay, we can scratch that last one…..They stunk like Hell…..But tell me something…..Weren’t they great with Louisiana Hot Sauce?? (lol)….How about the smells of those peach, blueberry, and apple cobblers??...And didn’t bacon and eggs smell great in the morning??....There are other more delightful smells besides food….How about more of the natural ones??.....Have you ever been by the ocean and got a whiff of the clean and salty air??....How relaxing it felt??.....What about the after effects of a summer shower??....How cool and fresh it made the air??.....What about a meadow in the springtime??.....Or how some of us can sniff the air and can tell you when a rainstorm is going to come??....What about the scent of freshly fallen snow??....Next time it snows in abundance,pick up a bit of the top layer and sniff…You’ll see…Did you know that we have our own individual scents??...This is how animals pick us out from the other humans….Dogs and cats come to mind and know the body odors of their owners….Even in the dark….Even wild and extremely powerful animals in zoos and wildlife parks can sniff out their keepers……All others take their lives in their hands if the animal in question does not recognize your scent….It’s not so crazy when you think about it…...What about the smell of a freshly washed baby??.....Adorable…..How many lovers can identify their man or woman by scent alone??.....A lot more than you think….Intimacy and love is often based on how we smell to each other…..Despite being ‘civilized’, the aromas of our lovers can be just as powerful as the smell of rut is to animals…..I love to bury my nose in Dana’s cleavage…Love to smell the scent of her skin…..Free of perfumes, she smells so wonderful…..I’m willing to bet next month’s rent that a lot of you out there reading this…Love the natural way your man or woman smells…..Especially at two in the morning when that dicc gets hard and that p*ssy juices up….When the world is quiet and heated genitals have to meet…..Tell me I’m wrong…..And don’t get me started on the scent of a freshly showered Kitty..….YYYeeeeeessssssss!! (LOL)…..Despite being a wonderful organ to experience, it does have a downside……Stinky smells abound…Smelly cars….Smelly apartments…..Polluted air..…Not washing your ass….Not brushing your teeth….Not deodorizing your body…..Smoker’s breath (yuck!!)…..You get the picture….The odor of Death is a powerful one…..Several people have told me that once you get that in your nostrils, you never forget it….It’s like its embedded in your memory cells and nasal passages for all time….But I am not gonna’ dwell too much on that…I just want to bury my nose between Day’s breasts….I wanna’ inhale her scent….Burned it into my brain….I wanna’ make her laugh when I do so….Then I want to move further down and take in the musky aroma of her Womanhood….It’s such an irresistible aphrodisiac

Sense of Smell……from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 8.28.2018 at 07:35 PM

Have you ever spent time kissing??....You know……When all you did was share lip-locks without the intention of having sex??.....Going back to adolescence when you experimented with kissing??....Not!!....Kissing as adults is way better ‘cause you know how to do it…..Where to do it….When to do it….You know when to use just enough pressure and just enough gentleness to get the job done…..I recall reading an article that said that a lot of middle-aged people cut back on kissing as they get older…..That it was no longer an Important part of their lovemaking….I shook my head when I read that…..I can’t imagine not making love without kissing….Just can’t…..If sex is the mountain top, then kissing is the way to get there……I’ve always love me a long, deep, hot, and sweet one….Something about lips meeting……Tongues blending…..Hmmmmm!! …..Yeah!! (lol)……If a woman told me in words or deeds that kissing does not do it for her….She’s gone…..I’m for real…..You gotta’ love kissing as much as I do….More…Otherwise ,why even bother??.....There is something so intimate about a kiss between lovers……Can’t break it down…..Won’t even try…..What is needed for a great kiss??.....Glad you asked (lol)….Fresh breath, nice teeth and full lips….The vast majority of Sisters have all three….So it’s no problem…Kissing white people??....Not an issue if they have all three….I know that we are not supposed to write about whites on this forum…..Understood….I shared kisses with a white lover once….It was pretty good (lol)…..If I am drawn to a woman, sooner or later I’m gonna’ kiss her……Her color does not mean jack-squat to me if that attraction is there….Latinas are not bad kissers, eithers…..My first real kiss came from a Puerto Rican girl….I was thirteen at the time….I was at this birthday party with a friend…..The lights was a bit subdued and she mistaken me for someone else….She had juicy lips and a thick tongue….When she realize the mistake she made, she apologized big time…..I told her that it was all right…..And you know what??....It was!! ….What I hate is kissing a woman with thin lips…..It’s like kissing a mouth full of marbles….There’s no real flesh there for the lips to connect to….This may shock and amaze you….But not of Us have full lips…I kissed this one Sista’ that had thin lips….Nothing special….A month later I kissed another Sista’ that had those full,wide and juicy lips…..Big difference!!....Women sometimes rate men on their lovemaking skills…..Come off it!!....Of course you do…Those that get seconds and thirds are those that did it good the first time…..Did I ever get past the first time??....Put it this way….We can’t be all things to all women ……After that admission of failure, allow me to go on (lol)…..I rate women on their ability to stir me with a kiss….Those that fall below five on a scale of one to ten,I really don’t mess with…..Five to seven, I can deal with ‘cause there is hope…Eight to ten is mad cool….Ten and up??....Perfect!!.....I’ve spent hours kissing a woman without ever taking her to bed….Some of us are under the misconception that kissing always leads to sex…..Not really….Kissing can be enjoyed just for itself….I’ve always love to kiss since that first one and after tens of thousands of them over the years….I still do…I’ve often written that I prefer a deep kiss over oral sex any day of the week…..I could have used that other word, but it’s so ugly…..Masturbation is also another ugly word for a pleasurable act…So on this night, Dana and I go back to high school and just make out……Sitting on my lap, I feel that sexy bottom blasting heat on my groin…Just holding her and kissing her like this is so pleasant….Sitting face to face….Arms over my shoulders and neck….Holding her by her hourglass waist….Deep, long kisses…Soft laughter between them…I love to leave her lips….Butterfly across her face with mine…Kiss that soft nose…..Round cheeks…..Corners of her mouth….Eyelids….Feel those long lashes on my lips…Catch one of those cute earlobes in my mouth…Whisper her name in her ear……Hear the sweet, girlish giggle behind all of it…….I stopped for a moment to smile at her….Then she picks up where I left off……She gets my lower lip in her mouth….Sucks on it….Makes me laugh softly in the candlelit room…Day-Day gets Old School Janet Jackson nasty when she catches that left earlobe under those succulent lips…..That left lobe is my erotic weakness…Works on it with her lips…Warm breath…..Like she has all the time in the world…..I hear that hot whisper…..”Am I making you hard, Pretty Boy??....Huh?.....Am I making you hard??”…..I laughed at this nut….She reaches down for something…..Hands come up…I see what it is in an instant….Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups….I don’t eat candy too often, but when I do….These are it….She unwraps it….Places one in her mouth….Day waits a few moments….Then pulls me towards her mouth…Kisses me….I can taste the sweetness of the confection along with the fullness of her lips…If ever a kiss was sloppy….Now would be the time….Wasn’t going to happen….We don’t do sloppy kisses….The heat of our tongues melts the candy even further…Seconds later, it is gone and this starts a round of laughter….Wanna’ do it again??....Definitely…..The second cup goes the way of the first….Nice way to ‘eat’ candy(lol)…..We go back to kissing….Losing ourselves in that power….I don’t recall how long we sat in their plush chair….Didn’t even look at that clock on her wall….Didn’t have to….’Cause time was not important….All the cares in the world didn’t even register on our radar….In that time and place none of it mattered….Two middle-aged people….Woman on a man’s lap….Sharing deep kisses….If the thought of someone our ages swapping DNA like this turn some of the younger ones out there off….So??......What makes you think that just because you are younger and we older…..That we can’t enjoy what we are doing??.....Get the f**k outta’ here!! (lol)….I’m gonna’ keep on enjoying kisses until I am too ugly and too old to find a partner…But ya see…..Guys as good looking as me get better looking with age…You know I have to self-promote in my blogs….I mean, who else is going to feed my ego except me?? (lol)….Pretty Women….Plain Janes…There will always be a woman that loves to kiss just like I do…..Those that don’t….There’s the door

The Power of the Kiss…..from an Older Guy.:cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 8.28.2018 at 07:39 PM

The day is a nice one…..Bright golden sun……White clouds…..Azure sky……Disney themselves could not have painted a more pretty scene….Then again even an American icon could never top the works of God….A warm breeze wafts through the air….I am not on a beach….Not in a park….Not by a waterfront….No, I am in a cemetery….Standing over the grave of a woman that has been gone for several years…..I look down and read the stats on a cold piece of chiseled stone….You know the drill….Date of birth….Date of death…..A little saying of how much we loved you….Something for those reading such things….It doesn’t even begin to describe the person beneath…..Five six……One hundred eighty pounds……Not fat…Curvy as Hell….Just the way that Billy likes ‘em…..Keep those skinny women away from me……They have their admirers and that’s all good….I am not one of them….The bigger gal does it for me….You are always welcomed at my bedroom door…..Then again, you are not….My current love would nailed me to the cross if you crossed that threshold…..The person below me had smooth, dark chocolate skin….Hair as black as a raven’s wing…It hung down her shoulders in big curls…..Cute nose and full, wide juicy lips….Sweet as berries…..Big, round and shapely ass…Her most arresting feature were her eyes…..Eyes of grey-green that would change color according to the intensity of the light falling on them….They would turned green in bright sunlight…A soft grey if the lighting was subdued…..Somewhere in between if the lighting was in between…..It was a stunning optical effect….You had to see it to believe it…It was a genetic thing ‘cause her mother had it…She passed it on to her daughters….She was two decades younger than me…Met her at work….Was drawn to her fun and crazy ways….Fell deeply in love with her….May-December romance…..She didn’t care and neither did I….It was a fun time in my life, ya’ know??......We did off the wall things…Swung on swings in the park….Pillow fights…..Making banana pudding from scratch……Yes, that was a messy job (lol)…..Long and passionate lovemaking on rainy days….Sunny ones ,too….Night sessions??.....Over the top….Thick cheeseburgers, thicker hot cocoa, Spongebob in the winter night…..Listening to her extensive jazz collection….Loving the way she dressed that luscious figure in those clothes….Loving even more the natural way her skin and hair smelled….The loving way she would look at me….Best believe that look was returned…Big Time….The fun we had one warm afternoon washing her car…Water pouring everyday…..Loving the way those full and round breasts strained against that wet tee….Getting a huge erection when she whispered in my ear….”Upstairs…..Let’s go upstairs”….No Viagra was needed when she said that…She was talking marriage….Having a baby…..I kinda’ hesitated on the latter….My baby was grown and still living with me…Daddy had done his job above and beyond the call of duty….Did it lovingly and with no regret….Yet, I was not ready to climb back into that saddle….Those with recently grown children know what I am talking about….You spend years waiting for that train to come out of that tunnel…..Daylight at last….You love the lives that you and another human being have created…..No question…..Yet you yearn for them to finally grow up….So you can devote whatever time you have left for yourself…It’s not a selfish thing….There are some things you wish to accomplish before Death comes knocking at that front door…..Still, she got what she wanted in the end…..I will break that down in a few….All was well until the re-appearance of Dana Harrison…..Beautiful ,outgoing, outspoken, voluptuous, in your face if need be ,and very sweet….Girlfriend disappeared from my life, then came of nowhere one day at the waterfront…I was on a bench watching the New York City skyline….Enjoying that warmth of the day….Her appearance meant trouble ‘cause that door was not fully closed….Dana….Day-Day…..Did I mentioned that I loved her before Yvette came on stage??....I didn’t??....Shame on my ass……Dear Readers, as time went on….I loved them both…..Is that possible outside of the Soaps??...Uh huh….That cause mega problems….Being in love with two women……Having two gorgeous females in love with you…..Millions of men fantasized about such a scenario…..Really??....Let me warned you on something…..Be very careful what you wish for…..Very careful…..There were some funny things about it as well….There is always humor in most things….The encounter at Indian Square was an all- time classic catfight…..Nothing physical…But the verbal insults flew all over the place…They both knew about each other…..I was honest enough about my feelings to tell them how I felt about the other….It wasn’t about p*ssy either…I sincerely loved both these women…I didn’t regret the way they made me feel…Not then…..Not now…..Take that anyway you wish….They both loved me and you can take that any way you want as well……I remember Yvette’s dazzling smile….God, it would literally light up whatever room she was in….Her laughter soothe my soul…My heart soared whenever I was with her…I was truly happy with a woman young enough to be my daughter…She came along and filled a void in my life I didn’t realized that I had….Despite my flaws, I made her happy as well……That’s not bragging or boasting….Just a fact….We had this huge oak tree that was in a park by our workplace…..We would go there to cuddle….Talk….Make out….I would hold her and take in her scent….Holding hands…..Fingers entwined….I loved that place…..Tell me that you and your love have a retreat all your own….Tell me I was not alone in this….Happy…..I was so happy with her….As long as you are telling me things….Tell me and tell me the truth…..Does your current love make you happy??.....Does your heart soar when you are with him or her??.....Do you look forward towards seeing him or her after a hard day??.....After an easy one??.....Does that smile harden your dicc??...Juice up your vagina??.....Uh huh……Then you got an image of what I am trying to convey…Her sudden death ended that triangle between me, her, and Dana…..Unable to fully make a choice…..The Fates did it for me….Dana came out on top just like she swore she would…..The victory was a hollow one and she knew it….Kinda’ like a country winning an all- out war….But losing two thirds of the population along the way……Cause of death was a heart condition that somehow escaped her doctors….Went to sleep one night and never woke up……That cause so much pain, misery, and heartache to family and friends….None harder hit than me….We were planning to go out that weekend…..Something she wanted to tell me….More heartbreak was revealed during that autopsy……She was two and a half months pregnant…..That was the surprise she wanted to tell me…..The baby’s gender showed XX…..It was the girl that she wanted….She would tease me by saying there was no way I was going to get out of that relationship without giving her a daughter….Yes, she got what she wanted in the end….I stood over that grave for a long time…Going down a wonderful walk on Memory Lane…I felt tears slowly coming out of my eyes…..Streaming down my cheeks….I rarely ever cry and it’s not a macho thing…..Just me…..I felt one tear on the side of my lips….Tasted the salty bitterness of it….Wiped it away…Before I turned to go home……I whispered one name…..One name..…Yvette

Cemetery Visit…..from an Older Guy:cry::cry::cry:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.5.2018 at 06:31 PM

You know what is cool to watch??......Kung Fu flicks…..Although they are popular here in America….It was overseas where they originated…..The Far East…..Kung Fu flicks were big in that part of the world….Had been for years…A lot of the big name martial artists got their start in those movies….They had a t.v. station here in the Northeast….Channel Five….They would have what they call Kung-Fu Theatre on Saturdays….They would show martial arts films for four hours…..From one in the afternoon to five….A lot of them went back to the late sixties…Popcorn flicks you would watch on a rainy Saturday…..Or a sunny one….They were fun to watch ‘cause none of the plots really made any sense…..More like ‘our school is better than yours’….Or ‘our Kung Fu is better than yours’……That kinda’ thing….What made them fun were the fighting sequences…..Some of them were over the top…Now a lot of stuff today is CGI…..Back then, they didn’t have any of that so the special effects boys had to be creative…… So many were imaginative…..But two of them to me really stood out…These four monks have to enter this warehouse to take on a gang of baddies…..The monks are armed to the teeth…..Swords, lances, and throwing stars…I mean, these brothers were ready for the subways late at night (lol)….They enter the warehouse and the doors slammed behind them….Okay…That I kinda’ saw coming….The place is pitch black….All of a sudden, the lights come on and there are forty guys standing there in a row…..A few wolf tickets are exchanged before the actual fight….The monks charged the group…But before they get to where the bad guys are…..They all jumped in the air as one….When they all landed, it is in the shape of a pyramid….A perfect human pyramid…..Men are standing on the shoulders of other men until there is only one man at the top of this thing….Forty men forming a pyramid that went to the ceiling of the warehouse…And it was all done in one take……I didn’t see any wires or cables…I’m not saying they didn’t use them…..It was so well done, you didn’t see them…..And this was back in the late sixties….Brilliant….How did the monks do??.....What Shaolin monks do best….Kick ass(lol)….The other involved two monks crossing over this small bridge over a pond…..They get halfway across when five baddies with swords leap out of the water and onto the railings of the bridge….The mind blower was the very second they left the water, the swords caught fire…Perfectly balanced on the railings in wet clothes, they fight the monks with the flaming swords…… Literally on their tip toes…..The monks fight them off right there on the confines of the bridge….Like fighting in a phone booth….A lot of fans remember scenes like this without recalling the name or plot of the movie….To show you how universal these movies are….One night on the part timer I was working with this Asian brother named Gary……Gary was from the Philippines…The Far East…We were talking about these movies…..One movie we both saw…..But on opposite sides of the planet…We remembered the film’s name ‘cause the plot was so outlandish….And funny…It was The Flying Guillotine…..In it a one armed martial artist has this weapon that looks like a hat….But it’s not…It throws the ‘hat’ like a weapon….His aim is always perfect for the ‘hat’ lands on the person like a regular hat…It surrounds the head and neck….But the’ hat’ has a long chain attached to very sharp blades……When the chain is pulled, the blades comes together and cuts off the head of the victim…..We had a good laugh over that….Martial Arts movies only got big when The Five Finger of Death came out….Before Times Square got totally renovated…..They had these cheap movie houses….A lot of films that the uptown cinemas didn’t want to show was showcased here…..The film took off and that laid the foundation for it to branch out…..All of them came out of The Far East and none were American made…..The Shaw Brothers were at the top of the heap….So many of their films were shown on Kung Fu Theater….A lot of martial stars got their start there….Jackie Chan wrote in his autobiography that he started out as an extra in a bunch of their movies…..These films were always popular with Us in our communities….We were probably among their biggest fans….Something about seeing other dark skin people kicking ass resonated with Us….The real bottom line was that seeing them was not that expensive in those cheap movie houses….They were also fun and exciting to watch….We first got a real taste when The Green Hornet first came out….Every boy in the ‘hood was glued to their sets when that show aired….It came out as the same time as Batman……Yet Batman played it for laughs whereas the Hornet was serious….Batman had a few things going for him….One was the Batmobile……That was, and still is, a bad ass car….The Joker and the Riddler weren’t too bad because the actors behind them were good…We thought that The Hornet was cool for a white man…..The overcoat, fedora, and mask made him cool….But the real attraction was Kato….And nobody did it better than a young Bruce Lee…..Kato never had too much screen time…But whatever time he had….He stole….We couldn’t wait until the next episode to see his next moves…We had never seen anything like him on white bread television…..We knew that Bruce was different, but we couldn’t articulated it beyond the word “bad”…..We could not get enough of this guy…The show got axed and Lee disappeared for a while….But only in The States…He said that he had left the American market and went overseas….The Americans were too foolish to recognize the talent that he had….But his own people did….Remember those cheap movie houses in Time Square??.....Good…Then you ‘were’ paying attention (lol)…..Some of the movies he made overseas were shown here and they took off…Big Time…Made a lot of green for those overseas producers….The Fists of Fury is one that every martial artist lover should have in his/her collection…..That fight scene at the factory against a dozen men is one of his best works…..We loved Bruce….Loved his movies…..Loved his attitude towards his work…..Did you know that Lee was a professional dancer in his late teens??.....He said that dancing helped him with his martial arts…Kung Fu movies were never the same when he died….A certain magic was gone….Others tried to fill the void…..But failed….Jackie Chan was good….But most of his work were comedies….Jet Li was also pretty good….You should see his Black Mask movie…..That was a homage to Lee…Even down to the mask he wore…But it still wasn’t the same….Kung Fu with David Carradine wasn’t half bad…..There is this persistent rumor that Bruce Lee went to Warner Bros with an idea for a western…..The idea of a Shaolin monk on the run from the Chinese government with a price on his head…..Roaming the American West…..Sounds familiar??.....Lee said that he called it “The Warrior”……Depending upon whom you speak to…The story is either true or an urban myth…..Lee’s widow swears that it’s the truth…..And she has no reason to lie……Personally I think that it’s true…..There are too many similarities between his version and the television version to dismiss it……There is an ugly underside to this story….Warner Bros. liked the idea….But was unwilling to cast an Asian in the role….They wanted someone white to play the part of Kwai Chang Caine….The only way to do that was to make the lead character half-Chinese……Since the original one was full Chinese…..We can laugh at such stupid s**t now….But back then it was what it was…I like Carradine’s version…..He did a good job as the soft spoken priest with deadly hands and feet…Yet I can’t help wondering how sensational Lee would have been in the part….Carradine had to be taught his moves before the cameras started rolling….Lee was already the master of a hundred moves and no one could teach him what he already knew and then some…..This shows you how messed up racism can be…I’ve often said to myself…..Who would win a fight between Kato and Kwai Chang Caine?? …Now if you want to watch classic Kung Fu movies, you have to watch El Rey on cable…They are constantly showing these movies…..Sometimes in all day marathons on the weekends….So if you love such movies….Get a big bowl of popcorn…..Butter it heavy…..(Forget the health nuts….Popcorn and butter were made to go together…..That is how the movie theaters rip you off!!)……Sit back and watch…..Enjoy….Cheer for the good guys and hiss the bad ones…..Or do it vice versa (lol)….’Cause these movies are not Shakespeare…..Nor do we want them to be…..Some of his works are boring as Hell….I’m not telling you anything that you don’ t already know…I haven’t seen one martial arts film that was boring and that too shall tell you something….Maybe it’s all a matter of taste

Kung Fu Movies….from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.5.2018 at 06:32 PM

One weekend I had zero to do except watch cable…..Broke….No place to go….People bitch about cable….Its costs….You’re always hearing about cutting the cord…Switching to streaming and internet shows…I thought about it several times and came to the same conclusion…..Yes, it does cost….Yet I don’t see myself doing that….The reason is that I love the service that satellite provides….I never had any complaints about the service….Just the cost which seems to go up every year…I subscribe to Netflix, but have yet to see any of its programs…..My son watches it more than I do….Still I rather have it, then not have it….Winter time is perfect for satellite and Netflix ‘cause you’re trapped inside due to the cold….This one weekend, I was home …So I caught National Geographic….They do mostly shows on nature….But every now and then, they go the other way and do something different…They had a binge marathon called Drugs Inc…..They take film crews and interviewers all over the country and overseas…..They take you into the world of illegal drugs and it’s a fascinating look…..I saw five episodes back to back….The ones I saw took place In Hawaii….Philly…..London…..Detroit and Baltimore…..They took drug dealers….Gave them masks for their faces….Altered their voices….Gave them free reign to say anything they wanted about their profession….Whatever I thought I knew about their world, went out the window while watching this….One of the biggest things were their profit margins…..There is a huge and I mean huge potential to make insane amounts of money……The dealers in Philly, Detroit, and Baltimore broke it down simply…..Granted ,there were no college grads in that bunch…..Didn’t matter…..They had a damn good sense of math when it came to money…..One dealer gave an example…..You could bring in…..Let’s say…..One hundred fifty if you work part time at Macdonald’s for two weeks…..In the Business…..You could make one-fifty in ‘two minutes’……Another dealer said that he had days that fluctuated….He might make twenty-five thousand one week…..Ten thousand the next….Five thousand the third week…..Then back to twenty five thousand for the fourth week….One woman dealer said that she once had a job that paid her three hundred dollars a week…..When she started dealing, she made that three hundred in an hour….Other dealers said the same thing….The profit margin made the risk worth it….Dealers would buy a kilo…..Sit at a table in their apartments and dilute that kilo….With corn starch….powered milk….baby powder…..Something to dilute it…..Make it last longer….One dealer said that you didn’t want to make it too pure……’Cause that can cause an serious overdose…..That same dealer said that if a product causes such an overdose, it became in demand….The reasoning was that it had to be good to cause such a reaction…….The biggest drugs were Heroin….Cocaine….Crystal Meth…..The first two brought in the most money and were the most addictive…..Heroin was something you did not want to f**k with…Not even as a curiosity…..It was that powerful…The episodes showed the users as well….Now before I go any further…..I don’t smoke, drink or do drugs……I am not a Boy Scout…..I have my flaws…..I got my own s**t going on….Believe that……I just never pick up those habits….Most of us start these habits in our teens….Definitely in our twenties…..Peer Pressure….Curiosity….You name it…..I was a bit solitary as a teen and younger man….There was no peer pressure because I didn’t hang out with my peers…..Little curiosity as well….I hate and still hate being around smokers….Ever since I was a small kid, I hated being around them…..I would turn as green as The Hulk and get really sick in their presence…..So that was out….I took a sip of my daddy’s beer when he turned his back….Rheingold in a small glass….That ish was so foul to my young palate….It would be fifteen years before I had any more alcohol…..Even today I am not much of a drinker…If I go to an event….Say a wedding…I will nurse a glass of wine or champagne all night…I may nurse such a drink two….Three times a year top…..Mimosas are my drink of choice on those very rare occasions……Day- Day introduce me to that drink one night when her hormones went into NASCAR overdrive one night and she got giddy on the stuff….Whenever I think of mimosas, I get a flashback of those awesome thighs wrapped around my waist…..Ankles locked…..Taking her balls deep as we….Okay, okay so I got off track…..Sorry!! (lol)….So drinking was pretty much out….Doing drugs were also a no-no….To do drugs ,you either had to smoke it….Snort it…..Inject it….Or swallow it….None of those scenarios were going to happen……My sisters as teens experimented with drugs…Mostly marijuana…..When my daddy found out, he didn’t flip out…..He brought them some from a Jamaican dealer he knew….I remember him telling them….”If you gotta’ smoke it….Smoke the good s**t “……Yeah, Johnny was one in a million….That’s why we loved him so….The users were probably the scariest thing about the episodes….Especially the heroin and meth users….They would do anything and I mean anything for that fix…..Self-respect didn’t even exist in their vocabulary….A withdrawal is nothing to sneeze at….Painful cramps….Sweats….Snot flowing all over the place…The shakes….It’s a wide awake nightmare….Straight up….When they shoot up ,they have this routine that you have to see to believe….The part where they inject the drug…..And then for it to fill up part way with blood….Their blood….I don’t see how you could do that….Needles give me the heebie-jeebies….I will take one for medicinal purposes….Drawing blood for tests….Any other reason….Hell No!!......Then to watch them nod off….One dealer got graphic…..He stated that he had more women suck his dicc for that blow then he could count….He took advantage of that weakness…..And I got the impression that some of them were fine as models…..The meth users were closed behind…..One guy said that when he smoke Meth….The high never lasted long….Twenty minutes tops……But in that world ,things got more than surreal….He saw the walls change colors…..The floor would waved like the ocean near a beach….He saw fairies flying about his head…..Things got really f**ked up when his dog started singing in a Michael Jackson voice….I wasn’t sure whether to feel sorry for him…..Or break out in laughter….The users cause so many problems for themselves….Their families…..Half of them would do rehab and then flunked out down the line….The carnage behind all of this was crazy…..Totally senseless…..One dealer was very articulate…He spoke so well….A lot better than some of the dumb asses that come to the library….Heavy set brother from Baltimore….He said the drug problem was always big in the black community…..No one said anything about it….It wasn’t until it spread out into the suburbs…..Starting really affecting white people that the noise began…..He went on to say that he didn’t have to go to them…..They came to him…..In droves….The film crew back up what he was saying because he had a lot of people that came to see him….A lot of these guys are very violent and they have to be…..Big money brings big problems…..Killing each other is as easy as walking across the street….Pistols are pulled out in a heartbeat….All of the dealers told horror stories of losing close friends to the street….The episode in London was more laid back….They have their problems to be sure….But it wasn’t as violent as the dealers in the States…..The two dealers that were showcased were white men….Masks and voice alterations…..They dealt with the upper class druggies….Although they had the money to buy a better quality…..They were just as hooked as someone lower on that ladder…..The two men said that if he were to list even half of their clients…..It would include a lot of the famous and so-called ‘respectful’ people in London….They never had any problems with violence because his clients had way too much to lose….They kept such dealings quiet and below the radar….There was never any hassle about payment because the price was always agreed upon before any one met….The only stipulation was the drug of choice had to be top of the line….The weekends…..Friday and Saturday were their biggest nights…..Where they made the most money……Did they have any acts of violence among themselves??.....Sometimes, but nowhere near as bad as the States….Where are the police in all of this??......Practically ineffective…..As soon as they arrested one dealer…..Two more would pop up to take that person’s place…It was like fighting a Hydra…..Still you had to give them props because they try so hard to make a dent….Marijuana growers had it a bit easier…….Legalization was taking place in a bunch of states….Their problems were shown….Most growers are still growing it illegally so they had to be very careful….They showed how they grew the plants…..I was surprised to see how much electricity was needed for the sun lamps and how much work was involved….One dealer said that weed was easier to get because you could home grow it……Heroin and cocaine cost more because they had to be imported…..Eighty percent of the drug usage in the world occurs in The United States…..My mind was blown when they said that….After watching all those episodes I came to the conclusion that maybe you should just legalize all of it….Legalize it….Regulated…..Then tax it…..Use whatever profits you get from it and throw it back into education…..Health Care….Now that’s a radical concept I know…..But at a hundred and fifty billion dollar enterprise that you aren’t even close to shutting down….Maybe the old saying of “If you can beat them….join them” may apply in this case

National Geographic’s Drugs, Inc…..from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.5.2018 at 06:35 PM

I didn’t search for the Special Leaf last autumn ‘cause I was looking for a place to stay….There were three times I didn’t look for it….The other two were the deaths of my mom and the death of Yvette….I just didn’t feel like going out to that park and look….I just didn’t……Looking for The Special Leaf is a lotta’ fun…..Dana went with me once and even though she bitched every step of the way…..She showed some patience…..Day had me laughing when she said she would rather be home…..Chilling out with some jumbo shrimp and a glass of champagne….Dana is a hedonist and makes no bones about it….The time we went, I got her good…There were this huge pile of leaves that the park workers had raked up…..I waited until we were abreast of it…..Grabbed her and threw her in…..She is a snappy dresser…..A fashionista…..Throwing her in that pile with the clothes she had on was a no-no…..I didn’t care….I watched as the pile swallowed her up…Then waited for the fallout, which was highly predictable….She came storming out of that pile fired up…..She proceeded to chase me around the park….I was laughing as she tried to catch me…..In the water, she is a mermaid…..On land I rule and there was no way she was gonna catch me unless I wanted to….And I didn’t want her to….I played a cat and mouse game with her…..I waited until she was up close then sprinted away…..After several times of this ,she got tired…..Anyone else would have been exhausted…..That aerobics in swimming paid off on land after all….She finally shouted…..”A*shole King!!.....If you run away again, I won’t f**k you for a week!!”…..This made me laugh ‘cause it came outta’ nowhere…..I was still laughing when she caught up to me….I was expecting her to playfully whacked me when she started laughing…..”Men!!....You f**ks are all the same….Cut off that p*ssy supply and you come to your senses !!”…..A fresh round of laughter erupted between us…..Then It got quiet…..I saw a look of affection in those gorgeous hazel eyes….”Do you know why I love you so, Pretty Boy??....Huh??.....Do you know why I love you so??”….I shook my head…..”Cause you make me laugh…..Sincerely deep laughter….I like that”……”Really??”……”All this time I thought it was the size of my dicc “
Day’s pretty face crunches up……”That Vienna Sausage??….Please!!.....My pinky has more meat and thickness”….She threw down a gauntlet and once she did that…..It was on….”Uh huh…..But that’s not what you said two nights ago…. “….I can imitate her voice pretty good……”Oh baby!!....Oh baby!!....Don’t stop!!....Don’t stop!!....You’re hitting that Spot!!.....You’re hitting that Spot!!.....Harder!!....Harder!!....F**k me!!......F**k me!!”……The sexual whisper and impersonation is so dead on, she bursts out laughing……It’s so contagious, I have to laugh with her….Have you ever laughed so hard, you had to turn away for a moment??......When she gets it together she says…..…”Don’t get fresh!!”……This causes another round of laughter….When it dies down, she flows into my arms….”Tell you what Day…..Put up with it for a few minutes more and I will buy you some caramel apples”….Dana loves caramel apples….There was a vendor nearby selling them individually and in sets….”Deal “ came her answer…..What’s up with The Special Leaf??.....It goes back to my grammar school days….It started when I was in the fourth grade…..Ya see, we had this teacher that loved nature…Yes ,she taught about it in class….But she was a firm believer in hands on type of things….Her name was Carol Marciano…..Miss Marciano….A gorgeous woman of Italian descent….She had tanned skin….Soft brown eyes and thick, jet black curly hair….Most of the boys in the class had harmless crushes on her….She was so pretty and so nice…..She dealt with us with a firm and loving hand….Which worked with all of the boys in the ‘hood….Let me break that one down…Some of those boys could be rough sometimes…..Sometimes….Kids are just like adults….Forget that nonsense of them being innocent and pure…..They knew who to act up and out with….A lot of them had blue collar dads….Men that work hard with their hands and were proud of it….Since they work hard all day, they left the discipline of their children to their wives and girlfriends….Nine times out of ten that was enough…..It was that tenth time that scared us ‘cause our fathers didn’t have the time to come to school to deal with your stupidity….Taking time off from work was not on their agenda…..The last thing any of us wanted to see was Dad in his work clothes talking to the teacher about your behavior in class…The next to last thing was the ass stomping you were going to get when you got home…..They did not play back then….The nearest example I can think of is John Amos as James Evans in Good Times….That kind of father was played perfectly by him….Strong and proud black man who loved his kids….But refuse to take any of their bull….Miss Marciano was a female version of our fathers…..I guess her dad was probably the same and she learned from him…..I had her as a teacher two years running…….Fourth and fifth grades….The boys crushed on her ‘cause of her looks…Those crushes were totally harmless….Like liking the cute girl next door and saying that you didn’t (lol)….The girls had no one until the appearance of Mister Petrocelli…..Mister “Pet” was movie star handsome….I kid you not….Half of the female teachers in the school lusted after him….We were kids, but even kids can tell when adults like each other….He had the body of a pro athlete….Dark skin, dark eyes and dark hair……From what the other kids told me, he was one of the nicest teachers around…..And he was….He always friendly and always laughing…..Most of the girls in his class had a crush on him….Kinda’ like liking the cute boy next door and saying that you didn’t (lol)…..True fact…..He and Miss Marciano started dating….Some time went by and they announced their engagement…..Breaking a lot of pre-adolescent hearts (lol)…..I often wondered what ever happened to them….They were such wonderful teachers…..Such wonderful people….Whatever happened to them??.....The Special Leaf came about when we took a field trip to a nearby park……It was Autumn…Late October-Early November is the peak time when leaves change colors and drop to the ground….Our goal….Game really….Was to find the biggest, brightest, and prettiest leaf out there….Big is self- explanatory….Brightest meant that when your held it up to the sun, it shone…..Prettiest meant that had to be multi-colored…Vivid reds, oranges ,yellows, greens, and golds…A natural masterpiece….In those two years I was her student, I never won the prize of The Special Leaf….Some other kid got that before me….Didn’t matter….The fun wasn’t so much in winning…But looking…For some sweet reason, it stayed with me….Every year around Autumn I would go to the nearest park and looked for that Leaf…..All through grammar school….All through high school…All through college….Adulthood….Middle age and beyond…..Still today….Almost fifty years….I still love doing it….Once you have found The Special Leaf…It no longer had any meaning until next year…You hold it up to the sun….Admire its size and its beauty for a few minutes…..Suppose there is no sun and it’s raining??....You hold it up and admire it anyway….What am I gonna’ do with you guys?? (lol)….Then you place it back where you got it….Walk away….I will keep on doing this until God calls me home….The day will come when I may have to do it in a wheelchair….If that happens, so be it…..Yet I pray to The Almighty Spirit that I do it under my own power….That will be His greatest gift to me…..That and……

The Special Leaf…..from an Older Guy.:cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.12.2018 at 02:15 PM

“This thing with Trump is getting serious, my brother….His back is against the wall and like any cornered animal….He’s going to lash out….Anyone close and far away had better watch their asses”….I’m sitting in the barber chair…Getting my naps civilized…..Now before I go any further, I joke a lot about my hair….’Cause I have no other choice….My hair in its natural state is f**ked up….It is coarse…..Dry….Hard to comb or brush….Nappy…..The only thing that can approach it as an example is a Brillo Pad….I’m not kidding you here….When I was a kid,I remember my mom having a devil of a time trying to comb it…I would sit between her knees while she gave it her best shot……Combing it actually hurt….My mom was not known for her patience…Even as a younger woman….She threw it in the towel after a few curse laden sessions with my hair….So it was cut super short all through childhood….I stayed damn near bald until my teens…..I thought it was the natural order of things…My mom and sisters have nappy hair….But it was a softer version than mine….More curls than naps… “Good Hair” was the term back then….I’ve often joked that when God gave me the genes for exotic good looks….Satan slid in that gene for “bad hair”…..Who said than The Fallen Angel lacks a sense of humor?? (lol)….I had every hair style under the sun….From ‘Fros to cornrows….From fades to the dreaded and much maligned Jeri-Curl(eek!!)….The problem was once the hair got wet in any way, shape, or form…..It would nap up……I would avoid washing my hair for that reason….But you can’t do that for long ‘cause the hair would begin to get dirty and smell….I had dreads for almost a decade and that worked pretty good….Nappy hair was the perfect texture for dreads…..One of the reasons why whites and other non-blacks have a bitch of a time growing them….The very hair texture that was looked down upon for centuries was the very hair texture that worked so well in dreading…..Yet after a while, I got tired of them…..Dreads, while a beautiful style, requires a lot of work and after a while I got tired of it…I wanted to go back to short hair……But not to the extremes of my childhood…..You know who hooked me up in that??.....Gay men….For real….You want to know about grooming tips??...Clothing??....Shoes??.....Skin products??.....Talk to gay men….I’m not talking about the stereotypical gay…The “Flaming Queen”…Which a lot of gay men dislike ‘cause it labels them….Just the average gay man that looks like your brother….If your brother is gay….Then I take back what I said….What I meant was….Never mind!!....Give me a break!!..You know what I am trying to say!! (lol)…Talking to them is always cool if you approach them with respect….So I pick up some tips from two brothers that I know that are Gay….My hair is buzzed cut super short on the back and sides….Almost military whitewall….That because that part of my head grows in the worst….The top is soft curls and it took me decades to realize that….I use a skin moisturizer for the hair and scalp…..Red Fox’s Olive Oil Butter….In a green tub……Rubbed in, the curls become softer and bigger..…I could manage it better ….With the right barber….The fade blends in with the curls and the style looks really nice…It will probably be the hair style of choice until I die….It is easy to maintain….Cheap…. And a lot less wear and tear on my nerves…..Say, since I mentioned one of Red Fox’s products….Do you think they will send me a case in appreciation??.....No??...I didn’t think so either (lol)….So on this day I am sitting in that barber chair, listening to Hersham…..The brother from Egypt…..I love going to him ‘cause he’s a good barber…..A good barber is often like a good doctor or dentist…..Hard to find…..Once you do, you gotta’ hang on to them….He loves to rip the rich and famous…Especially when they do stupid s**t…..Politics are in that same pot….Hersham educates me on international politics….But is not above ripping the Americans as well….I get a better handle on both from him…Only the New York Times have better experts and commentators on world events….But the Times is basically clinical….One of the best newspapers in the country…No question….But very clinical….Hersham educates you with a lot of humor and personal observation….Which is more fun anyway….Think back to that teacher that made you laugh while you learned….You remembered the lessons better….Didn’t you??....A lot of stand- up comedians also educate you while they made you laugh….Richard Pryor was a prime example…..He made us pee in our underwear with his wicked over the top humor…But at the same time his comedy made you think….And feel…..The late Bernie Mac’s early stand up was always a scream….But you learned from the man….Kevin Hart and Gabriel Iglesias also make you laugh…..Many comedians draw from personal pain ,grief, and laughter when they hit that stage…They make it look easy when it’s not…..Anyone that is not of that world and tells themselves I can do stand-up or be funnier is a damn liar…It takes something special within to do that and not all of us are bless with that Gift…..No matter what you ego may tell you….I can make my friends laugh….Maybe make some of you laugh when you read my blogs…..But It’s a different ball game when people have to pay money for their laughs….If they are not laughing within five minutes of you being on stage….They will let you know….And not in your favor…..Some comedians can just walk on stage and people get ready to laugh….They haven’t open their mouths yet and people are ready to fall out….Again Richard Pryor and Bernie Mac come to mind….They would come out….Stand at the mike…..Dare you not to laugh at what came next….You did ‘cause it was funny…Robin Williams was another one…..Forget that Mork and Mindy sit-com….Williams was a maniac on stage….His act had you busting a gut…..He always look like he was Coked up…..All over the stage….But he made you laugh with his observations….He was white….So what??....Comedy is like Death, Poverty, and Disease…..All Four don’t give a flying you know what about color or social status…They are all democratic…..The only equalizers in Life……The only things that makes us all the same when you think about it

Going to school at the Barbershop…..from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.12.2018 at 02:16 PM

“I’m telling you….Things are closing on Trump…..Chances are he will survive it all….He has more lives than a cat….But right now things are very hot for him”……I know where Hersham is going with this….It’s the biggest political talk of the country…..Who wrote that Op-Ed letter to the New York Times??……That letter is not that long really….But it breaks down the Trump camp short and to the point…In it the writer says that he is high up in his administration and whoever the person is….He or she spills the beans on Trump and some of it is downright scary…..He or she writes of a Trump that is totally clueless on how the presidency should be run…..The writer goes on to say that Trump is either indifferent or too self- absorb to fully get it…..There were meetings in where Trump wandered all over the place…..Changes his mind way often….Classic flip flopper….There were other examples where members of his own staff had to snatch papers off his desk….’Cause if he signed them, it would be detrimental to the country….What really curled your hair was the fact that the Prez didn’t even know they were missing…..How is that possible??.....Hersham laughed when he heard that…..”How can you not notice what is placed in front of you??......That’s like saying I got a pile of bills in front of me…..I turn my back to go to the bathroom…..Come back to start writing money orders for them….And I don’t notice that one or two are missing??....What?? “……The part where Trump flip flops in well known……He will say one thing on a Monday….Change his mind on Wednesday……Than on Friday, go back to what he was saying on Monday…..”The other part where he holds meetings is equally bothersome…..You aren’t a CEO of a company…..You’re President of the United States and you should act accordingly……You should be leading that meeting….If the people below you act independently under you….Your power is diluted ‘cause that means that they have no trust or respect in what you do or say”…..As he is cutting my hair ,Hersham goes on…..”The part where the other heads of different agencies will tell Trump wants to hear and then goes as do their own thing….Where they try to protect their people from him…..Man ,what is going on in The White House??.....Then his own cabinet was talking about the 25th Amendment…..Whispering about invoking it to get rid of this man…..That is some heavy s**t…..His cabinet is composed of mostly politicians….They know how the game is played….Trump doesn’t have a clue…..If your own people are worried about your state of mind….Talking about it behind your back…”……I ask Hersham are they afraid of him??.....”Some are…..Some aren’t…..Here’s my take on it….Nothing is more important to a politician than his or her job….They will make a deal with the devil himself to hang onto it…..Because they can’t do anything else….You or I can go out and do other things…..We may not want to…..But we can….Most members of Congress got it real soft and they know it…The work is not physically demanding…..I burn up more calories cutting hair than they do at those desks and endless meetings….Their hands are soft from not doing any kind of hard work…..Their backs are in no condition to do any kind of hard work period….You put a shovel or broom in their hands and they will give you a stupid look….They spend day in and day out doing nothing except mouthing off to each other and the press……Some of them are good people…..You will always find good among the bad….Some of them really care for the people back home…..But of most are there only to enrich themselves…..But to answer your question, brother…..They are more afraid of losing those cushy jobs and they won’t cross the boss…The Democrats don’t care because they are not under The Republican Party…..So they can attack Trump at full blast…..Expose him without fear of repercussions….”…..I asked Hersham…..Does the GOP know what kind of problem they have with Trump??......”Definitely….They are not that blinded that they don’t see….Listen to me…..When those cameras and microphones are on…..They are all unified….Behind closed doors, they are shaking their heads and wringing their hands…..They know……They know…One congressman said it perfectly…..”We know he’s an as*hole…..But he is “our “as*hole”…….That sums it up….As long as they have one of their own in The White House, they are willing to look the other way….And they have so far” ……Hersham goes on and as always, I listen closely….”The section of the letter that says that Trump has the attention span of a fifth or sixth grader was funny at first…..But scary when you read it a second time….You talking about a man that has the Nuclear Codes…..Suppose this fool decides to nuke China at two in the morning after one of his stupid tweets….Then says “Sorry I made a mistake”….You can’t walk back an atomic bomb “…..We both laughed…..I tell Hersham of the time that Richard Nixon was this close to a nervous breakdown during the Watergate mess that was knocking at his door…..The then Secretary of Defense told the Joints Chief of Staff that any kind of military order regarding conventional or atomic weaponry was not to be okayed until they ran it by him……He wasn’t about to start World War Three because the Prez was losing his marbles…..I’m pretty sure that the “adults” in the room have the same unspoken edict among themselves….They will tell The Donald what he wants to hear…Then do what they want to do….Hersham nods his head in agreement….”Yeah…I’m pretty sure that they won’t let this fool go off on the Russians or the Chinese….You don’t want to get into a fight with them because they can match you bomb for bomb…”……I can hear the clippers shaping my hair at the same time Hersham is talking and I love to listen…..”The person claims to be higher up in Trump’s camp…..Everybody is scrambling to figure out who it is…..Fingers are pointing all over the place and everyone is saying ‘not me’….A lot of political analysts have gone over that letter carefully, looking for clues as to who wrote”….Now that meant perfect sense to me…..Whenever we do anything we leave our personal stamp on it….Doesn’t matter if its reading a book…..Washing our bodies…..Driving a car….Or writing a letter…..We leave small clues as to who we are…..What made Sherlock Holmes so great was that he was able to deduce important things about a person by observing them carefully…..Certain things about the person that Joe Average was miss at first glance….So these people have gone over that letter very carefully…Looking for any clue that would reveal who the author is…Someone ‘high up’ could mean anybody……Since everyone in Trump’s camp see themselves as being “high up”…..Hersham says….”Trump is screaming about finding the person and quick…..Because the longer you wait, the harder it is to find the person…..That the Justice Department should look into it because it's a case of national security…..More B.S…….It has nothing to do with national security….More like you have a mole in your house and you don’t who that person is….Trump is worried because even if half of what that letter is saying is true, that the term ‘Crazy Town’ would apply…..We always knew that it was bad…..But not that bad “…..Then there is that new book coming out on Trump….Written by Bob Woodward…..”You can’t dismiss this guy the way you would the others….Woodward has been around Washington for years…..He knows it in and out….The other books you can either take or leave….But when someone like this writes…..An experienced insider, people are going to listen……And some parts of his book hooks up with what was said in that letter…..Trump is going to dismiss it and call the guy names….That is how he operates….But Woodward has solid credentials….A lot of respect…..You can’t brush him off the way you would the others….That’s not going to work…..A double hit in less than a week…Chances are he will survive it….But he will be badly hit…..You know what is really stupid??.....His base will still stay with him….No matter what facts you hit them with…..They will stay….He is always demanding loyalty from those around him….Well he got it with that bunch….It would take something monumental for them to abandon him at this point….” ……I asked him…..What about the midterms??.....What effect will all of this have on them??......Hersham shook his head…..”Brother,I don’t know…..Politics is like a football game….You never know who is going to really win….You think you do….And sometimes you are right…..Others…..Well you lost some money when you betted wrong….The Democrats have a good chance of taking either the House or the Senate…..Either one would clip Trump’s power in half…Don’t forget…..A lot of women are running for office and most of them can’t stand Trump or his attitude towards women and women’s rights…..It’s going to be an interesting election no matter what happens “……The cut is done and as always it looks good…..We have time to kill ‘cause the shop is empty….So the next round of talk concerns football….

The Donald’s Double Whammies…..from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.12.2018 at 02:18 PM

Hersham loves soccer….But likes American Football as well….He is a Cowboy and Steelers nut….My son also loves the Steelers and the New York Giants…..Hersham asks me what are their chances this year??….I give it to him straight…Two….Slim and none…..The Cowboys are not going anywhere……They will do what they do best…..Dazzle in the regular season…..Then choke come playoff time….Strange, I seem to hear a lot of boos behind that last sentence (lol)….The Steelers will go further ‘cause……Well they are the Steelers and nothing more needs to be said about that one….I tell my barber that I am a diehard New England Patriots fan…..Again that chorus of boos….Along with a stream of profanity…..Most strange (lol)……Hersham bursts out in laughter when I tell him of the rivalry between New England and New York….How New York beat The Brady Bunch in two Super Bowls…..The first time really burned….The Pats were undefeated and were going to the Big Dance…..They had ran over every team that year and were a sure bet to do what the 1972 Miami Dolphins did….I told my deluded son that there was no way the Giants were going to win that game….They were underdogs…..David going up against Goliath…..Only Goliath was going to win this time…..But my baby had completed faith in his team and that shows you how deluded “I” was….Now trying to top what the Dolphins did back in the day has been impossible so far…Many teams have tried and many have failed…..So when the Pats lost ,I could not believe it…..My son rode me that day and I longed for sweet revenge in a rematch…I didn’t have too long to wait…..The second time I was convinced that another upset wasn’t going to happen…..I was so sure that I made a bet with my son….When he Giants did it a second time…..I was forced to wear Giants gear into the street…..At work and in the gym….If didn’t hate the Giants then…..I damn sure hated them after that two weeks of hell (lol)…Hersham bursts out in another gut-buster….”What will you do if they meet a third time??”…….I told him I didn’t know…..My son will place the stipulations of the next bet…..I jokingly told him that if such a thing should happen, I would be forced to leave the country ‘cause Giants fans can be insufferable….And a third beat down would be unbearable……The funny thing is that the New York Giants own both New England and Dallas in the playoffs…..During the regular season anything can happen and often does….Both in important playoff games….New York smacks both teams around…..Hersham tells me that has more faith in Pittsburgh than Dallas…..I have to agree with him on that one…..We switch gears and talk about NIKE and Colin Kaepernick……..Hersham tells me that he likes the man and admires him…..He wonders why no team will take him despite his talent…..I told him that football is a business and like most businesses they want to avoid any bad publicity….They don’t want the heat that may come behind hiring such a person…..Protests and boycotts…..No team wants that kind of pressure on them and I understand that…..I’ve got mixed emotions about it….I he comes to play football and nothing else…..Hire him….If he takes a knee during the game….Fine him and bench him.…You can protest all you want….But on your own time….I have no issue with him doing what he feels is right…..Just not during a sporting event…..His biggest mistake was starting this during a tribute to the troops…..Bad game plan…..The troops had nothing to do with what he was protesting and that is what made so many millions angry at him….They saw it…rightly or wrongly…..about being about the military, when it wasn’t…..Kaepernick realized his goof….But people jumped down his throat anyway….NIKE is taking a big chance on this man and will probably come out on top…..Remember any decision that they make on any athlete affects their bottomline……They are not in this for social justice…..They are in it for their shareholders….Hersham nods in agreement

Bottomline……from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.12.2018 at 02:20 PM

Janet is crooning sexily…..”Baby…..would you mind touching me…ever so slowly….You’re making me quiver…..Baby…would you mind undressing me….Making me feel sexy….While in the moment”……She stands there wearing a white lingerie….It hugs the full curves…..Shows off the hourglass waist……Shapely breasts…..Comes down and barely covers her vagina….Outrageously round ass….White is her color…..Along with red and black…..Her honey colored skin gleams against the white of the material….It reflects the light of the candles she has placed around her bedroom….Miss Jackson is singing one of her most sexiest songs…..It is one of our favs…..It is on a continuous loop on her Bose….Something about that song that does it for us…Do you and your love have love songs…..Love ballads that do it for you??.....I’m sure that you have….”Cause I’m gonna….Bathe you…play with you….rub you…..caress you…..Tell you how much I’ve missed you….I just wanna…..Touch you…..tease you….lick you….please you….Love you…hold you…..Make love to you “……She is wearing those white stilettoes…Makes her big legs look even bigger…Hips wider….I feel myself growing hard….Harder….Just by looking at her…..She whispers amid the softness of the song….A stage whisper….”You know what I want you to do….Why aren’t you doing it??”…..It a game that we play…..Only we understand it…..Those that don’t??.....Doesn’t matter….I get up from that bed…..Clad only in a white A-shirt and white boxer-briefs….Walk up to her….Stand over her…..Look into her beautiful face… “And I’m gonna …..Kiss you….suck you…taste you….ride you…Feel you deep inside me ooh….I just wanna…Kiss you….suck you…..taste you….ride you….Feel you…..make you come too”…..I look and marvel at her beauty….Middle-aged, but still movie star pretty…..I love the smooth honey colored skin……The cute nose…..Full lips…..Hair tied up in a big Afro Puff….Natural and so soft looking….Highly touchable…..Just like the rest of her….But it’s the eyes that do it for me…..I love a woman with them their eyes…..Hazel….Bright, gentle and alluring……I swear I can almost see myself in them….My hand goes up to caress her face…..Feeling the smoothness of her skin….Our eyes locked….It’s like we can peer into each other’s souls…..Have you ever looked at your man or woman and felt the same way??...Uh huh….Of course you have….I feel her hand as it reaches up and touches me around my eyes….There are crinkles there…..Laugh lines….They fascinate her whenever I smile……She likes to touch them…..I had another great love that felt the same way….Did the same thing….For a few seconds ,I get a glimpse of another pair of pretty eyes….Eyes of grey-green….Eyes that changed color depending on the intensity of the light….I banish Her and her eyes to the dark recesses of my mind….It would be most disrespectful to the woman before me…..To think of another while caressing the face of the one standing in front of me…My arms go up and around……Take her in my arms and before I kissed her….Hotly whispered her name….Dana…..Day-Day…..Lips meet in a blazing kiss……”Cause I’m gonna….Bathe you…play with you….rub you….caress you…..Tell you how much I missed you…..I just wanna….Touch you…tease you…..lick you….please you….Love you…..hold you….make love to you…And I’m gonna’ Kiss you…suck you…..taste you….ride you….Feel you deep inside me ooh……I just wanna….”…..The kiss deepens as lips part and tongues come out to play…Entwine….Taste each other……My hands go to that thick hourglass waist….Pull her closer to me…I feel one of her hands go to my boxer-briefs….Slide past the top and move down….Grasped me gently There….Feel her fingers around my hardened shaft…..Move up and down….The sensation is marvelous ‘cause her hands are summer warm and cloud soft…..A moan escapes my lips…..While a giggle escapes hers……That dicc caressing is driving me ever higher….She giggles ‘cause she knows what it does to me….Yeah….I’m gonna’ return the favor……My hand goes to her vagina….Caressed the neatly groomed and soft hairs of that organ…My finger slides into her…Feeling her heat…..Her juices…..I caress her There….That giggle turns into a moan….Sweet Payback.....”Baby……would you mind….Come inside me….Letting your juices free…..Ooh baby….Would you mind “……My fingers moves inside her…..Slather her juices…..I bring those fingers to my lips…..Place two of them in my mouth……Tasting them….All the while locking eyes with Day….I whisper so softly…..”You taste so good Day-Day….You know that?? “…..I have no problem with going down on a woman if that does it for her….I am good at it and that is not bragging….Just a fact....I will suck out a kidney if that makes her cum….Straight up…..Men that don’t this for their women if they want it done…..Mess around if you want to…..Guys like me will take up the slack and your sorry asses will be crying the blues when we turn her on and out……Day’s eyes had that look and no words are needed…..My hands go the bottom of that lingerie….Lift up and over…..I tossed it aside…It has served its purpose of arousing me…..It is no longer needed….I love looking at her still spectacular body…Mid-fifties and her body is better looking than women half her age…..The wide hips…….Thick legs….Succulent round ass…..Hourglass waist….Breasts that are large, round, heavy and well-shaped….They don’t sag the way some middle-aged breasts do….No…..They stand up straight and out….Wearing a bra is just a formality…..I often tease her about that….She really doesn’t have to wear one….That is how tightly anchored those Girls are to her ribcage….Years of swimming have made it so…..She takes off my A-shirt…..Boxer-briefs….Gone….Totally naked….I stand before her….I am six feet tall….Weigh a powerful two hundred and five….My ass is big….Not fat….Muscular….My chest is broad and thick…Shoulders wide….Abs strongly toned.…I don’t have the six pack of the pretty boy underwear models….I have the abs of their bigger ,older, and stronger brother……Thick neck…..My legs are tree trunk big…..Fully rounded calves…..Farm boy arms with big biceps…..Years of working out with weights….Cardio….Boxing training……Vitamins and supplements…...Trying to fight Father Time….Alas, it is a waste of time for He will one day win….Along with his partner….Death….”Are you ready….Would you mind…Would you mind…..Oh baby……Would you mind”……..I kiss her….Picked her up by her gorgeous ass….Thick legs wrap themselves around my waist…..She kicks off the stilettoes as I walk us to her bed….Placed her on it by falling on my back….I feel the weight and heat of her big body…I’m loving it…..Along with her marvelous smell…..We kiss deeply and sweetly…..My hands roam all over her back…..Shoulders…..Ass….Her body is big, no question….Yet the muscles under her skin is toned……Wonderfully so…..I felt the soft pressure of her lips as she sucks on my tongue….I feel their fullness….Taste their sweetness….One of her hands reaches down…..Once again grasps me There…Once again that warm softness hardening me…….Mouths switch positions….Now, I suck on her tongue…..Like a small kid with a lollipop….My hands are on that juicy ass…..Loving the way its size and weight feels to my hands….”Baby….would you mind touching me…Ever so slowly…..you making me quiver…..Baby….would you mind undressing me…..Making me feel sexy….While in the moment….’Cause I’m gonna….Bathe you….play with you……rub you…caress you….Tell you much I miss you….I just wanna….Touch you…tease you….lick you…please you….Love you….hold you…..Make love to you…. “…..Her mouth slides from mine….Hand moving up and down that hard shaft……Faster and faster…..With more urgency….I hear that whisper….”You want me, don’t you Pretty Boy??….Huh??....You want me, don’t you??”……My answer is honest and to the point…..”Ever since we first met in that office ,Day”……She smiles….Stops that maddening stroke….Rolls over on her stomach….I know what she wants and will do it….Willingly and without reservation….I scoot down…Place kisses all over that wonderful ass….Soft and so gentle……Feeling the softness of her skin beneath my lips…..She giggles and I know why…..There is something naughty in kissing her ass this way….So??.....I kiss the small of her back…..Work on her upper back and shoulders…..I feel her shiver and this spurs me on…..I kiss the back of her neck ….Work on her ears……Take one of those cute lobes in my mouth…..Suck on it…..Another giggle……I whisper in her ear……Tell her to turn over…Lie on your back…..I scoot down once more as she does so……. I take one of her feet in my hands….Place soft and loving kisses all over it….My lips barely touch the skin….That is how light the kisses are….But they cause her to shiver and that’s what I wanna’ do……I kiss the instep….Move on to the ankle…..Then the calf….The knee…..I stop there…..Go back down and take the other foot….Kiss the instep….The ankle…..The calf and then the knee….Go further up to kiss the awesome thighs…..Right and then left…..Slowly and lovingly…..I bypass The Gates Of Paradise….She knows I will come to Her in a few…..Place gentle kisses on that hourglass waist…..Move further up….Tongue swirl those nipples on those epic breasts….Feel them harden under my lips and tongue…..Then the breasts themselves….Soft sucks make them swell with blood….Making them even bigger and softer….I continue up to her neck…..Yeah, she has a weak spot there and I zero in on it like a lion on an antelope….I don’t stay there long….I leaned up….Whisper in her ear….”Where do you want me to go next??”…..The answer is predictable and inwardly I smile…..”You know where I want you to go next “……Have any of you ever had your lover kiss you all over??.....No rush……No need to speed towards the Main Event??.....Preliminaries can be just as fun….Just as exciting…..I’m sure that all of you out there with your man or woman…..Have your own ‘prelims’.....”And I’m gonna….Kiss you…suck you….taste you…ride you….Feel you deep inside me ooh…..I just wanna….Kiss you…suck you…taste you…..ride you…. Feel you…..make you come too “……Her legs spread open by themselves…..Like they have a mind of their own…..I position myself just right…..I gaze into her vagina…..To me, vaginas are so beautiful…..They look like delicate and pretty flowers with their erotic folds…..A penis just hangs there….Like a sock on a clothesline….I can’t shake the feeling that God slapped a dicc on Man as an afterthought…..’Cause He had nothing else better to do…My fingers go to either side of her vagina….Part the lips….Look at the blood swollen walls…See the pinkness within….I get in closer….Place my mouth on all that juiciness….Taste it’s very essence….Sistas’ out there reading this….Pay close attention to what I’m gonna’ tell you next…..’Cause I’m giving it to you straight….If that p*ssy is fresh and clean….You have no idea of the nectar you have between your legs…..You think it’s gross??.....Well let me assure you….It’s not….Only the finest of wines could compare …..And that’s the truth….The whole truth and nothing but….I place my hands under her ass….Pull her closer so I can get more of her….I’m doing a good job ‘cause she begins to moan…..Hands digging into the sheets….She moves her body in sync with my lips and tongue….Slurping sounds are in the air….If she is liking it…..I am loving it….Blessed is the man that enjoys his work in bed….For he shall be rewarded by giving his woman an orgasm….Gospel according to Billy….Her hands move from the sheets to my head….I feel her fingers on the side of my head…..Guiding me….More moans raft through the air….Miss Jackson is cheerleading from that Bose……”Cause I’m gonna….Bathe you….play with you…rub you….caress you….Tell you how much I miss you….I just wanna….Touch you…tease you…lick you…..please you….Love you….hold you….make love to you…..And I’m gonna ….Kiss you….suck you…..taste you…..ride you…..Feel you deep inside me ooh….I just wanna “…..It goes on for some time….How long ??....When it’s this good, does it matter??.....I feel the signs…..Her body starts to tense up….Breathing becomes more labored….Heart is booming throughout her body…Thighs clamping down on my neck….Fingers tightening on my head….She’s gonna’ cum….Like a raging tsunami hitting the shore….It rips her apart in a sweet way….I hear this really loud moan….Then the body slowly relaxes….Slowly comes down…I ease myself up….I take the back of my hand and wipe away her juices from my lips….Is it nasty??...No….It’s just that if she wants to kiss me, I don’t want it to be a sloppy one…I place my body on hers…..Abs to abs…..Chest to breasts….I know what she wants to do next….No vocal orders are needed….The big legs spread again as I lower myself into her….Going down on her has given me an erection you would not believe….I am throbbing…Pulsating….I have to have her….She takes all of me in….Then wraps those thighs around my waist….Ankles lock as her arms go over my shoulders and lower back….My arms go under her….Hold her by lower back and shoulder…..Pull her closer to me….We wrap ourselves around each other…Like two snakes making love….We literally become one…I am in so deep….I can feel my testicles against the crack of her ass……..”Baby…….Would you mind tasting me….It’s making me all juicy….Feeling your lips on mine….Are you ready….Is it good to you, baby….Ohh baby…..would you mind “……Our Love Dance begins….Slowly…..Sweetly…..With all the time in the world…Janet is almost at the end of her session….While we are just starting ours….Still, she has more thing to say before re-looping once more…..”Oh baby….Just like that….Don’t move…Oh baby….go deeper……deeper… Oh yeah…Yes….The song ended……What the…..??......But I didn’t even get to come!!.....Did you “…..No Miss Jackson….We didn’t….But we will

Would you Mind??......from an Older Guy.:cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.19.2018 at 06:55 PM

“The summer is slowly winding down…..Not too many warm days left….Maybe a month before things begin to cool off”….I nodded my head in agreement…..Summer goes by so fast….Once May hits, you look up and it’s Labor Day….You wonder what happened in between…The funny thing is that Winter has the same amount of time and yet it drags…Weird, huh?....Not really…It’s very similar to Einstein’s Theory of Relativity….One of the most important ideas in human science…..People scratch their heads because they have a difficult time trying to figure it out….When it’s really quite easy…..Say you have a three day weekend off….You make plans….Go out and have fun….Next thing you know you ‘re back at work and you wonder where that time went….Now take that same three days and apply it to a work week….You start on a Monday and look forwards to Thursday…..Which is a pay day…Those three days take forever to end…Yet it is the same amount of time as your three day weekend….Time is relative to what you are doing….Granted, this is a very simple way of explaining a mega-thought…But you get a better understanding of what the theory is trying to say….Did you also know that our part of the planet is also closer to the sun in Winter than in Summer??....The only difference is that the angle of the sun’s rays along with the angle of the Earth are not as intense and things get frosty…..You gotta’ ask yourself what other blog out here gives you science lessons in its paragraphs?? (lol)….I tear into the lemon coconut cake…It is so good….Thick ,creamy and gooey….No one makes cakes the way old school cooks do….Washing it down with a cold glass of wine or milk is cool….For her it’s the wine…..For me the milk is perfect….I am not much of a drinker…..That you know from past blogs…..I am in the backyard of Marge’s place….Rather on the yard deck….Seated at a table that holds four chairs….The day is a nice one….Not too hot…..Not too cold….Sunny….What is it about September days that are so pleasant??.....If the weather here was like September all year round….That would be perfect….Marge’s huge Dobermans are playing like oversize puppies in her big backyard…..I rarely ever break down her place….Despite many of my past blogs taking place there….So pull up a chair while I describe her home….It’s a three story townhouse that sits on its own plot….It is not connected to other townhouses….There are spaces between them in this neighborhood…There is a beautiful garden and tree out front…..Marge loves to garden……When you walk in the front door, you are immediately in the living room/dining room….The room is huge….I joke with her that you could fit the offensive line of The Dallas Cowboys in there with a little room to spare (lol)….She has this dining room set that you have to see to believe….It is made of natural cherry wood…Custom made….Thick and heavy…The craftsmanship is definitely old school….And has an old school beauty about it….Why is it that things made in the past look so good??...Hold up so well??....The set can hold ten people for dinner….The table and chairs gleam because they are highly polished…There are two vases filled with flowers dead center on the table….Roses are among her favs…..She has this arrangement with the local florist…..She and he have this timed just right…..The moment that the first bunch begin to die and lose their beauty……Another set comes in to replace them….All the years I have been coming to her home….I have never wilted roses in those vases….The wooden floors are so polish, you can see your face in them…..She has people that will come in and do her floors.….The living room has this seventy- inch flat screen mounted on a brick wall……When I first saw it my mind was blown…I was use to what??....A thirty inch at the most??.....The sound system is top of the line…..Her stereo system is also up there….The music that flows from it is like being in a concert hall…..She can even blend it in with the t.v. if she wants…..She has this wall cabinet that has thousands of dvd’s in them….She loves movies and we sometimes screen them when the mood hits….Her kitchen is off to the side of the living room….Every modern appliance your ass could think of is there…Every….Marge loves to cook and like most serious cooks, would not be caught dead without the latest gear…..Her kitchen looks like the set of one of those many cooking shows on cable…..The kitchen gleams like the living room furniture…..The basement has this wine cellar that is also amazing……All cedar wood shelves…….I thought of my daddy when I first went down there….Johnny was a connoisseur of fine wines….I am willing to bet that he could identity every wine down there with just two sips….And there must have been a hundred or so different types of wine there……In her garage are two washing machines and two dryers……Just like the ones you see in a regular laundry mat up the street…..I am not sure of the legality of such machines in a residential place….But since no one has said anything about it…...There is a silver Mercedes Benz there…..Fully loaded…..It was the dream car of her second husband……The man that worked on a garbage truck for a living……Barely finished high school….But the man had two passions…..Baseball and playing the stock market on the Street called Wall…It was the uncanny ability of the second that made him wealthy….He passed on this wealth to Marge with all his love….Marge does not drive anymore due to her age…..When she wants to go out on her town I will take her…..I love that car, it’s like driving on a cloud…Once we went to this Halloween party on the other side of the city…..A real fancy affair….She came dressed up as Josephine Baker from the twenties…..Beautiful orange outfit with a seriously matching headdress……She and an another older woman who came dolled up as Elizabeth Taylor from the fifties…...Stole the show….There were several other men and women there who had wonderful costumes….One guy came as Errol Flynn’s Robin Hood….I couldn’t stop looking at him…..Flynn is one of my film idols….This man could easily have passed for his brother….If he had one….I got dressed up as Kato from The Green Hornet….Finding the costume and shoes were easy….But finding that mask was a bitch (lol)…I would take the car out every now and then….To keep its part moving sweet and easy…Kind of like exercising it……The first time I drove up with it to visit Dana….We took a ride….She got so hot and bothered ,she wanted to have sex in the roomy back seat….What is it with women and cars??....Why is it they want to f**k in Benz’s….Ferraris….Lamborghinis…..Camaros??.....Sounds okay until you have to clean up vaginal and semen stains from the upholstery.....I’m pretty sure that Batman probably hooked up with Cat Woman or Wonder Woman in his bat-mobile (lol)…I told Day to pour some ice water on her p*ssy and pulled her panties up….I had way too much respect for Marge and her late husband to be fornicating in their car….Wasn’t gonna’ happen…..You reach the second floor by going up this wooden staircase….There are three bedrooms there….The bathroom is down the hall….The bedrooms are nothing really fancy…You know….Each holds a queen –sized bed….A dresser with a mirror and radio…Clothes closet…Elegant drapes on the windows…They’re more like guest rooms than anything….On the occasions that I stay overnight, I take one of these bedrooms…..The third floor is where the real living is…..That entire floor is Marge’s bedroom….Up against a wall is a California King bed…..Thick comforters and oversize pillows rule here….Both are a soft pastel….And that is something else….Marge, despite her advance age is a girly-girl…Girly-Girls out there know where I am coming from with this…..Soft colors and softer pastels are the natural order…Highly feminine…...Now me….I love soft colors and soft pastels….Always have….Always will….They bring out the woman in a man (lol)….The same sound system and big t.v. she has downstairs is upstairs in her bedroom……The floors are highly polished blond wood…..The drapes on her windows are a soft lavender with white trim….Flowers in large vases are situated around her bedroom…..Calla Lilies….Gardenias….Tulips….They bring a certain serenity to the room….Chances are she has the same deal going with that florist…The bathroom is like something out of Better Homes and Gardens….Marble walls….Lots of mirrors and shiny fixtures……The bathtub is huge….Big enough to fit me and Day in….And we are some big asses (lol)…...There is a walk-in closet that is wide and deep…It goes back at least thirty feet…All her clothes……undergarments…..outfits….hats….shoes and sneaks…are all there….Neatly arranged and neatly hung up…..Once we spent almost two hours in there while she told me the history of all of them…Marge does not own fur….There is not a fur coat in that closet….Despite her wealth, she does not own any…..She loves animals and she can’t find it in her heart to kill them for their fur….Food??.....Yes……We all do that….Their fur??....No…In her attic she has mementos from her younger days…..Tons of photos…Personal items of sentimental value….Old newspapers of important events of the past…I love history and going through those newspapers were a treat….Especially if it concerned Joe Louis…..He dominated the sports pages of the thirties and forties…..Reading about him…Seeing his photos….Like going back in time…..I made her laugh one time when I said that she ever collect comic books??....She told me that she had a cousin that did…..But once you finish reading them, you didn’t keep them….You either threw them away or give them to someone….She asked me why….I told that her I collected comics as a kid and teen…..Had a pretty good collection until a fire destroyed all that I had…The Holy Grail of comics is Action #1 which debut in 1938……That is the first appearance of Superman and it’s hard to find…Comic book historians estimate that there are maybe fifty to one hundred left on the planet….The majority in the States…..Most of the ones found were found with deceased elderly collectors….Basements and attics….In trunks and such……..They were found when they went through their things when they passed on….Purely by accident…I told Marge that such a find ,if in good or mint condition, would be worth …Lower rung??…..Over a million….Upper rung??.....Over three million….I laughed with her when I said my chances of finding one on good day would be one in a million……On a bad day??....One in three million (lol)…..What are you gonna’ do??

Marge’s Home…..from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.19.2018 at 06:57 PM

In that attic is a display case of rings……Most of them are very expensive….Very tempting to any thief if he knew that they were there……Marge does not have an alarm system in her home…In her garage where the car is….To be sure….But in her house??....No….Do you remember those monster dogs frolicking in her yard??......Cool…..They have free run of the entire house….A burglar would have to be tired of living to rob and ransack her place….Those dogs would chew someone a second anus if they got stupid…They know me from years of coming by….They recognize my scent and are basically two of the sweetest animals you ever wish to meet…..Big puppies….But they are well trained and one word from Marge would turned them into lethal weapons….Forget about Mel Gibson…..You would stand a better chance with him in a fight than with those dogs….The ring display is nice, but there is one ring that is there is kinda plain looking….Along- side that ring is an old girlish hat…..Both ring and hat have a story…You wanna’ hear it??....Of course you do (lol)…..Marge was born in nineteen-twenty five…Do the math…..Birthplace??…In the Carolinas…..Her history you already know….Raised in a small town that was independent of its white neighbors…They dealt with other black communities…..But shunned the white ones….Just think of a black version of Mayberry and you would have nailed it…Marge had a crush on an older teen….Donald Walker….She was thirteen and he was nineteen….Marge told me that when she first saw him ,she was smitten….She showed me old photos of him and I could see why….Donald was an exceptionally handsome young man…You ever see a photo of someone and the camera tells you more about the person than you think??....As I looked over his pictures, I saw someone that was always smiling…Laughing…The camera had captured a really nice guy…Marge told me that she followed him around like a lost puppy for five years….He was cool about it….Although he didn’t return her affection….He was nice to her….One day she went dressed up to someone’s birthday party…..Now that old saying of clothes making a person is kinda’ true….We all look vastly different when we get dressed up to the nines…..Just think about yourself when you go out into the street wearing beat up jeans ,an old tee and older sneaks….Now picture yourself when you get dressed up…..A bad ass suit or tux….A sexy dress…..Fierce shoes….Hair cut or styled nice…Nice jewelry……Kick ass timepiece on your wrist….Cologne or perfume gently in the air....An outfit that says….”Yeah….I am dangerous tonight”….You know what I am trying to say (lol)…..Same thing here…..She went to this party and literally turned Donald’s head….Up to that time he had treated her like a kid sister…..It dawned on him that she had morphed into a very pretty woman….According to what she told me…..They started dating soon after that….Donald was a perfect gentleman….He treated her good and with respect….Make her laugh and didn’t try to sex her…..For all you women reading this….Stop rolling your eyes….Such men exist today….All you have you to do is stop seeing those worthless pretty boys and bow-wows you have been dating and you will see….They are out there….Believe that…..They may not have the perfect job….Wear the best clothes….Drive perfect cars……Have perfect bodies and abs….Or have glossy apartments…..But they are there….Women always bitch about finding really nice men…..Where are they??.....All around you if you take off those f**king blinders….Look….No is saying you shouldn’t lower your standards….But you have to be real about finding someone nice….Someone who is going to treat you right…The above mentioned men already have women throwing themselves at them…..You don’t think they don’t know that??.....You chasing after someone that you may or may not get…Even if you do get him,that is the chance that some gold digging trollop will take him away from you…..That leaves a ton of nice brothers out here who would make you happy if you gave them a chance…..Guys that are too ‘short’ and too ‘fat’ catch the most hell….So many nice guys out there and women totally bypass them….Men can be jerks too because we often bypass really nice women for superficial reasons….So that Stupid Pie has enough slices for everybody….World War Two came a knocking and Donald got drafted to go overseas to fight Adolf Hitler and his murderous posse….Marge said that when he came home for a short leave….She decided she was going to seduce him….She had to….She was nineteen and her hormones were raging….He had bought her this simple ring….Nothing fancy….Just a simple ring given from the heart….She told me that that day was a nice one…..There was this lane that had nothing but farmhouses and barns…..She wore this cute hat as they walked…..They ducked into this isolated barn….She remembered that the only thing there was a hayloft and a big horse having lunch….She went in a teen-age girl and came out a woman….I was softly laughing because the look in her eyes when she told me……She would remembered it until the day she died…We all should have wonderful memories….And many of us do….The story turned sad……They made love several times during this leave……As a result she got pregnant and didn’t know it until Donald was overseas…Now getting pregnant during the forties without a husband was a no-no….But her parents were cool about it….World War Two was winding down…..Marge said that within weeks Donald would be home to marry her and hold his baby…..It was not meant to be…..One night, many years later….Marge opened up and told me what happened next….She got this official telegram…..She thought it was going to tell her when Donald was coming home…..He was coming home all right….But not the way she was anticipating….I can still see the hurt in her eyes when she whispered to me the exact words of that telegram….
“We regret to inform you that Donald Walker was killed in the line of duty on April the Seventh….Nineteen hundred and forty-five….”…..For a long moment, nothing was said between us….I mean….What do you say behind that??......I saw the tears drop as she lowered her head….I wanted to comfort her…But I didn’t know how…..Didn’t know what to say….Somehow saying “I’m sorry” wasn’t going to cut it……Then she raised her head…..Tears had vanished and her ever regal control came back….She reached over with her hands and took mine in hers….”Thank you” was what she said…..I’m confused now and I wasn’t ashamed to admit it….”For what?”…She smiled that sweet smile…..”For decades I’ve never told anyone about that telegram…..I kept that to myself all these years….Do you have any idea of how cleansing that was??.....Telling you that??......Do you??....The weight and hurt that I carried all this time has been lifted…..It’s like I been freed from a prison of my own making….For the first time since he died, I can finally put it behind me”……I was fighting back my own tears because I understood….Dear Readers…..How many of you out there were finally able to let go of something hurtful??.....Finally able to go on??.....Doesn’t matter what that hurt was….You were finally able to let go of it and move on to something sweeter…Marge told me that they shipped his body home…..Buried him in the local cemetery….She said she stood over his coffin with a big belly as they lowered it into the ground….Her heart was shattered beyond words…..The baby came and she named it Donna, after her father….I’ve met her and she is a wonderful woman….Pretty…..Combination facially of Marge and her daddy….Marge laughed when she told me how she seduced the nice guy named Donald with her feminine charms….Of how she got the one up on him…..I had her screaming with laughter when I said…..”Yeah…you got him good….But he had the last laugh when he left you with a seven pound surprise nine months later!! “……..Marge left the small town with her baby and came to New York City….She had some relatives there, so that transition was made easier….She eventually remarried…..Twice….Had three more children with two different men…..Two sons and another daughter….The sons were cool until Marge got all that wealth from her second husband…..The first husband was a construction worker who fell off a scaffold on the twentieth floor…He was the father of the boys…..I met them and there were nothing about them I liked at all….They were greedy and self -centered when it came to that money…..They had the balls to try to have her declared mentally unstable to get to it…..But Donna headed them off at the pass…..Hired an elderly lawyer that was still practicing….This man was like a Great White shark in blood infested waters….He loved going against younger lawyers…..He would decimated them in court like that same shark…If Perry Mason had children, this man was one of them….Plus Marge was no one to mess with either….She was regal,classy ,highly intelligent, and sweet as cotton candy….But if you scratched that surface…..There was a nasty woman that you didn’t want to f**k with…..She and the lawyer made a formidable tag team…..Both these fools were forced to back off…This cause a rift in the family….Marge literally disowned her sons…..Her daughters followed suit….I met them one time at Marge’s place and the animosity between us was so strong, you could taste it…….They saw me as being some kind of a threat…I don’t why….Probably because I didn’t want anything from her….Except her company…Not going after them physically took everything I had and then some..….A pier six brawl was the last thing I wanted in her elegant home….But if we ever encountered each other in the streets….It was on….But we never did…They died when Hurricane Sandy came roaring up the Northeast Coast…..Kicking ass and taking names….Both their names were on her list…..They had the stupidity to go driving in that mess at the height of the storm’s power…..And both became statistics….They had disappointed and hurt her…..But they were still her sons…Me?....I didn’t give a flying s**t about either one of them….I was pissed at Sandy because the bitch got to them before I could (lol)…..Marge told me one quiet night that both of her husbands were good men and she never regretted marrying them….I asked her…..”Did you love them the way you did Donald??”…..There was a long pause before she gave me an answer….She looked me dead in the eyes when she whispered…”No….I was never going to love any man the way I did him”……I nodded and wisely changed the subject….I understood and you out there probably do too….Meaning??....If we are blessed, we meet several people that we give our hearts to before God or Allah calls us Home….But there is that one person that we love above all others….That one person….And for Marge, it will always be…..

Donald Walker…..from an Older Guy :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.19.2018 at 06:58 PM

Like I said before, the day is a nice one….Sunny and bright….So pleasant….We talk about current events and like Hersham, my barber….I love talking to Marge about it…Marge is ninety three….But looks twenty-five years younger…..I’m not kidding….All of the women in her family have hit the century mark and beyond and there is every indication that she’ll will do the same…Her skin is still firm and glows with health….There are some age lines on her face to be sure…..But a lot less than a woman her age normally has…Her hair is cut short…..But it is thick and lustrous….An angelic white….Her eyes are a soft brown…..Over nine decades of living and wisdom are in them….Some hurt and pain as well….Her frame is slender, but not skinny…..She works out by either dancing or doing tai-chi….Long walks with her dogs….No one in their right minds will mess with her on her walks…Those ponies will see to that…..She has a lovely smile….Still has all of her original teeth while others her age are reaching for that glass near the bed…..I’d better be careful how I joke….One day my ass will be reaching for that glass (lol)…..So talking to her is always a joy…..We talk about the brother that was killed in his own apartment by a foolish cop….Texas, I think….According to the story…..A female police officer went to the wrong apartment, thinking it was hers…..Shot the rightful occupant to death in his own place….People were outraged….How do you make the mistake of going to the wrong floor??….Going to the wrong apartment??....I don’t know about any of you out there….But I find it hard to believe that she didn’t check the floor she was on….She stated that she saw the door ajar and saw a large figure in the darkness…..Okay….Did it ever occur to her to simply shout “Police” before acting like Wyatt Earp and blasting away??......But she didn’t do that….She just took her service weapon and shot into the apartment….Shoot first and ask questions later??.....The man is gone and before he died, he shouted at her….”Why did you do that??”….Can you imagine the pain that his family is going through right now??.....The department snatched her gun and shield away…..Charged her with murder….That city will be forced to pay out a few million to the surviving family…..Like that is going to bring him back….The other case was in Chicago….A cop there shot a young brother sixteen times……Because he feared for his life….Really??....Even if you were afraid…Sixteen shots is over the top…..The biggest and baddest threat out there can be taken down with a double tap….A triple will definitely do the deed….But sixteen??.....His trial is starting and it will be most interesting to see how they spin this one….Marge shakes her head in sadness…Tells me that the shooters were not evil people….Just stupid because they either forgot their training or worse yet….Chose to ignore it due to fear of a dark skin…..Both cases could have easily avoided by showing some restraint…It’s easy to pull out a pistol….Easy…It takes a greater strength “not to”….Marge says that no matter what those verdicts are…..It won’t bring back those that were killed and that is the sad thing about all of it….We don’t dwell upon it too long….The day is too pretty to think about Death…..We go to Colin Kaepernick and that NIKE ad……I tell Marge that I have always had mix emotions on him and his crusade….On the one hand, I think that he has a valid point……I just don’t think that he should use the NFL as a stage…..On the other hand he had to have known the firestorm and backlash he was going to experience when he made that stance….People screamed racism because no football team would take him……He was being blacklisted….Nonsense on both counts…..The NFL is a business first and foremost…..Never forget that…I’m sure that a few teams would have like to have him…..But he was way too radioactive for that….No team wanted to have protests and boycotts at their front door and training camps…Hire him if he agrees not to take a stance during the games….You want to get back into football??....Then that is what you have to do….If not…You can’t have it both ways….The ads may resurrect his career….I’m hoping that it does because he can still deliver on the field….Just protest on your own time….Not in front of millions of people who want to watch an exciting game…We go to Serena Williams….The talk is short and sweet….You lost….Deal with it…You don’t smash tennis rackets…..You don’t berate the officials on the sidelines…You don’t make excuses….You get back in the saddle and regain your former glory…..Isn’t his what champions are supposed to do??.....Even if she quits tomorrow, she will have nothing left to prove….Go out in grace…We casually go to Brett Kavanaugh….He was doing okay until someone from his past has come back to haunt him….Marge tells me that its Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill all over again….She has a very low opinion of Thomas……And so do I……He has been a horrible justice and his record shows it…..Anything dealing with blacks you can forget about….Civil rights ,women’s rights ,Gay rights…..Rights period…This lawn jockey has totally ignored…..He is favor of overturning Roe vs.Wade….So you know where this fool’s mind is at….He could never fill the boots of Thurgood Marshall….And he knows it…We are stuck with him for at least ten more years….I believe Anita Hill when she took that stand…..Thomas looks like a man who would do and say such foul things to a woman….Especially a subordinate….The only issue was that everybody jumped on her for waiting so long to expose him….They buried her then….This new allegation won’t be so easy to dismiss…..The climate is different…..#MeToo is alive and well….Lots of men were toppled when that wave hit…A lot of women are running for office and are not in the mood for the bulls*it of “Boys will be boys”…..A lot of men are behind them…..Will vote for them because they too are sick of the bull that other men have done….I am in that mix….I am sick and tired of other f**Ks doing stupid things to women and laughing it off…Every time they do that it reflects on the rest of us….It paints all men with the same brush and we are tired of it…You want to get rid of it??.....Vote….You want real change??...Vote….You want Trump’s power to be cut in half??....Vote….You see a pattern here??......Marge tells me that most Americans are too lazy to go out and vote…They would rather stay glued to their cell phones and lap tops….People in poorer nations will walk miles to the voting centers and turn around and walk miles back….The polling stations in America are what??.....A ten minute walk at the most??....Then we moan and groan when the results are not what we want…..Really??....Get up off your asses and vote…..Just that simple…..Kavanuagh’ s accuser came out of the blue and The GOP is livid…They are screaming “last minute dirty tricks”…..Marge sips that wine like a queen…..Calmly educates me…..They got slick and stalled Obama’s Supreme Court pick for months pick claiming that the Prez was a “lame duck”…..They spent eight years fighting Obama over everything while kissing Trump’s ass at every turn…..So payback is a what??.....I just nod and smile…I see those rings on Marge’s fingers and she sees that look in my eye….She laughs…..”Don’t start”…….Let me explain….Marge has these rings on her fingers….One for each hand…..They are not wedding bands because she put those away years ago…..The rings are solid gold and encrusted with diamonds…They gleamed like beacons in the bright sunlight…They gotta’ be worth fifty thousand apiece and she wears two of them….No mugger is going to attack her as long as she has those two Hounds of Hell by her side…She didn’t get them from the first husband and she didn’t get them from the second….She got them in between husbands…..Now Marge is a still stunning looking woman….Her beauty matches that of Ms.Lena Horne ,whose beauty and class never faded…..Even when she entered her nineties…Same thing with Marge….She was a beautiful women in her youth……I would tease her every now and then….”Marge…If I were around in the forties….I would have asked you out….You were fine back in the day “……Marge just laughed and shot me down like a Tomahawk missile…”Boy…..You couldn’t handle me back in the forties….Trust me on that”….I had to laugh with her…..The rings mystery has been a running joke for years between us…..Where did she get those rings??.....Who gave them to her??......Under what circumstances??.....The bitch in me is dying to find out…..Whenever I questioned her about them she gets coy…..There is a juicy story behind those rings….I know there is…..But until she gives me the full story, I can only speculate….When she is on her death bed, she will probably enlighten me once and for all….I am praying that that day is way down the road……

I love me some Marge…..from an Older Guy :cloud::cloud::cloud:
 Pages:  1  ..  50  51  52

Go To Top