Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  47  48  49
Author: Subject: Thoughts from a Older Guy.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

[*] posted on 10.13.2016 at 09:11 PM

How did it come to this??....Me sitting on her bed watching her sleep??......After her destruction of the four insulting women….We did some swimming ourselves…..Nothing competitive….Just swimming side by side….Slowly gliding down lanes and back again…It felt so good to do this with her….It really did….The times we have spent together have and always will be special…We got to the deep end after one swim…..Held each other….I had to tread water…I was never a floater…..My ass would sink to the bottom all the time….Even when I was a kid with far less muscle and bone mass….I would sink….She is a natural floater and I have always envied that….Shared a kiss….Heard her whisper….”Will it always be this way??....Will you always love me??”…..Normally she is Wonder Woman strong and just as confident…..She takes s**t from no one and no man…But she is human….A woman… And love often weakens the strongest of us…..Despite her movie star beauty and breathtaking body, she has had few lovers in her life…Like me ,she could count the number on one hand…..I’m serious…..I am the man that she has a relationship with the longest….The most passionate….It’s been turbulent since Day One…..Still despite all we have been through….Despite the separations…..We have always gravitated back to each other….I remember her telling me once in a fit of anger….”You will always come back to me!!….F**king always!!....You can talk all the s**t you want!!....But in the final analysis, you will always come back to me!!.....I got it like that and your ass knows it!!”…..When I was in love with both her and Yvette….Seeing them both….She told me in an icy voice…..”That bitch will never win….Never…The only way that this triangle will end is when one of us dies….And it’s not gonna’ be me”….At the time ,I just brushed it off….Attributed it to anger….It’s only when Yvette passed away, did I remember her words and it chilled me to the marrow…
We had a nasty argument when I felt that she didn’t care that another human being had died….Blunt as always, she told me…”I never wanted to see her die….I am not that cold….She was a rival…..She wanted something that belonged to me and I didn’t like that at all….She meant something to you, but she didn’t mean a damn thing to me!!.....So you will forgive me if I don’t shed any tears”…… Although her stance softened down the road……I am sure that she didn’t lose any sleep over it….I told her in the pool....Whispered softly…..”Yes….It will always be this way……I will always love you”….We returned to our swimming…Leisurely afternoon….Got out….Showered the chlorine off us and headed out to eat….We both love to eat and it shows on our bodies…We’re not fat…..Not by a long shot…Our bodies are robust, well-nourished and strong…My ass is also ‘thick’…..I am not a willowy pretty boy….Just a muscular one…She loves to eat meat….A true carnivore….Steak and a healthy salad…..Me?....I hit the barnyard and kill a chicken a second time…..Table talk is light and funny…I take her up on her offer of spending the night….As fine as she is, I would be a fool or a celibate to turn her down….I am neither….We get there and she tells me….”Get busy”…..I laughed ‘cause I know what that means….What that entails…..She disappears down her hall as I take off my clothes and sneaks…You know what’s coming next….Feel free to read on….If not….Thanks for coming this far….I’ve strip down to my undies when I heard a gentle “psst” behind me…I turned around….She is wearing red lingerie….She giggles…I give her a look that is so lustful, she can almost taste it…..Red and black are her colors…..They highly compliment the honey-butterscotch skin….You know me…..I love to describe women’s skin tones by comparing them to candy….And what could be more sweeter than candy than a fine woman??....Or a fine man??....She wears it….Or rather spills out of it…..It barely contains her lush figure and truth be told…That is what it was designed for…I hear that giggle wafting the air like a summer’s breeze….She tells me….Commands….”Take off the rest and do it slow….Hear me??”…..I don’t even answer…..I just do…..Off comes the boxer-briefs….Then the A-shirt….Where did I tossed them??....I could care less….Her demeanor changes….Gets serious…I get a chill when she gives me the same look I gave her moments ago…The look is blatantly sexual and it’s a turn on…. She walks up to me….Hazel eyes locking with mine…For a long moment we just stared into each other’s eyes….No words were needed ‘cause none would do….I felt her arms come up to embrace me….Heads and noses turned as our mouths met in a passionate kiss…..My arms went out to hold her as the kiss deepened……Grew sweeter…I felt her hands explore my back….back of my waist…..my ass…..Fingernails raking me ever so gently….My mouth slid from hers…Whispered one word…”Jump”….She does as my hands go to that soft behind….Holding her up as our lips meet again…..We love to kiss….We have the full lips….Fresh breath and nice teeth to engage in deep ones…Plus we are expert at it….Her arms go around my shoulders…We laughed softly between those kisses….I get ahold of that lower lip and suck on it like candy…..Switch and hit the equally sexy upper one….She got ahold of my tongue and sucked on it like was a lollipop….Yeah ,I have a thing for candy-comparisons…..Maybe the amateur shrinks among you can figure it out…I lose myself in the sensation of her full lips moving up and down my tongue….I love to kiss….Ever since I got that first ‘real’ kiss when I was thirteen….What is a ‘real’ kiss….Tongue and all ,baby!! (lol)….Countless kisses later, it still thrills me…I prefer a liplock over a ‘[Censored]’ anyday….Straight up…..Getting “blown” doesn’t do for me half as much as a kiss…Every man is different….What can I tell you??...I heard that giggle between sucks and it’s getting us more aroused by the second….She stops…..Whispers…..”Bedroom”…..I don’t need a GPS to know where it is….I carry her down the short hall…..Laughing…..She weighs one hundred eighty- five luscious pounds at five foot–six…..BMI too high??.....I don’t care…..According to that chart….Two-fifteen at six feet is also too high….I don’t care…..Part Two…I carry her with the same care and ease as carrying a baby….Old Man Strength……Thank you, World Boxing Gym…..We get to the bedroom….There are lit, scented candles there….I placed her down…..Tell her don’t move…..She stands perfectly still as I slowly remove the lingerie from her body….I love to stare into her hazel eyes….Their color has mesmerized me for years….I take the off the article of clothing like she was a much expected Christmas present….My breathing revs up as I uncover her….I can’t help it….Looking at her in all her glory….Excites me….Hardens me There….If I have to tell you where “There” is….My desire for her increases exponentially…..I take all of her in as she stands there….Her feet are in proportion to her bod and well -shaped….Strong ‘cause they have to support a big body……Her ankles, calves ,and thighs are ‘thick’…..But not the thickness of fat…..Not the thickness of a lack of exercise…..Just big ,tennis player legs that are delightfully feminine…..I look at the wide hips….They narrow into a thick waist….But because the hips are so wide along with the width and thickness of the breasts-ribcage….The waist appears to be classic hourglass….The breasts sit up high and taut on that ribcage…They are large and heavy, but not ponderous……Perfectly round and wonderfully soft…..Only a small handful of fortunate men have tasted her…And I am f**king determined that no other man will ever have her again….I look into her beautiful face…..Yeah…..No other man will ever have her again….She is mine……She is mine….

No Other Man...……from an Older Guy.:okaaay::okaaay:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.13.2016 at 09:15 PM

I take her in my arms and the playful kisses begin anew….Her lips seem to melt into mine….Sweetly blend…I find myself giggling….Are men supposed to giggle??....Whether they do or not does not matter to me….I love what I am doing to and with this woman….And if a giggle escapes my lips, what of it??....I check any and all macho nonsense at the bedroom door…..I lifted her up…..Lips still locked in a fiery kiss……Place her on her bed….We moved up to get more of it…I get on top of her….Not to enter her….No….Not yet….I placed my body on hers like a living blanket…She loves the feeling of her breasts on my chest….Soft stomach on my toned abs….Legs on her wide hips…Don’t think I’m not loving it as well….Soft laughter between softer kisses….Kisses have wonderful sounds when done right….I feel one of those silky thighs come out from under me….Rub itself against my thigh…It creates an erotically charged current where it rubs….I hear her whisper….”You like that??”….I whispered back in the affirmative….Then again I can’t recall anything she ever did to me in bed that was bad…..That thigh rubbing along with the kisses are driving my hormones into overload…I placed my hands on the bed on either side of her…I’m still covering her body with mine and that cover is still a gentle one…I start to place kisses all over her epic breasts…They are large, but amazingly soft….I love the way they feel under my lips and tongue….She has a scent all her own and it is a powerful aphrodisiac….It’s hard to describe a smell…You can say that it smells similar to something else and still not get it right….You stand a better chance with colors and sounds ‘cause you have a more common point of reference…..The smell is light, soothing, gentle and oh so feminine…..I tongue swirl the nipples….Feel them swell beneath that same tongue…..I kissed and gently suck on her breasts….Her breasts plump up even more as blood flows into them….The smell of her….Those breasts beneath my tongue and lips…..Hard….Rock hard….Little blue pill is not needed….Or wanted…Those breasts are one of her erotic zones…..I hear soft moans of pleasure coming from her mouth…..I feel one of her hands reach down to grab me There…I brush it away….This is her show ,not mine…..I am not interested in getting off….Not now…I want to please her….Rocket her off….Have you ever felt that way about your man or woman??....You wanted to get off….Yet every now and then you want them to get to the finish line first??….Same here….I start placing kisses further down to her waist…Reveling in her smell…My lips get to her navel and blow into it….She laughs like a little girl….She is ticklish there and I want to cover all the bases (lol)…I blow into it again…More laughter…I continued my journey down….I get There…Where is There??.....After reading this far, you hafta’ ask??...Shame…I use my hands to sweetly spread her legs…Didn’t really need to ‘cause she got the message…I positioned myself just right….I looked directly into the organ that has given me exquisite pleasure over the years….I part those lips with my fingers….Get in closer to feel her against my mouth…..Taste her….Men that won’t go down on their women…..What was it, Mr. T use to say??....I pity the fools…..Women out there reading this…Time to go to school….So pay close attention…..Time to get graphic….You have no clue…..No idea of how delicious your vaginal juices taste….Especially after a fresh shower….Most of you out there take good sanitary care of yourselves There….Only the finest of wines could compare to a fresh Kitty….And that’s the truth…..The whole truth and nothing but…I get off on my work…..I love to feel the warm squishy….Yet firm….Walls of her womanhood….I know I am doing it good ‘cause I feel her hands come down and placed themselves on my head…..Sex is also about sound and I don’t neglect her hearing….I make soft slurpy sounds….Tender moans ….Let her know that I am enjoying my work…’Cause I am….Her legs come up…..Over….Then down….I felt the satiny warmth of those inner thighs against my ears...I hit the clit with all the love and tenderness I can show….She opens up…Meaning??....I feel her lower body moving in sync with my lips and tongue….Hear the soft moans issue from her lips….Again, this is for the women…..Does having a man go down on you do it for you??....Do you and your lover incorporate this into your lovemaking??....If not…..Time to expand your horizons…..It went on for a while….No, I wasn’t timing myself….If I am into it…Time has no meaning….I swabbed her vagina well….A CSI agent couldn’t have done a better job of swabbing than me….I can feel a slight sensation of her walls getting ever softer…Then she starts to tense up…I know what that means……The thighs tighten around my head…Moans get deeper….Her body is like a tightly coiled spring and the only way to release it is….Her climax literally rocks her body….She quivers as I hear a loud moan….I can’t make what she is saying ‘cause her thighs are still around my ears…..Doesn’t matter ‘cause whatever it is, the sounds coming from an orgasm are pretty universal and transcends all languages….I feel her body come down from that sexual high….Arms and legs relax…I removed myself from between her legs….Move up and over….Wiping my mouth with a forearm…No, I am not ashamed of her juices…It’s just that if we are gonna’ engage in another kissing marathon I don’t want it to be a sloppy one….I take her in my arms and rolled over on to my back…..She is on top of me when I whispered one word….”Cowgirl”….A broad smile appears on her pretty face….It is probably her fav position and I would be lying if I said it wasn’t one of mine as well….She assumes the position….It’s my turn to spread my legs and yeah, they are just as big as hers….She mounts me like a jockey….One of her hands reaches down under….I feel it guide me into her…..A moan comes outta’ my mouth and she laughs….Reason??.....Entering her is always beyond words…..The Heat….Wetness….Gripping….Soft walls…..Again she laughs…..She is about to take control and that s**t turns her on….Her hands go to the bed…On either side of my chest….More to balance herself than anything….I feel her slide all the way down…..Wondrous ass on my testicles….My hands go to that hourglass waist…Let the games begin…..She starts slow…Nice, slow grind…..I hear more moans coming from that highly kissable mouth…The sensations of that big, heart-shaped ass on my groin…Moving up and down on my shaft….Large, soft breasts flattening on my chest….Her scent…Is there sex in heaven??...If not, I have second thoughts about going…She leans further down to kiss me….Again her juicy lips seem to blend into mine…Sweet as berries…..Warm and creamy as morning coffee…..She loves to kiss while riding Cowgirl….Is there deep kissing in Heaven??....If not, I have third thoughts about going…..I lose myself in her…She balances herself perfectly….Makes sense ‘cause good swimmers have a good sense of balance….My hands go to that glorious ass as she bounces up and down…I love the way its feel in my hands….Toned….But soft at the same time…I could never imagine doing this with a smaller woman….Grabbing an ass like that would be like holding oranges in your hands and that ain’t gonna’ happen…..I run my hands all over her back….Gentle caresses….Way too often we tend to concentrate on lips ,tongues ,hands, diccs and p*ssies…..All well and good….Yet our bodies are loaded with other erotic zones…..Necks ,shoulders ,backs, inner and outer thighs…..Even ears….I’m pretty sure that a lot of you have already discovered them…..Use them to drive your lovers crazy…..They will use them to drive “you” crazy….Suddenly she sits straight up…..My hands go from the luscious ass to the hourglass waist…I feel her hands on my thighs…..Fingers digging into them….She throws her head back….I don’t hafta’ hold the breasts up ‘cause like I said before…They stand straight out…They don’t droop or sag….They bounced up and down sensuously with every bounce on my groin….I feel the heat from her ass waving out onto my testicles….The movements become more urgent….More needful…..I hear ‘those’ moans and you know what I am talking about…..The bed is making ‘that’ sound……Again you know what I am talking about…I look up …..She looks like a mythical goddess in the candlelight….Big upper body blocking out my view…..Don’t care ‘cause the only view I want to see right now is her…A slight sheen of sweat is coating our bodies….Although she is doing all the work…Holding a bucking bronco isn’t easy either…She is close….But I’m going to mess with her…Gonna’ push her over the edge….And I won’t have to move a muscle….I stage whisper…..”Cum….I want you to cum…All over me…. I want you to cum all over me…. I already feel your juices flowing down my dicc…Onto my balls…….Cum for me…”….I keep that whisper going…..Whisper about one of the hottest bouts of sex we ever have…..And trust me ,we have had many…..That one occasion never fails to push her into a supernova….The fingers dig deeper as the moans increased…..She pogo- sticks on me like it’s her last f**k on Earth…I keep that whisper up….Keep that description up….I never let up…..Suddenly she hits that wall…Hits that wall….Hard….She tenses up like she was strapped to the old school Electric Chair….I hear two words in the candlelight……Moaned loudly……”OH F**K!!”…..She spasms again and again….You ever cum so hard…..So powerful….That you lost control of your body??.....I can feel her vaginal muscles clamping down on my shaft again and again….A deep exhale of breath comes from her lips….Just as suddenly, she slowly falls towards me….On me…I take her in my arms….Hold her……Feel the heated, sweaty body on mine….It takes her a few moments to get it together….I laugh softly when she whispers…..”You bastard!!....You knew that telling me about that one time while riding you would set me off!!.....I hate you!!”……I teased her…..”That was intense, wasn’t it baby??.....For a few minutes, you forgot I was here”…..She laughed…..Kissed me…I told her.…”You know I didn’t get off….You owe me”……More laughter….”Take an I.O.U” comes the response….We cuddled and eventually she dozed off…I took the comforter and placed it over her…..My mind came back to the present…..She looks so beautiful….So angelic….Delightfully feminine...Lying there in her sleep….I looked at her for a long moment….Then a wave of lust and playfulness takes over….I lean down to nuzzle her neck…..Hit another one of those erotic zones.. I go on until she is half awake…..She pushes me away…..Says sleepily….”Stop….I want to sleep…Later…Bother me later….Not now”…….I shook my head….”No way…..I’m collecting on what is due”…..Again she pushed me away….”No….later….later….Let me sleep…Let me…..” I leaned over and kissed her fully on that gorgeous mouth….It’s a long and deeply felt one…I feel her slowly coming fully awake….Turning her body towards me….Throwing off the comforter….Arms reaching up to embrace me…Her body flows onto mine…We wrap ourselves around each other…..We will sleep later…..Right now our heated genitals have to meet once more…..

Forever Day-Day……from an Older Guy.:cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.15.2017 at 10:39 AM

Soon, my brothers and sisters....Soon!:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.27.2017 at 05:44 PM

We sit at Marge’s dining table…It’s on a Sunday and being a Southern Girl……Well…That means a home cook meal and you know I’m there….Ox tail….Collards….Mac and Cheese….Southern baked cornbread…..I broke ranks and went with her to church…..Normally I am not a church going guy…Despite believing in a higher power, I am not a regular church goer and that’s a shame…My grandmoms use to take us to church every Sunday as kids…When she passed away, we slacked off…..Big Time…With no one to drive us….Still I loved going to church with Grandma….She made church going fun and the priests were mad cool….Even the roughnecks, gangbangers and drug dealers in the ‘hood gave them their props….They were such gentle and compassionate men…This was years before some of their brethren violated their oaths by molesting young boys…..I remember one priest….A man with white hair…I often wondered what happened to him…..If there is a heaven, he is probably there….The only thing that freaked me out was the image of Christ on the Cross….I didn’t understand how you could nail a man to a cross and this image was graphic….Even now as a middle aged man, that image still invokes horror…..Nailed to a Cross??.....Marge’s church is a bit more laidback than most black churches….I told her of a funny story of when I was ten…..I went to the Midwest to visit my paternal granddaddy…I stayed with him and he was fun to hang out with….My stay produced another wondrous experience and those reading this, please take note….’Cause I’m gonna bring it up in another blog real soon….Grandaddy took me to church with him one Sunday and what I saw had me laughing….Not out loud….Inwardly….An example, have you ever came across something so funny that you wanted to laugh??...But didn’t ‘cause you knew it wasn’t right??....Course you have….Same thing here…My church visits up to that time were very sedate and very formal….Some black churches go all out….Screaming, yelling, flailing around….Filled with the Holy Ghost…I had never seen anything like that in my young life, so I laughed….I didn’t know any better…I saw it as being a show and not a service…Grandaddy told me that two thirds of the area’ parishioners, committed all types of sin during the week…But came to church on Sundays to cleansed themselves….After the service, Marge invited me to her home for dinner…Like I was gonna say no (lol)…..We sat at her dining table and just talked….She did most of the talking and I listened…I love doing that ‘cause Marge is a wonderful and witty conversationalist…..Plus I learn so much from her…..I love to watch her eat…..She has such elegant table manners…..Me?....I’m on the same level as Conan the Barbarian at the dinner table….She tells me with sadness that she voted Republican last time out and she has second thoughts….She use to vote for the Democrats back in the day….But once she inherited her current wealth from her last husband…She turned traitor and voted for the opposition (lol)….She voted that way for years until Obama came along and race pride forced her back into the Democratic camp….I had her laughing when I asked her…..Him being easy on the eye and a dynamic speaker had nothing to do with it?…..Trump has been a major disappointment ,she says…..His way of governing is by Executive Order and you can’t run a nation that way for long…No major legislation has been passed ‘cause Trump and the GOP are not on the same page…It hasn’t been one hundred days and too many distractions are keeping him from doing what he was elected to do….I told Marge that voting for Clinton was no guarantee that she would do any better…I was very reluctant to vote for her…I saw her as being the lesser of two evils…..There was something about her that did not resonate with me…I didn’t think that America would be crazy enough to put Trump in….I remember getting in late from work on Election Night and the results had not been formalized…I told myself to check out WINS 1010 news in the a.m…..Woke up and was stunned to hear that The Donald had pulled off an upset…..I also recall reading later on that Hillary Clinton had a total meltdown and had to be restrained from physically assaulting some of her closest advisors….That would jibe with similar stories from her Secret Service detail that said she was a mean and disrespectful bitch behind closed doors….I told Marge that even though I didn’t vote for him, I was willing to give him a chance…Still am…But nothing he has done has convince me that he will be a good President for everybody….His cabinet appointees….The Press Secretary…..Kellyanne Conway…That stuff with the Soviets....The Three Stooges could do a better job…..And the GOP is going along with this farce….Marge calmly tells me that Trump may not do the four years….His own party will stay with him for so long…. Then they will pull away…On the surface, all is well….But underneath the cracks are forming and will only get wider as his term goes on….Three things are going to bring him down says Marge….He’ll get tired of the job and leave….A bit unlikely knowing his ego…..They will impeach him….As of now, also unlikely….Most of what he has done is stupid crazy….Not dangerous to the country…..Yet….They will kill him and that scenario is not wanted….He has a young son and family that loves him…..No one in their right mind wants to see that happen…..A lot of people that voted for him also have second thoughts….The GOP has vowed to repeal Obamacare and if they do it the way they want, millions are going to be out of insurance….Already the revolt has started and is growing with each passing day…I told Marge that I don’t feel too bad about that segment of the country…..You wanted Obama gone so bad that you made a deal with the devil….Okay….Deal with the consequences of that vote…I told her that my son is not covered by any plan…He is twenty-seven and I can no longer carry him on my own insurance….I didn’t sign him up ‘cause I wasn’t sure what those fools in D.C. was going to do…My biggest fear is that he gets sick…..But I told him that if he does, go into the hospital anyway….They have to treat you by state law…Push came to shove, have Charity Care foot the bill…..Taxpayers footing the bill?....Uh huh….No other option…Besides I seen my taxes foot the bill for others in hospitals….I’ve seen firsthand how junkies, alcoholics, homeless people, ex-cons, and some lowlife mofos get treated and had the bill given to Charity Care…Granted, that is a last resort…..But I refuse to see him saddle with a big bill when so many of the ones I just mentioned get off scot free….Not going to happen….The coal workers are also worried ‘cause their healthcare is also on the line….News flash…..Coal is never gonna’ make that big of a comeback to bring back the jobs that were lost….That’s a sad fantasy…You were fed a line and you fell for it…..Bamboozled was the word that Malcom X loved to use….Second thoughts are flying all over the nation….People are beginning to see that life under President Obama wasn’t really that bad….The Republican Party will show its true colors real soon and a lot of people that voted for them are going to be pissed off and disappointed…Again I don’t feel too bad for them…The only silver lining is that if they do repeal ACA and nothing meaningful is in its place, the midterm elections are gonna’ be nasty for The Elephants….Plus others in that party are not exactly in line with the other members….They have the White House……Senate and the House….But like a dog that finally caught that car…..They have no idea what to do with them….

American Politics 2017….from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.27.2017 at 05:48 PM

Marge ,as always…..Looks resplendent in her church outfit……Peach colored dress with matching shoes…A lot of her clothes are custom made and it shows….Yet she will buy stuff off the rack every now and then…Marge is ninety years old and looks twenty five years younger….I have described her many times before and will do so now….She looks like a younger version of Lena Horne….So classy…Elegant….Regal…A lot of you out there reading this probably know one or more elders who share these traits….I know you do….Light brown skin….Pretty brown eyes…White hair done up fierce for an elderly woman…Sharp features for a black woman…That was due to two white female ancestors way back that had love affairs with their black male slaves during the ugliest period in United States history….She’s about five-five and slightly built….Her health is radiant…..Personality….Warm, loving, and friendly……I see her as being a mother figure and I love her deeply and dearly….Yeah, I love me some Marge…She had made the food early that morning…So she had to do was reheat it…...Between bites of the delicious meal, I tell Marge that half of the American electorate are dumb as a bag of bricks…Meaning?.....They don’t take the time or the effort to do some research on the issues or candidates …..Forty-five minutes tops….That is all it would take to find out exactly who and what they are voting for….Now it is all social media and I’m the first to tell you that getting any info from there is highly f**king dubious…That same electorate gets angry when the people that they voted for has deluded them…Really?.....Really?.....All it takes is little research on your parts….Get off up your ass and do just that….Drop the Facebook….Twitter….and You Tube and do the research…..I tell Marge that I work in a library where the information can be accessed easily….If you are incline to do so…..Someone like Trump should never have been allowed anywhere near The White House….But we often fall for flash instead of substance….I’m been guilty of that crime so I really can’t talk….But I will anyway(lol)……The people surrounding him are scary….Not horror movie scary….Just stupid scary….That foolishness with immigration….That could have been solve thirty years ago ‘cause Ronald Reagan wanted to grant them amnesty but his party pressured him not to…..The Republican Party had hung onto that as another way to divide us…That too is gonna backfire ‘cause a lot of cities are turning their backs on their travel bans and immigration policies…..The Obama Care thing is another nightmare for them….Millions of Republican voters are itching to break out the torches and storm the castle if their insurance is slashed or cut off altogether….That s**t has a different meaning when it hits close to home…Marge tells me that although she has affection for some of the Republicans, she is disappointed in the way they are following Trump like mindless sheep….I surprised her by saying that there are some GOPer’s that I like and respect…The moderates come to mind…..Despite being a Democratic Liberal, I am more than willing to cross that aisle and vote for someone that has some common sense…..I love to watch Don Lemmon and Van Jones on CNN….Yet I am more than willing to watch Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson on Fox to, get some idea of what the other side is thinking and feeling….Not all members of the Republican Party are sinners….Like all members of the Democratic Party are not righteous saints…..I fully believe that both sides can come together for the sake of the country and do good for it and its people….We just bicker like children and s**t does not get done…..Our leaders are too busy fighting among themselves…..The greatest country in the world and we put in the biggest bunch of self- serving jerks…That says a lot about the electorate of this country….Marge tells me that the nation will survive a fool like Trump in the White House…America has had her share of leaders that should have been doing something else than leading or trying to lead a country…….Some good leaders…Some bad…..I tell her that the only good thing about The Elephants is that they will slash programs for the poor that will benefit the rich…She gives me a look of puzzlement….It makes no sense coming outta’ my mouth…..Look, some of those programs are being taken advantage of by people who don’t really need it….They scream poverty and jump on that hand out bandwagon….Sit back and lemme tell you a story, Marge and when I am done….You will see how I feel about a lot of that nonsense…..About thirty years ago ,they were building some brand new housing in my neck of the woods….I was younger….Had no children….Perfect health…Work two jobs….I will say it again…..Young….No children…Perfect health….Two jobs….You following me, Old Girl?.....She nodded…I put in for the housing…Two weeks later I got a response and an appointment to speak with someone…..Cool….Thirty minutes later, I left his office fired up…I try not to let Life’s uppercuts get to me….But this one did…..I spoke to the brother and he shot me down like a MX missile….You were too young…It was meant for senior citizens….You had no children…It was meant for those with multiple children…..Your mental and physical health was too good….It was meant for those that were physically disabled (understood) or mentally f**ked up….The last one to this day still gets me livid….You make too much money according to our guidelines…From that day to this, I have had an aversion to programs like that….I go on to tell Marge of another example that pisses working people off…There was an article in The New York Times recently where four women with multiple children sued the city…Reason?....They were on Section 8….They sued because according to them, the city didn’t pay them ‘enough’ money to pay their rent….Section 8 in New York City pays seventy percent of the voucher holder’s rent….Seventy percent…..They felt that that wasn’t enough to in the rent market of New York City….They won the case and the mayor was thinking of increasing the program’s budget by two hundred million more taxpayer’s dollars….Wait a damn minute!.....The program is already paying more than two thirds of your rent and you have the temerity to ask for more?....If I was the judge in that case….It would have been thrown out of the courtroom and those four women would have needed a lot of cocoa butter for their asses when they kissed that curb…..Revelation here….The city is not responsible for feeding your rug- rats and providing you or them with shelter…The fact that you got the voucher at all should have been a godsend…How dare you asked for more when most other folks are struggling to pay rent and bills….Another question I would have asked them is where is the father of your children??….I would have gotten a lot of stutters from that one…Look, I was raised in a housing project from a teen to the age of twenty-three….I know how the game is played…Don’t get me wrong…..Those that need help should get it…But the key words here are those that need it….Half of them that get it do not need it and this I know for a fact….Manipulating the system is standard procedure with these people…And since I am on a rant…The majority of those programs are given to white people….Owing to the fact that the majority of people in the nation are white….But the most curious thing about all of it is the Asian segment has one of the lowest percentages out there and that is easy to see….They work…..I remember once I went up to the local Welfare Department, just to see how it function….I sat in a chair in a corner and just watched….Observed…..I saw whites, blacks, and Latinos…..But not Asian….Not one….I’m not saying that they are not part of the system….I just didn’t see any….I’m not sure of what it is about that…Maybe it’s a part of their culture….But they will work…The stereotypical Chinese Restaurants are classic examples of that…Everybody is in there working their asses off….The kids get off school…Do their homework in the back ,then come out to help with the business….I’ve seen them do the lowest of gigs and make it work...I had a job once shoveling dog poop for the ASPCA and I was a college grad, so I could I.D. with the need to do anything legal until something better came along……I told Marge that the GOP is notorious for slashing such programs like Freddy Kruger….This scares a lot of people and rightfully so….If you’ve been used to getting such benefits…..Then they pulled the rug from under you…..Well, you get the picture…..Yet millions voted for these politicians and they realized that things are about to get heated……And not in their favor…..Poor babies (lol)

Be Careful Who You Vote For….from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.27.2017 at 05:52 PM

Marge tells me that Obama looks so relaxed after leaving office….All of the stress, strain and worry have left his handsome face….He looks good with the greying hair and dazzling smile…She goes on to tell me that she misses the classy elegance of the way he speaks…..Of how poised he was at his press conferences….I had to agree….I saw The Donald’s first major one and I gotta’ tell you….It will be while before I tuned in to any more….The way he berated the press was kinda stupid….The press has been here way before you have and will be here way after…..You have to figure out a way to swallow that bile and work with them….Half of the time they will rake you over the coals….But there is a good chance that the other half, they may praise you for what you doing….Having a halfway decent relationship with them is paramount….The people around him are questionable….The Press Secretary should have the most sense….We’ve seen this fool in action…Why bother going on??......Marge laughs that regal laugh and tells me that Obama and his First Lady are going to make a killing in the publishing field….The President’s memoirs of being president will be a fascinating read and when the book hits the library, I’m gonna snatch up a copy…Obama is already being missed and you can see why…..I make it a habit never to compare two people if I can…But The Donald has no idea of what he is doing and it shows….Obama always looked as though he was in command…He might have been unsure about some things…But he never showed it…I still am willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt….Being President is a lot harder and a lot more stressful than the surface shows….No matter how prepared you may think you are….It will throw you a lot of curveballs…Right in the jaw…Mike Tyson said it best….’’Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face”….He can still turn it around….Right the ship and hopefully head us in the right direction….Two things about his agenda I really like and hopes that he can around to….One is infrastructure….This country needs a major refit…Bad….Bridges, roadways, airports, rural communities and how they get around, pipelines, national parks….The list goes on…Several other nations have what we should have had a decade back….Bullet Trains…..The other thing is foreign aid….I am totally against giving out any money to any nation that is not a confirmed ally…Johnny use to always tell me, that you can’t buy friendship on the international level and daddy was right….Thirty-five billion known dollars….That money could be spent better at home…..And don’t get me started on that cesspool in The Middle East…Yeah, I known….A lot of that cesspool we started and are paying for right now…..Take that cash and dole it out here….So much work to be done at home…So much stuff neglected…So many people neglected….So much to do….

We switch gears….I tell Marge of a recent health problem I was going through….Nothing major…Subtle and had me going to my doctor for some advice…..My weight was going way up despite working out like a religion….My level of energy started to drop…The walkup call was when I was in bed and my level of performance wasn’t what it was….Dana was vocal about that and despite her bluntness, I was grateful…..We men are strange creatures….Aches and pains we can take…..But when the dicc stops working….Yeah, you can tell where our priorities are (lol)….The tests came back as low T….My testosterone level was dropping and you best believe that that affects everything else….Plus my body was one of those that needed extra, extra supplements…..Vitamins and minerals…Now, what you gotta realize is that my bio-dad left when I was about two…..I had no inkling of his medical records….Didn’t know what to look for as I got older….The low T thing was no biggie….I realize that I had it without a blood test……Morning erections….Brothers out there know what I am talking about…Morning hard-ons that are tied in with sleep patterns…It is as normal as breathing…You start getting them in your teens and they follow you around for life…For three weeks I noticed that I weren’t getting any in the morning….Plus trying to bed the tigress Dana only produce half erections and Ms. Harrison wasn’t having it (lol)….I wasn’t crazy about going the Viagra route…..It was a temporary fix to a problem that could be ongoing…..Plus the side effects were scary…..Natural was the way to go…So I did some research and found one that was created by an Ivy League educated scientist who had the same problem as other guys had….. Ordered it…I was one of the biggest skeptics out here….Yet, my main asset isn’t my dicc…..It’s my open mind…I was willing to give it a go….He said that it would take two weeks for it to build up in your system…..Two weeks in order to work…..He was right....By the end of the second week ,my morning erections had returned as strong as ever…..My energy level went back up……I lost fifteen pounds over a three month period…..Nice and slow…Plus I got sweet revenge on Dana for her sassy mouth….Yeah….She had to beat me back with a whip and a chair(lol)……I just amped up the vitamin and mineral supplements and all was well…..Some aging bodies need outside help and mine was one of them….I’m smart enough to know that I will never again have the physical ability of a man in his twenties and that is okay…But I can truly say that I will give that younger man a run for his money…..Half the guys in my age range are several steps below me physically and any advantage is a plus…The real reason why I revealed this is that a lot of men may share the same problem that I once had….Macho pride and a little bit of shame probably kept them from seeking out help…..But I love me some sex and when my sexual abilities started to wane and could easily be rectified with some modern medicine……I just took advantage of it….The problems that caused sexual and physical grief for our grandfathers and fathers may not cause grief for us…..Just like the things that cause problems for us….May no longer be a thing of concern for our sons and grandsons……That is the real meaning of progress and advancement....

Politics and Sex…..from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 4.3.2017 at 05:48 PM

Twack!.....Twack!.....Twack!....” Fool!.....Are you f**king crazy?....”.You know how much this coat cost??”....I teased her…”No and I don’t care…..I didn’t pay for it….Why should care?”...I hit her with another snowball…It snowed recently and the fallen snow was just right for snowballs…..And a snowball fight…”Really?”....Well, I’m gonna tell you how much it costs after I kick your ass”…”.Yeah?...You and what Marine battalion?”…I hit her with another one….It explodes gently upon impact….She laughs and launches one of her own….It catches me on the shoulder and it’s on!....She throws snowball after snowball with amazing accuracy….Better than a lot of boys and men…As soon as I ducked outta’ the way of one…..Another is thrown…I’m cracking up ‘cause she can bend down….Pick up a handful of snow….Mold it…Then toss it…..All in a matter of seconds…We tend to think that bigger, heavier people can’t move fast….Kill that notion quick…They can surprise you and before you know it…Overwhelm you….I try to duck in and out of a row of trees….Use them as a barrier….But her aim is too true…..Plus like a good professional boxer, she has timed my movements scary-perfect…I get hit on the shoulder and neck before I can launch my own attack…..She ducks behind an oak as my ball of snow hits the trunk….I hear that sweet giggle…Taunting voice….”You can do better than that….” As soon as she peeks out from behind that oak, I fire….No good….Her reflexes are sharp…She ducks back as it splatters on the tree….Laughter rings out….”Yeah…..you snowball fight the way you f**k…..badly”….A moment later, it gets very quiet…Graveyard quiet….She takes a chance and peeks out again….She doesn’t see me there…This puzzles her….She looks at where I was standing…No one there….She looks harder and sees footprints…..Tracks them with her eyes….They traced forward…Then around in a small arc….That’s when it hits her and she turns around….”I snowball fight the way I f**k, huh?”….She sees me standing there….Loaded for damage….She screams out….”S**T!!”…..I just moved forward, them swung around in a backward move….I remembered reading about how a big game hunter in Alaska was hunting one of the biggest and nastiest grizzly bears on record in the wilderness…Armed with a high powered and high caliber rifle….Fueled by a higher ego….He was tracking this great beast for miles and was closing in on it….When it disappeared from his tracking abilities…The hunter got up to where the bear should have been….Trapped and ready to be stuffed…..Nothing…..Then he heard a sound behind him…..When the park rangers found the hunter…He had been ripped to shreds and partially eaten by the other wildlife….The rangers theorized that the bear knew he was being stalked and simply led the hunter on a pointless chase…Then doubled back on him….It went down so fast that the hunter never got a chance to fire a shot…..Sometimes Mother Nature gets the upper hand…..I fire off snowball after snowball…I only had five, so I had to move quick….I hit her with two outta’ the five….Once she got past her surprise, girlfriend moved Flash quick….She shoulder turned so that the other three widely missed their mark….Stands there laughing….”Yeah!....I said it!...You snow ball fight the way you f**K….Badly!!”…..I bend down to get some more ammo and she darts off….She’s a big girl and although she will never run a marathon….(Me either)….Short distance, she is lethal….She is already halfway across the field by the time I’ve reloaded up….But at a short distance, I’m not bad myself….I take off after her and gain pretty quickly……She turns around…Screams….Then gets an extra burst of speed….Nice try….Between laughing and running, she gets out of breath…..I cover the yards between us and get up on her….Yell…..”Your ass is mine!”……She then does something out of the blue….Off the wall and totally unexpected…She suddenly reverses her direction and comes charging at me….Screaming…..Not good….Not good….I need two or three seconds to steady myself and launch these snowy balls….I let three of them drop and aim with the one in my hand….I’m gonna nail her right in the……She hits me rhino hard…Lawrence Taylor in his prime couldn’t have done it any better….The tackle takes me off my feet and knocks me back….The snowball I was gonna blast her with, flies up in the air and hits me in the face as I’m going down….I land in a mound of snow…..Her on top of me….Laughing to beat the band….She has me pinned down in that snow…..Although I am loving the sensation of her plush body on mine….I am also embarrassed…To the point of laughing with her…..Her hands are on my wrists….One hundred and ninety pounds of curvy female is on my torso….And I am loving it! (lol)….”Talk s**t now Assh**e King!....Talk s**t now!”…I’m laughing too hard to answer…”You weren’t expecting that ?.....Huh?....You weren’t expecting that?”….I laughed some more….”No……I wasn’t”…..A spasm of laughter over takes us…It’s so good to laugh in the wintry air…The laughter stops for a moment….I gazed into eyes of clear hazel….Smiled….Whispered….”Christ, you are so beautiful!”….She has a will of alloyed steel…Yet she is just like most other women….Tell them that they are beautiful and mean it….They suddenly turned into shy little girls……It passes as quickly as it came….I speak to her softly….”There is something I wanna say to you…..So listen up, okay?”….She nods…”I’m sorry….so sorry for some of the s**t I put you through”….She smirked…”If this is about Her….then you just f**ked up a good moment”…I shake my head…”No….this is about Us”….The look on her face changes, she knows I’m for real…..”I did some things that I shouldn’t have done….With women I shouldn’t have done”….The hazel eyes ice up like our surroundings….”You aren’t telling me anything I didn’t know….I didn’t suspect….Did you ever thought for one second that I was one of those stupid bitches that refuse to see what was going on?....C’mon Pretty Boy…You know me better than that….I took that s**t with Yvette ‘cause deep down I knew that you love her just like you love me….It wasn’t about pu**y…..It took me a while to see that and even though it galled, I accepted it….The others I don’t give two f**ks about and you wanna know why?”…..I nodded….She whispered low and sibilant….” ’Cause I am still here and those other cunts are not”….She stared into my eyes with the focus of a laser….”I told you before, you belong to me….I told you before that you fill a void that no other man has or ever will….I told you before that I need you in a way even I can’t explain…..So I don’t…..People see me as being a cold bitch….Fine!….I don’t care what anyone beyond my close friends and parents think”….I stared into those glittering orbs…”Me?....Does my opinion matter?”….She nods….”Yes……Yours is the one that I value the most ‘cause I love you the most….That was the main reason I looked the other way…Took that s**t……Lemme tell you something”……Again I nodded…..”Sometimes when I allowed that male ass-banger to sex me….I thought of you…..Thought of you inside me…Feeling your body…. Your passion…Towards the end of that disaster, I thought of you while doing it with him.…That was the only way I could get off….I lied when I told you once that I didn’t think of you when I was in Chi-Town……I did and a lot often than I let on……The number of men I have allowed between my legs, I can count with the fingers of one hand…..You were always the most fun….most important and I gotta’ be frank….Most stupid”……..I burst out laughing….Never have insults been so endearing…..Her voice gets even lower…..Soft and vulnerable whisper……”I love you, Pretty Boy….I have since we first met and still do today…Probably tomorrow and all the ones after that”….I smiled….”Poetry, Ms. Harrison?”….She flashed me a dazzling smile….”Motherf**ker, you really need to go with the flow and shut the hell up……Feel me?”……I looked up at her….My mind wanders for a moment….I know her….I know her…She won’t live with me….That independence streak is strong……I asked her twice to marry me and twice she turned me down…..I have no doubts that she loves me, but she won’t sign that marriage certificate……She definitely won’t have children with me….Despite her aborting one that we were responsible for…..There is a lot of loneliness there……She was an only child and that sometimes impacts you as you get older….My mom was an only child and although she was lavished with love and attention…..She often told me that having another sibling around would have been cool….I kept looking at her….”I am still so very sorry for anything that I have done that hurt you…..I can’t change what happened yesterday….I can’t…..I just wanted you to know that I am sorry and that I truly, truly love you”…..Again that dazzling smile….”If you love me, then do me one favor”….”Name it”…..She leans in closer and whispers….”Keep your dicc outta’ other pus**es and everything is gonna’ be fine”…..I nod…..Say softly….”I promise….I promise”….And I was serious about that promise….Still am…..She winks and laughs at me…”Time to go home……”…..She gets off me…Pulls me up…..Takes me in her arms…..Laughs…..”You gonna come home and f**k me, Pretty Boy?...Huh?....You gonna come home and f**k me?”……I burst out laughing once more….Lean over to kiss the cute nose….”All night long, Day-Day…..All night long”

Forever and a Day……..from an Older Guy. :cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 4.3.2017 at 05:49 PM

We get back to her place and start taking off the winter gear…I take her in my arms….Hold her close and sniff her hair….I make her laugh when I say….I love the smell of your hair….Love the new style….Lemme explain….In my absence from this site, she decided to undergo The Big Chop….She was home one day last November with zero to do except watch the many talk shows littering cable…She was watching one talk show….Might have been Steve Harvey or Wendy Williams…..Someone on BET….Might have been something on the Orpah Network….She didn’t exactly specify and I wasn’t gonna’ push it....It was a show showing how a lot of black women were returning to natural hairstyles after years of chemicals and weaves….Now before I go any further, I never had an issue with Sistas’ and their hair….It didn’t matter to me what styles they wore and why…..I was raised in an all-female household….Mother, grandmom and two younger sisters…..Daddy was a railroad man and he was gone four days outta’ the week….I saw firsthand how women beautify themselves….I dated women who wore weaves…..Did the chemical thing….Or went natural…..Didn’t bother me at all…So she took the plunge and had the pixie cut off…Down to the scalp…..Almost bald….When I first saw it, I was shocked….I didn’t think that it looked good on her at all….It made her forehead bigger and it was prominent to begin with….I thought that it took away from her looks and wasn’t shy about telling her so…..She just laughed it off and told me that it was part of her Master Plan….Looking at her gave me the chills…It just didn’t look right….As it grew it in, it started to look better…When it got to a certain length, that is when she had it styled and shaped…..It’s kinda hard to describe, but I will try……The front shape-up is smoothly round….From ear to ear…..Although it shows off the forehead, it does so less than I thought….It actually enhances it and brings out the pretty face even more….She uses moisturizers from a specialty store in Brooklyn….The natural is very short…The moisturizer brings out the curls…..Sleek, small and soft…..It does a better hair job than the pixie ever did….Yeah ,that master plan worked out just the way she envisioned it…She added eyelash extensions….Nothing over the top….Modest and attractive….It brings out the hazel eyes….Makes them more pretty, If that is possible….She ditched the gold lipstick and went back to classic red….When I told her in the park that she was beautiful, I wasn’t kidding…Dana is in her early fifties and fione as she wanna be (lol)…..There is nothing like the beauty of an older and more mature woman….Middle aged men with any kinda’ sense know this….Chasing after younger pu*sy is cool….But mature pu*sy rules….I’ve realized that as those grains of sand are dropping in that hourglass…Plus she is a swimmer and she hits the pool twice a week for two hour sessions…That is her major form of exercise…..Her job has a contract with a major health club that is directly across the street from where she works…They stay open late….Until midnight….Those swims were doing a number on her old style…Sistas’ are not too keen on spending all that money and time on their hair…Getting it soaked is a no-no….Mostly she wanted a change and went for it…I re-introduced her to skipping rope as well…That part was fairly easy ‘cause what black woman didn’t jump Double Dutch as a girl?...We boys jumped as well and good….But never to the proficiency of the girls….Still it is a fun way to workout…..Boxers are the first to tell you that it is an amazing workout and also strengthens the arms and wrists…I got into it years ago when I gave up jogging…I jog for almost twenty years and hated every step of it….But back in the day that is what you had to do cardio wise…According to the fitness magazines of the time...Once I found other and more fun ways to do cardio, I left jogging….I didn’t miss that s**t at all (lol)…..I still love to do wind sprints (hundred yard dashes) and boxing cardio…Speaking of hair...I had this Indian girl asked me a question about black hair once…..She also wanted to know what was up with black women desiring “Indian Hair”…..I have known her since she was a girl…She is now in her early twenties and sweet as cotton candy…..Her question was asked in an innocent way and since I’ve known her for such a long time…I didn’t mind answering…..A lot of non-black people are curious about our hair and a lot of us are sensitive whenever they asked….Some of us cop attitudes when that question is asked…..Take offense and I can understand that….But if the questions are asked out of curiosity and not malice…Why not answer them in an intelligent way?....If they asked in any other way except that…Then yeah…..Get funky…We are not from some other planet….I love to answer most questions ‘cause I love to converse in a smart way….Love to exchange thoughts….I don’t deal with stupid people easily and despite working in a place where intelligence should rule….The majority of the ones I have to deal with on a daily basis are as dumb as a bag of pomegranates…..Anyway, she was on a bus one day and saw two black women patting their heads…She said that the hair was done up nice, but she couldn’t figure out what was up with all patting…I gave it to her straight…..That hair was probably done recently and the styling sometimes made the scalp very itchy….Rather than use their fingers to relieve the itch and mess up the hair….They patted their heads….I told her that I had a cure for that….Get a hold of a jumbo paper clip…..Straighten it out…..Then use the ends to focus on the itchy parts….Because of the very small tips, they hit that itch right away and didn’t mess up the hair….I told her that the next time you are on a bus or a train ….Check out the number of black men and boys who hair are cut short….The majority of them have short cuts…..Men and boys, for the most part are not conditioned to sweat over their hair the way women and girls are…..Remember I grew up in an all- female environment……So I saw firsthand what women and girls went through to beautify themselves…And pretty hair is valued throughout the world….Long…..Short…..In between…..Most cultures place a premium on pretty hair on women…...Plus coarse hair is a bitch to deal with if it grows out and attention is not paid to it…..Short hair is easier to deal with and most black males follow suit….I had her laughing when I told her that I stay bald until thirteen….I had the most coarse, the most kinky ,most nappy hair…..Still do….It reminded me of a brillo pad when I was a kid…Some of you reading this will say….That that last statement as a form of self- hatred……Bulls**t…I told her the truth like I always do…It was what it was….It is what it is….I recalled sitting between my mom’s knees as a boy while she tried to comb out the naps….That was a very painful process for me…..Never a patient woman in her youth, mom gave up the ghost and had me hit the local barbershop on the regular…..I stayed Easter egg bald for so long, I thought it was the natural order of things….I was allow to grow it out at thirteen….Fourteen tops…… And even them it was a monster to control…I told her that I tried every black male hairstyle in the book….Every….Including the dreaded Jheri-curl….Yes, I know….But when you are young, you are often stupid(lol)….I even ignored Malcom X’s advice and did the chemical route….Got scalp burns a couple of times…..See Jheri-curl statement above and apply it here…...Dreads worked perfectly ‘cause you needed nappy hair that will interlock and nobody had that quality better than me…..I wore them for almost a decade…..I loved the hairstyle, but got tired of the maintenance after a spell…The main problem was no matter what the style, if the hair got wet….It was over……If the day was a humid one….It was over…..If I even looked at a glass of water….It was over….Meaning?....It would revert back…...My current style is this:….The back and the sides are buzzed cut very short…..Since these parts of my hair still give me the most grief….The top is softer and more manageable with a hair lotion,…..A brother from the South developed this hair sponge that when used…..Curls the hair up nice….My barber is from Egypt and he does a wonderful job on my hair…He cuts the hair so that it blends up with the curls nice and sweet…..I go see him once every two weeks to maintain that trim….My hair also grows fast….My chances of going bald are two….Slim and none….I gotta blog about my barber….He is up on current events and politics…He is highly intelligent and funny as Hell….It is he who educates me on African politics….You think that the fools in D.C are something else?.....Chump change compared to the politics on Earth’s second biggest continent…..He told me that most of the leaders in that part of the world do not fear The Donald….They see him as being a fool that may not finish his term…All they gotta do is wait….I’ve finally got a handle on my hair after all these decades and that is some sad s**t when you think about it……I told Suchi that the deal with Indian hair is that a lot of black women want a shorter route when it comes to long hair and are not willing to wait…..We can grow long hair…..Anyone that has seen dreads can see that…It just takes us longer ….I told her that that is often on the same level as whites seeking tans to look more healthy….More robust….More sexy……..It seems that each “racial” group is seeking the attributes of the other….Underlying admiration?.....Maybe the amateur shrinks out there can figure it out….I told her that basically we all want to look better and that we are willing to do certain things to achieve that end….No more….No less…..Try not to look too deeply into any of it ‘cause most of it is based on vanity….And who among us has not shown that trait?…….Mirrors prove that…..We laughed and kept it going….I told her that if you approach people with some respect and a honest desire to know….They will pick up on it and answer you in the same way….Those that that take offense, you avoid….They have their reasons for feeling the way that they do and like it or not, you gotta’ respect it…..Those that want to talk….Well honey, you get the picture….

Hair…...from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 4.3.2017 at 05:52 PM

Once the winter stuff is taken off….We can truly relax…It is still very cold, but we take solace in the fact that a month from now, it will start getting milder….For now…Cold it is…..We’ve stripped down to our undies….It is very warm in her place…Outer garments is not needed or wanted….We were in her bedroom, listening to some serious slow jams on her BOSE....Rather she stands at her bedroom window….She lives on an upper floor and has a nice view of the area around her….Nothing fancy…Just a pleasing view…I sat on her bed just listening to the music….Watching her sip from a glass of wine….She looks luscious in that bra and pantie set….A soft shade of red ….And red is her color…..Red and black bring out the warmth of her skin…A honey –butterscotch complexion….The set is from a store that deals in sizes for the bigger woman….They fit her well….It accentuates her figure….Showcases her curves….You know I am loving it….Even though her back is facing me, I still get off on looking at her….The back is strong from all that swimming….It narrows into a hourglass waist…..Wide hips and juicy ass flare out underneath it….She is big….No other word for it but that….But not fat big…..Just voluptuous ……Delightfully voluptuous…She looks like a Rubens painting come to life…..He is my fav Renaissance painter….I love his work ‘cause he knew how to paint the bigger gal….She looks out the window, sipping the wine…..Body swaying in time to the music….The lighting is all candles….Nicely placed around the room….I felt myself getting aroused….Turned on….I wrote in an earlier blog that I had a problem with my erections….No shame in admitting that….The only shame is knowing that you got a problem and not dealing with it….Once I rectified that….It was on…If this went down a couple of months ago, I would be in trouble….A limp dicc is nothing to laugh about…..Especially when you have a lover as f**kable as Dana(lol)….I hear the soft voice waft through the air….Through the softer music…..”You’re watching me, aren’t you Pretty Boy….Huh?.....You’re watching me, aren’t you?”…..”Yes”, came the equally soft answer……”Then why are you sitting on that bed?.....Why aren’t you standing behind me?”….Something in those questions gets me off that bed….The need in her voice…..Let me asked you something……Has your man or woman ever spoken to you in such a way that it got you aroused?....It wasn’t so much the words….But the tone?....Something in that tone that told you that they wanted you?....And not in a platonic way….They wanted either the dicc or the p*ssy and they made damn sure that you knew about it?…This wasn’t the time to mince words…..This is what they wanted straight up….Yeah, I’m willing to bet next month’s rent that this has happened to most of you and you reveled in it….I got off that bed and walked towards her….Stood behind her….Taking in the scent of her hair…..Her person….”Take off my bra…slow”….My hands go up …..Fingers place themselves on the clasps…..I unhooked them….Slow, just the way she wants…They make a soft popping sound when they are released…Something about that sound….Erotic…I ease the straps off her shoulders….Take the garment off her body….Toss it to the floor…A heated whisper from her….”You know what to do next?”…..”Yes, I do”…..”Then why aren’t you doing it?.....What are you waiting for?”….My hands go to her largely round…Heavy soft breasts….They stand up on their own….Don’t sag or droop….I start to massage them….Gently…..They feel cool to my touch, so I know my hands are gonna feel warm to her….I have done this countless times before…..Always in a loving way…..I feel them soften even more…..Plump up even more…Blood is coursing into them…..Slow and unhurried….She giggles as they do so….Brothers out there are wondering what the deal is…..Think how good it feels when blood rushes into your penis when you get turned on…..How that organ fills up with blood and expands….Pleasant sensations….Get the picture?....Good, now just imagine that on a pair of breasts…I massage them well….Hear a soft moan issue from that gorgeous mouth….She is still sipping on that wine….Still looking out the window….I lean over and place soft kisses on her neck…Take in her scent even more….She leans back….Better to feel the kisses….Better to feel the warm, massaging hands….I start to massage under the breasts…..The anchoring muscle here is strong…a bit thick….It is they that hold up the epic breasts with ease….They feel as strong as a physically fit man’s pecs….How do I know?....When showering our bodies, we kinda’ touch them in an absent minded way…..Kinda’ like brushing back the hair on a cat or dog….You don’t realize you are doing it until you catch yourself…..Muscles toned and strengthen from years of swimming...I often kid her that she doesn’t need a bra…And she probably doesn’t…My hands leave their exploration, place themselves on her shoulders….Turn her around…..Take the glass of wine from her….Pour a little onto her breasts….More like drips …She smiles ‘cause she knows what is coming next…I kiss-suck those beautiful mounds…..Tasting the wine that was poured upon them….I am not a drinker by nature…If you give me a glass of wine, I will nurse it all night long….Sampling the wine this way is sensuous…Erotic….Even a bit naughty….I pour a little more….Tongue swirl the firm nipples….Laughing softly as I do…She is sensitive here and don’t think I don’t know it….I kiss the center of her breasts…..The soft cleavage…Pour some of the wine between there….Yes!......I take the glass and point at her mouth…She takes a sip as I move in closer to kiss her…Lips part…..Tongues meet along with a few drops of wine she kept there….Tasting the wine…..The heat of her lips and tongue….Yes!....Part two......We do the wine sip….Kissing again…..A third time….What a marvelous way to taste wine and sweet lip-locks…..She breaks off a hot wine-kiss…Whispers….”Panties…..Take them off….Slow….Just like the bra”….Like I needed to be told twice….I placed the glass on the window sill…..Came back and drop down to my knees….At this angle I gotta’ look up and yeah…I like what I am seeing…My hands reach up to grab the top of her panties…..Pull down….Slow…..Slow…Getting them past the wide hips and large, heart-shaped ass….I love me a big behind woman…..Not a fat ass….There is a difference and ass connoisseurs know that difference….I get them down past the strong legs and calves….She steps outta’ them as I toss them in the same direction as the bra…Where?....Don’t care at this point in time…I looked up and see her vagina….Why do pu*sies look better at this angle?....The soft hair on it has been neatly trimmed…..I looked up into the organ that has given me exquisite pleasure over the years….Tell me Dear Reader…..Tell me….Do you ever look at your man’s dicc?…..Woman’s pu*sy?….I mean really look at them the way you would their faces?…Do you see beauty in them?....Some of you out there reading this are probably smiling…’Cause you have taken a good look at them….Is there such a thing as a beautiful dicc?....Beautiful pu*sy?....Ahhh…..You tell me…..I get to my feet and take her in my arms….Heads and noses turn to the sides as heated lips meet…..Part….Come together….Part again as tongues slide out…Meet….Playfully tangle….I feel her arms embrace me as we kiss standing up….The kiss is a fun one and kissing is fun to begin with….Yeah, we may have gotten older, but we still love to kiss….The kiss deepens and suddenly we have to get horizontal….Quick….We break off the kiss….My arms reach down and encircled her thick thighs…Laughter is heard as I lift her off feet and move towards her bed…. Walk the short distance from the window to the bed…..We fall onto her bed…She moves over to allow me some space….It is in this position that I start to explore her body once more….Her body is so full, it is wondrous….I use my hands and fingers to explore that body….Brothers out there who have the bigger gal as lovers….Tell me and tell me the truth…Don’t you love to do a Lewis and Clark on that enticing flesh?....Don’t you love to run your fingers over her curves?….Gentle swells?….Gentler dips?….Sometimes you find surprises on those bodies…Maybe a dimple here….A beauty mark there…Maybe one part of their body is a different shade than the rest….Nothing major…..Subtle….In time you know those bodies as well as the back of your hand…Like a cartographer knows a map….And you love them…Tell me you don’t….Another thing….Do you get off on the way they smell?....Maybe it’s the scent of a particular lotion…..Maybe it’s the scent of their favorite perfume or oil….Better yet, maybe it’s their natural scent….The one that you could identify even if you were blindfolded…..I’ve often wrote about the ‘two o’clock in the morning scent’….You know….When all is quiet and the rest of the world is asleep…..She wakes you up…..Ready to go….She smells like sex….Warm, inviting, soothing and arousing….Being naked also helps…Ladies out there, I am sure that your man gives off that same scent when he wakes you up with a killer erection that needs immediate attention…..And you being a horny vixen ,is all too happy to oblige…If sex is about sensations, then you best believe that it is also about smell….She laughs softly when I touch her there….Giggles when I touch her over there….Moans when I tickle her There….We guys often go to the Main Event…Forgetting that the preliminaries are a whole lotta’ fun too…She whispers to me….”Your undies…Take them off….They are in the way of a good time “…..I zapped her back…Tell her….”You take them off…if you have the balls”…I love to mess with her in bed……Do you tease your lover in bed?.....Do you make them laugh?.....Do they do the same to you?....I’ve often said that whenever we take off our clothes and come to bed…..Our inhibitions should come off with them…She says nothing as she takes off my tee…..boxer-briefs…….Tosses them on the side of her bed…..Whispers…..”Is that ballsy enough for you?”…..She rolls over into my waiting arms…..Lips meeting in a blazing kiss…We wrapped ourselves around each other, like two snakes making love….We are pretty sizable individuals….Not fat….Not By a long shot…Well-built and well- nourished comes to mind…..Yeah ,we haven’t miss any meals….I feel one of her hands reaching down and over to stroke my growing hardness….Hand that is cloud soft and summer warm,caress me There…Between the loving embrace ,passionate kisses and intimate caress….I am rev…More than ready to go…..So is she…Healthy and middle age…Sex is a part of our lives and only Death will take it away….Before she rolls back over….Before she assumes one of her favorite positions……Before she wraps those awesome thighs around my waist and lock ankles….Before I take her testicles deep….I smile inwardly and you wanna’ know why?.....’Cause

Foreplay is a lotta fun too! (lol)……from an Older Guy.:cloud::cloud::cloud:
 Pages:  1  ..  47  48  49

Go To Top