Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  50
Author: Subject: Thoughts from a Older Guy.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

[*] posted on 2.28.2008 at 10:40 PM

The second gig deals with a private law school and the library there is the polar opposite of the day gig.Only students,staff, teachers, and alumni are allowed in.Private means just that...Private.It is bigger and far more peaceful.People are there for study,not for games.There are a lot of brothers and sisters studying for that law degree.All of them have degrees from other universities and from all points across America.
Some of the finest black women i have ever seen go to this school.In the fifteen years i have been there,not once have i ever tried to hook up with one and i am going to tell you why.
First of all ,law school is intense.Unlike medical school or even college,their programs are three years, not four and the blizzard of work would scare off Einstein. (lol).A lot of the students there also work.Add that on to the worry of paying back all those loans and the last thing a Sista' is interested in romance.You could be the finest black man she ever saw,but like a nun in a convent,she is not ready to get involved.
They are so focus on that work and getting that degree that for the first time in their lives,a man outside of their husband does not matter.I have heard stories from guys whose girlfriends were going to law school.They had to take a back burner for three years until they graduated.Some stayed...others bailed out.Still working there had been good....The hours are flexible....The pay damn good for a part-time job....The bosses cool...and the work isn't that hard.Going there after working in the Insane Asylum all day is sweet.Kinda like going from a crowded ,noisy Yankee Stadium during the playoffs to a serene monastery in Tibet.

S**t!......I forgot to ask grey-green eyes what is the name of her perfume!:lovers:......More on her,later!:lol:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.29.2008 at 11:09 AM

What the f**k is wrong with people these days?On the front page of the local paper is a picture of this beautiful baby...Maybe six,seven months old.Some male [Censored] abandoned the baby in a cab.The cabbie took the angel to the nearest firehouse where the guys there changed her diaper and fed her(Thank God,whoever left her,also left some clothes and baby food in the seat with her).Why do that when you could have brought her to a hospital and jetted?.Two days before that another [Censored] killed one cat and badly wounded another cat because they hid under his girlfriend's bed and wouldn't come out to play with him.It seems that he pulled out the bed,pinned the two cats against the wall and then rammed the bed with all of his weight and might causing one to die and the other to be badly hurt.It was done in anger he said.His girlfriend came home,saw what happened, and flipped out.She ended the relationship on the spot.Lots of animal lovers are up in arms over this fool and i am willing to give them the rope and the tree to hang his ass from.:okaaay:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.29.2008 at 12:27 PM

The night they let us off early,I stopped by your place.I had called beforehand 'cause i know that some women hate it when a guy just shows up out of the blue.You were mildly surprised when I called,working at night I rarely get the night off or leave early.
I wasn't gonna stay long,maybe an hour or so 'cause i know that your moms would be getting off work in a couple of hours.Could i get you anything?
No.... I'm cool...you answer.Before i hung up,you said suddenly....Bring me some banana pudding,I got a sweet tooth.....Okay, there is a store near you that opens late night and the brother sells the treat that you want.An hour later, i show up with two containers of banana pudding....What? I say.You didn't think i was let you have all the fun.Besides i love banana pudding.
Grandma used to make it for us when we were kids and i recall licking the spoon and the bowl when she was done.So whenever i eat it I literally go back in time.You greet me at the door and you look great.
You have on a pair of old shorts and a tee shirt.Some women look even hotter when they are home just relaxing.Guys out there know what i am talking about.You catch them at home without the jewelry,the going to work clothes,the make-up, and all the rest and they are just wearing around the house stuff...Some reason they look even more desirable.The shorts are showing off the awesome,dark chocolate thighs and the tee is hugging the firm breasts.I reach out and playfully touch your arms.
You jumped back as if shocked...Damn! you shout...Your hands are like ice!
Come here....give me a hug...I want to hold you, I laugh...You better get your ass away from me until you warm up! (The night was a frosty one)....Come on....Let me hold you I repeat.I know that my hands and probably my coat are cold,but I mess with you anyway.
You start to back up and I come after you.....I'm not playing with you! you yell....Back off!.....I keep coming forward and you start laughing....I mean it!......Your hands are too damn cold!.....Back off!
You start circling the living room and i am right behind you,my hands outstreched....Why are you doing me like this? I playfully whine....You weren't avoiding me when you tongued me down in those stacks.
Your hands weren't cold then,you answer...And if I recall ,another part of your body wasn't feeling any cold either.....What?.....You didn't think i wasn't feeling you when i sat in your lap? From where i was sitting i was feeling you all right and it wasn't soft!....That stop me cold and i had to run to the other side of the room because i was laughing so hard:rofl:...You see, you said..I keep telling you that I'm a lot crazier than you are.It took me a few minutes to get it together,you had already sat down on the sofa and was eating the pudding,giggling at me.I took off my coat,got my container and sat across from you.The stereo there was tuned to Kiss FM(98.7).They play slow jams to mellow people out after a long day.
We sat there listening and eating the snacks when you look at me again,I try to keep from laughing,but you give me that knowing glance and i burst out again.
Was I that obvious?......Baby,you could have cut diamonds with it,you laughed...This starts off another round of laughter.My sides are hurting and i am out of breath,but i don't mind.I recall reading somewhere that bursts of laughter are good for the heart and body.
We calm down and finish the pudding as we listen to the music.There is some pudding on the right side of your mouth.I tell you don't move as I lean over and kiss-suck it off that spot.You giggle again and you tell me softly.....You are so stupid.I touch your face with my hand.Is it warm enough now I ask you.....Yeah,its okay now.
I lean back in the middle of the sofa and i reach out for you,saying one word:
Snuggle.

End of Part One.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.29.2008 at 01:58 PM

Part Two

We sit there cuddling in each other arms.You head is on my chest...arms around my waist as i hold you by your shoulders.The DJ is doing a mini-concert of love songs by black men and you know that Barry,Teddy,Marvin,and Luther are in that mix.
The music is so relaxing that we just go with it,saying nothing.I love listening to your heartbeat she says.What is it about heartbeats that calms us?,you ask softly.
I don't know....Maybe its 'cause its the first sound that we hear before we are born.The beating of our mother's heart. Being inside her body,it must sound a lot louder and more soothing than hearing it from the outside.Maybe that memory stays with us,no matter how old we get.
This is nice...I mean this is really nice you say.I could get use to this.I ask you how is school coming along since you go on a part time basis.Its cool.... I may go to full time next fall.You hold me tighter....But this is nice.
I inhale the scent of your hair,it smells so fragrant...Your skin so soft.You shift positions so that you are looking up at me.Your eyes are now light grey in the muted light,if the light gets brighter they will change and turn green.
I feel your hand reach up and touch my face....You start to giggle again....You got eye crinkles....When you laugh or smile...the corner of your eyes crinkle up....I laugh and say,this is something new?
How long have you had them?.....I don't know...Two....three years now....That s**t is so sexy you whisper....You ever gonna dye your hair?
No....I want it to go all silver,that's gonna look so good against my color skin....You just nod.
What do you like about me?
Your eyes top the list...I love the way that they change in the light..Your lips are another....They are full and look erotically bee stung....I laugh softly and you ask why...I tell you that the latest thing in cosmetic surgery are women getting their lips plumped up either by injections,make-up, or surgery.....Sistas all over the country are laughing their asses off 'cause for centuries their full,juicy lips were made fun of....Now a million white women are paying money to get artificially what they have naturally...Talk about irony!
I push you off me gently,I gotta go.Its getting late.As i get up to go,you jump into my arms,wrapping your legs around my waist....arms around my shoulders.
My hands are on your ass as i hold you up....we laugh....kiss...The kiss is longer,deeper,and sweeter than our first kiss.I suck softly on that thick,juicy tongue.As we break it off,you whisper to me....C'mon....Let's go upstairs....I resist...No...i gotta go...
You get devious(lol) and start working on that left ear.The whisper has been kicked up a notch.
C' mon....Let's go upstairs,you repeat....No i say again....I take one of my hands and placed them on your lips.To shut you up while i am talking,but truthfully to keep them from wearing down my defenses!:rolling:
Can't and for three reasons...One,my son expects me home at a certain time.Even though he is old enough to take care of himself, i haven't called and told him about detouring here.I don't want him to worry.Riding the bus late at night is mostly safe,but you gotta watch yourself.
Two,your moms is going to be home soon and i don't want her seeing my ass here after a long,hard day at work.Yes, i know that you two share the house and she probably won't mind.But i don't want to put it to the test and its kinda' disrespectful to come home and find a rusty ass [Censored] in her house while her daughter is dressed for bed!:shock:
Three...Once we get started you know its gonna last past her putting that key in the lock...Do you really want her to bust us....me....doing it as she's walking down the hall?.....Think Medea and that should chill us both out.:rolling:....You agree as i get my coat and bag.I am still holding you with one hand and you are still holding on to me as i do so.....We laugh at how I manage to move across the room carrying you and my stuff.....I kiss you one last time,put you down....Call me when you get home you say.

Grey-Green Eyes name is Yvette and the name of the perfume is Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.3.2008 at 01:42 PM

The weekend wasn't too bad,i wasn't at work and that is all that matters.I going to do this backwards,but then again some of you think i am ass backwards anyway!(lol)....Sunday was spent doing a project for my son.It was a paper on Stan Lee and the history of comics.
Now i am one of the biggest comic book geeks out there.I know the ins and out of the industry(Especially Marvel) so doing this for him was fun.Mid-terms have swamped him so me doing this one wasn't going to hurt.It took me three hours on my PC to finish a rough draft.The rest will be done by Friday.I listened to some old school jams from Hal Jackson.The three hours blazed by and it seemed like five minutes.Doing it brought back memories of when i was collecting,centuries ago.Saw two movies that made me think and not too many films these days stimulate the brain cells.
One was 'Something New'...A love story between a white man and a black woman.Some of it was funny,but for the most part it was well done.The reason it made me think was one scene is where he asked her 'So,you don't white guys?"....Her answer was that she wasn't prejudice against white men,its just that she rather prefer black guys....His response was that she had a preference to be prejudice.That was saying that she never bothered (at first) to look beneath the surface.All she saw was the color first,not the man within.I thought to myself,how many of us do or have done that?....And how many times was it done to us??
The second one was HollywoodLand.It centered on this one private eye who had led people on fake cases for their money.He would drag out a case so he could charge extra for expenses.He was a sleazy con artist who when coming across a real case involving a real crime he became a real private eye,but everywhere he went,everyone he tried to invesitgate,he hit a brick wall.
The kicker was when his client bailed out when he found out that she was lying to him all the time.He had been lied to,played, and beaten up.At the end he redeems himself and gets back together with his son...Adrian Brody was great in the part.

Can't wait to return to the gym this Friday.I have been off for two weeks now on account of my dues are up and i had no cash to pay them.Thursday is payday and i intend to re-up for three more months.Friday, i am going to tear the place apart and then crawled out of the place when i am done!! (lol)....I miss the workouts,my body is chomping at the bit to get back into it!
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.3.2008 at 02:37 PM

A lot of you wonder why would anyone come to this blog and talk about their thoughts and oftentimes personal business?One ...Its an outlet to keep from pulling out a Glock and offing somebody....Two.....Chances are you will never meet me or the people mentioned here,so no harm is really done....Three...Its kinda fun and the only forum in where some of you smart asses can't answer back!! (lol).
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.3.2008 at 05:31 PM

Saturday was a good day and i rarely ever have a Saturday in where i have zero to do.Food shopping and laundry had been knocked out and my son was out hanging with his friends.So when you called and asked to come by to help you study,i fiqured why not?.Mid-terms are hitting everybody and you were stuck doing a paper.So thinking that two heads were better than one, you invited me to study.
The paper wasn't so much hard as it was time consuming,we could finish it in about four hours if we took our time and didn't flip out.I gave you a hand with the footnotes and bibliography and that was fun.In the middle of the session you needed some more paper.There was a ninety nine-cent store a few blocks away and you went to get what you need.
I was left there with your sister and her cute baby.The sister was one of those talkative,friendly, and sweet types.She didn't mind talking and i didn't mnd listening. (There is a saying that God gave us two ears and one mouth so we should listen more).
The family resemblance is there,but she is just a older,heavier,and not as pretty version of you.The light gray eyes are there,but they don't changed in the light the way that yours do.The baby is cute...little girl...She must have her father's eyes cause they are brown.She's braiding the girl's hair and talking at the same time.She tells me that you are the baby in the family.There is a older brother who lives in Texas.
She also tells me while i am sipping some ice tea that she hasn't spoke to her father in five years.It seems that he was caught red handed with some other woman.An affair that went on for about seven years.Mom booted him out of the house,got the house in the settlement and never looked back.
Sis is on a roll and i my ears are perked up when the subject comes to you.She says that you had two other boyfriends and that both didn't work out.She didn't clarified it and me being a good listener, i didn't press the issue.
She says that you don't smoke(That i knew 'cause if you did, i woulda' kept on walking.Smokers turn me off).You do take a drink from time to time.You had a bad run in with drugs about three years ago and that cured you of that inch.
You're going to school now and things are kinda' smooth.You work,go to school,baby-sit every now and then.You have a small female crew that you have fun and hang out with.
She turns her attention to me and asked some questions.I could have avoided doing so but since she was so kind to volunteer info, i tell myself you can be polite and return the favor.
I tell her what most people know.I work two jobs,have sole custody of a teen-age boy,own two cats, and i am working on a second career as a writer.I don't smoke,drink, or do drugs.I'm home on the weekends and not really a party animal.
That drink thing is true for the most part, i may get a single glass of wine once a year and will nurse it all night long.I do work out three times a week.You asked me how old i am and i tell you.
You start laughing and tell me to stop with the b.s,you can't possibly be forty-nine.You look at least ten..fifteen years younger.I tease you and asked what about the hair?.Lots of people prematurely gray,especially men.(Okay so i gave the truth a shot).She tells me that you just turned twenty-seven.
(So the age difference was less than i thought...but not by much.There is a twenty-two year difference between us 'cause i just hit my last birthday a month before yours).She gets nosy and asks me what is my status with her sister.
I decide to play with her and tell her that i am one of the older students in the class and i have a Friends with Benefits status.She bursts out laughing and tells me that i am full of horse manure.
Her sister would never give any guy that kind of leeway.I think she likes me and i definitely like her.She's a very sweet person.
I ask her to tell me something....When you go out what kid of food do you like?....Seafood is the answer...Lobster,shrimp,crab,and mussel rule your palate.I thank her 'cause I plan on taking you out to a place in the next city.She tells me to hold the baby while she goes to the bathroom.The baby is cute,well fed, has long hair, and a dimpled smile.Its been a long time since i 've held a baby.I surprise myself 'cause it all comes back in a rush.I hold the little girl properly,so properly that she starts to coo.

End of Part One.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.3.2008 at 06:51 PM

Part Two

You came back from the store and we finished the paper.A little under four hours.I tell you to put on your coat 'cause we gonna go out to a place i know that serves some really good steak and seafood.
You been talking to my sister she said with a laugh.Actually no,she did most of the talking i just did most of the listening.(lol)We take a bus 'cause i don't have a car.But in that section of the city,cars are not really needed.This isn't L.A where the city is sprawled out for miles and a car is necessary.Buses and trains rule here.
We take a bus into the next town,we talk about small things on the way. When we get there,the restaurant is up the block.We get a table and soon they bring out the food.Mostly lobster and shrimp.I love your appetite....You can throw down at the table and that is a turn on.I love women who are not afraid to eat.(You full figured women out there,I hope your fine asses are paying attention).
Your body is slimmer than what i am used to,but you aren't a walking pencil and that is all that matters.You have the curves i like...just on a smaller scale.Those jeans are hugging those legs and behind.(Okay, so its a guy thing). The food is really good and like most good eateries they throw enough food at you to feed a Marine battalion.
The garlic bread should be banned in five states 'cause it is that good and the lemon butter sauce is in heart attack country.We laughed,talk, and eat.If there is a Lobster and Shrimp police and they have a Ten Most Wanted list,our asses are on it 'cause we just wiped out an entire village! (lol).
We leaved and take a walk in a nearby park.The temps are fairly nice and the park is lit up like Times Square.We walk just admiring the trees....They are starting to bud after months of lying dormant.....Nature is telling us that Winter is dying and Spring around the corner.
We take the bus back to your place,stop before the normal stop to snatch some more of that homemade banana pudding.No one is home...Moms must be out and why not?.....All her kids are grown and she is a pretty woman.She's kinda like my mom...They've both paid their dues and are cashing in on what they paid out......Good times and if they are lucky......Good men. (lol).
We go upstairs to your bedroom and even though i saw your bed before when i was there counting all shoes you had,i still can't figure out what size bed it is.Its bigger than a queen...but much smaller than a king.
Your bedroom is tastefully decorated and has womanly things in it.Women with similiar bedrooms will have an idea of what I am trying to say.
You've heard the expression "Girly Girl?.....Girls who have....well...girly things and clothes.This is just a womanly version of the Girly Girl.The room has a strong feminine touch from the drapes to the furniture to the bedding to the bathroom across the way.
It says 'Yeah, i can be a tough bitch....But i haven't lost my feminine side in the process'.
You take off your coat,shoes,sweater.You go into the bathroom to changed into the short shorts and tee that you loved to wear around the house.You turned on the set,grabbed the pudding and pat the bed.
Sit...but take off those damn boots! .....I laugh and obey.We watched The History Channel.They're showing a segment called The Real Pirates of the Caribbean and some of them we know.....Blackbeard....Morgan......Some we don't......Black Bart.....Ann Bonnie(Who escaped being hang by getting herself pregnant.).....All of them bad asses who either wound up shot,stabbed,beheaded, or swinging from a gallows......And Rappers think they are tough mofos.
It was a good show as we sat there watching this,we finished the pudding and started to cuddle up.....You whisper that i 'm going to spend the night....That your ass won't get away like you did last time....I'm gonna ride you like a racehorse.....I just laugh softly 'cause i can tell by her body,that she is tired.....All the studying....the bus traveling....all that food and drink....the pudding alone relaxes the body.....I wait and like a small kid fighting sleep, I hold you and watch as your eyelids get heavier and heavier.....I give you credit,you fought for almost an hour.Right at the end of another documentary (Bikers and Mobsters),you give up the ghost.....I eased myself from you, i placed your head on the pillow,get off the bed and turned the comforter on you.....I turn off the lights,but leave the set on low. I get my stuff and creeped towards the door...I hear you snoring lightly....I laugh as i looked at you.....All that trash talking about what you were gonna' do and your ass is brought down by some seafood.:rofl:.....I closed the door and tip toe down the stairs,put on my boots...coat and go home..Your front door is one of those that locked from the inside when you slam it shut...You gonna wake up at around three.....find me not there....and playfully curse me out!!.......Good Night,Yvette.:lovers:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.4.2008 at 05:24 PM

Dark,rainy day....Quiet now.One hour to go until i am freed.Thought about you today.......Your smile.....the grey-green eyes....the chocolate thighs (lol)....The bold,upfront,f**k you i'm a woman and I'm taking charge personality.I adore your laugh,the smell of your perfume,your desire to get it on,your love of banana pudding.The look in your eyes when you look at me.I didn't do it Saturday 'cause you were so tired and i didn't do it last week 'cause it was so late.You think that i am avoiding you....avoiding doing it with you...Trust me i have thought of nothing else since that first kiss.I want to be deep inside you...I wanna feel those thighs wrapped around me....You called me today to playfully chew me out for not staying the night.But truthfully you had a long day and you were so exhausted.You said that when we eventually do hit the sheets,one of us is gonna go to the hospital 'cause of all that pent-up desire.I laughed and agreed.....I want to do it with you Yvette....Its just that the timing has been so lousy!! (lol)....Thought about you all day.Good day for such thoughts and i didn't want the sun to come out.How do the words of that song by The Dramatics go?...."Once the Sun comes out.....and the rain has gone away"...Yeah, one of us is gonna be hospitalize when its over!!:rofl:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.5.2008 at 11:59 AM

What the F**k is wrong with people?:Update

First the cat killer.It seems that he made bail and is looking at two years in prison for killing one cat and breaking the rib cage of another.Whatever this coward gets it will be two good for his ass.He needs to spend a night with the boys in Cell Block D.They'll have him yelling like a cat when they are done with him....And these boys won't even use Vaseline:wow:

Two:
The abandoned baby in the cab.Turns out that the cabbie knew the father of the baby,he was the one that left the baby in the cabbie's care.The cabbie lied about most of the affair,but he may not face any charges because he brought the child to the firehouse.The father is a 27-year old who has had problems with the law in the past and the cops are looking for him.The real kicker is that they are looking for the mom too....A 14-year old girl that this genius impregnated.The girl's parents want nothing to do with their granddaughter. So the question is asked again...What the F**k is wrong with people these days??:okaaay:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.5.2008 at 04:25 PM

You not gonna' come in this week 'cause mid-terms are in full swing.That means i won't see you at work until next week.You told me that you won't lose any hours at work 'cause the supervisor is going to look the other way and sign that sheet anyway.
Now i thought that that was pretty cool 'cause any other person would have followed the book and not show any spine in helping out a good worker.Maybe she felts sympathy 'cause one of her kids is facing mid-term madness as well.
The fact that it is a white woman helping out a black woman has to be brought up 'cause some here are always harping that all whites are not to be trusted.Simple acts of kindness transcends color and this is the truth.So her stock went up in my book...Big time.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.6.2008 at 01:38 PM

You called a little past midnight and even though i was tired,it was good hearing your voice.I was in bed and getting ready to call it a day.How are the mid-terms going ? I asked.
Fine,one more to go and its on to the next phase.The one that we did together got high marks.I tease you and say since i can't share in your scholastic glory,i expect some other reward to make up for it.
Your voice gets low and i know what's coming next and to my surprise I look forward to it.I hear the slow jams from Kiss FM breezing through the phone.Get up you say and turned to our station.Its getting late,I'm tired I tell you.Do it for a few minutes you press.I want to talk to you.My stereo is right next to my bed.
I obey and get back into bed.I turned it down low as to not to wake up my son,whose bedroom is about twenty-five down the hall and around a corner.(I don't think the volume would have mattered any,like most teen-age boys,he sleeps like a rock.A Hydrogen bomb could go off next door and he wouldn't hear a thing).Okay,its done...The music relaxes me,its almost like a sedative.....Is that better? you ask.
Uh huh.....What do you want to talk about?.....What kind of reward do you want for helping me?.....Take off your clothes I say...Don't have to,they're already off.I wanted to call you ass naked....I laugh softly.You are so crazy!....Smokey Robinson is crooning away.I've always loved his voice and his music.Only Barry White,Teddy Pendergrass, and Marvin Gaye are better at 'baby making music'.
So talk to me you say,what do you want your reward to be?.....I want your hands to caress my body....Why?....'Cause your hands are so soft and gentle.I want to feel them all over me....Are you naked now?...Yes, i was one step away from turning off the light and going to bed.
Sounds good....But you know what i really want to do to you?.....My nipples are getting hard just thinking about it....I laugh...Yvette, you're talking but you're not saying anything.
I want to straddle you....Then i want to kiss your naked body all over.I wanna start at your neck and work my way down.....I want to do it slow....no rush....no hurry...Then i want to flip you on your stomach,start at the back of your neck and do it once more....I want to drive you crazy....I want to do it so good that curls your toes.....I want you to think about nothing else except doing it with me...I got news for you,gorgeous I tell you....You don't hafta to do all that.I've been thinking about nothing else since that first kiss.
Thought your ass was tired,you question.....Not anymore 'Vette,not anymore I laugh...You want me?.....Do you really want me? (I noticed that when you want to make a point you say 'really")
More than anything...Then what's going on? I know you're not Gay....You had two chances to hit it and you didn't....Yvette,you're messing up the mood and my Karma at the same time I tease...She laughs softly...You are so stupid...
Its get quiet for a moment.Another singer is singing softly....Then what's up? you whisper.......The first chance ,i had to go home,that was no time and the last time you were out of it....By the way,the way you snore is so cute!...F**k you! you say in a burst of laughter...I do not snore!
I laugh along with you,then it gets quiet again.The mood has been broken and i feel fatique setting in.You sense it and are kind enough to let me go.....You whisper into the phone....You know we gonna get together...gonna share the same bed...I'm gonna put a hurting on your ass,Mr.______....So you better come ready!....You laugh as you hang up.I lean over,turn off the radio....then the light.Darkness now rules.....I hear the sweet sound of your laughter in my ears.......In my mind's eye....I smell the fragrance of your hair and skin......see your body before me...that damn,killer smile....Before it was a bit*h keeping my hands north....This time i don't....Yeah, i slept like a baby afterwards.:bg:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.7.2008 at 08:57 PM

Got back to the gym after a three week haitus(Couldn't afford the dues,rather i could but there were more pressing issues i had to deal with money-wise first.This may happen once a year and to be honest,the three week layoff is good for the body.Hitting the gym three times a week without a break at least once or twice a year is kind of bad.The body becomes jaded.Muscles,ligaments.joints, and bones take a breather....relax....Then Bam!...You shock them all again!).I ripped through the exercises for the chest(pecs),shoulders and delts,biceps,triceps,quads,hamstrings,neck,forearms (interior and exterior),calves,traps,lower back,ankles,butt cheeks,(the abductor machine puts a hurting on your ass as it firms and tone it up) and abs.
For those who have no idea of the body parts i am talking about....tough! (lol).I have no time to educate couch potatoes on the lingo of the gym.Gym Rats out there know what i am talking about.
Otherwise a full body workout from head to toe.Now even though i ripped through them and had a great time,tomorrow i am going to be sore and that is all okay,perfectly natural.
Its the body way of dealing with the stress of a hard workout.I used all the equipment in the place and that includes the machines,the treadmills,cables, and free weights.
Hardcore bodybuilders will be the first to tell you that free weights rule and for the most part this is true.The range of motion is probably smoother,yet some of the hardcore guys and gals are willing to cross over to get the muscle that they need and want.
Speaking of putting on muscle,you can read the magazines but the best thing to do is ask a veteran Gym Rat or hardcore guy to show you the ropes and give advice.Approaching them is easy because most of them don't mind talking and advising.(Let's face it some of them enjoy showing off,too! (lol)).
The atmosphere in a gym is very friendly and helpful.Everyone there has separate goals to attain,whether its weight gain or loss,muscle building or cardio.
Speaking of cardio,I got a surefire way to blast that heartrate and put a hurting on your out of shape asses at the same time.(Especially those who can't stand the boredom and hassle of jogging).Put the treadmill on a 7 incline and kicked it up to the highest setting.(Ten to twelve miles per hour).Then sprint for a thirty full seconds...jump off and walk around for ninety seconds tops.Jump back on for thirty more seconds and walk around again.I do about five of these as cool downs after the major muscle work.Other days I jump rope for about five rounds,then attack the heavy bags as though they stole something from me!! (lol).I can do about five rounds of boxing with a partner. (Never....ever....take on a Pro.I did that once and regretted it.As fast as i was....As strong as i was...And as good as i thought I was....I couldn't catch him and he brushed off my best shots by using his gloves and elbows.The brother played with me and dropped me with a punch just under my rib cage.It wasn't with all his might,but it paralyze the muscles for a few seconds....I just couldn't move that part of my body at all.How long was I in there with him?....One and a half rounds! (lol).Taught my arrogant ass a lesson!).Some of you might think that you are too old or too out of shape to workout either at home or in a gym.
Wrong answer!
Three of the members there are over sixty.One guy is sixty-five and you have to see his body to believe it.He is in wonderful shape and probably the most respected guy there.
'Youngbloods' fifty and under:lmao: come to him for advice and help.There is another woman who is eighty-five,she comes three times a week to just use the tread to take long walks.Now i'm not sure what her mileage is,but she moves at a nice pace and has been known to do her walks for two hours.Even if she walks at two miles an hour....Two hours.Do the math.
Then there is Dom...Dom was a fighter during the forties.Before World War Two came a knocking.I think Dom is in the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame and trained ex-pro champ Buddy McGirt for a spell.Dom is retired,but he supplements his income by giving boxing lessons for Joe and Jane Average.
I've sat back on ocassion in a corner near the the ring and just watched him.He's a great and very patient teacher because some of his students couldn't beat Snow White! I also picked up some tips that didn't cost me a dime! (lol).Dom dons the gloves every now and then and mixes it up with guys sometimes thirty to forty years younger just to stay sharp.
You think that a guy in his eighties would be easy to beat and for the most part you're right.But Dom moves so smooth,hits and runs so quick that it blows the minds of his sometimes sparring partners.They've forgotten that this old man has decades of experience and uses every trick in the book to avoid being hurt.But he hasn't sparred for a spell,maybe he's finally feeling his age.
The women are pretty hot,but i never approached any of them.They are there to work out,not romance anybody.You see ,people's whole demeanors change when they come through that door.They become focused on getting it done.You want to socialize?....See me after I get this done.
Until them....Scram!!
There is this one woman that i see maybe twice a week.This Sista is so f**king hot! She is short,curvy,and has cocoa-colored skin.She is warm and friendly...We never exchanged anything more than simple hellos.But she has no idea of how much i would love to get her on one of those benches....that juicy ass in my hands while I.....Sorry, did i get carried away or what?:lmao:
I also walk to work three times a week at a brisk pace.From home to job is about three and a half miles,so some of my cardio is done that way.
I love going to the gym, i find a strange kind of peace there.Its get me away from job hassles and life in general hassles.It works the body and eases the mind.Plus I look great in a pair of boxer-briefs!!:cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.8.2008 at 04:59 PM

You called in the middle in the day and tell me to come by tonight,you're gonna make dinner and we can watch The History Channel.I tell you I can't....I gotta do clothes and there is another fight on HBO that I wish to see.You tell me that you said that s**t last time and if you don't show up,when you see me again you're gonna lose your shoe in my ass!....Besides, you'll be missing out on a great dessert.What kind of a dessert I asked? The kind you've been avoiding for th last two weeks you whisper.....Okay so maybe the clothes and fight can wait until another day.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.11.2008 at 11:33 AM

What the F**k is wrong with people? Dept:

Eliot Spitzer,the governor of New York has been hit with a sex scandal.Now I've been following New York politics for a while.There are two politicians under him that have been screwing New York City when it comes to money for years.Spitzer finally had one of these scumbags on the ropes for using a State helicopter for personal uses.He was also one step away from taking control of one of the State houses from the Republicans.Now he gets hit with having sex with a hooker.He is embarassed...His poor wife is mortified...his second in command, a black man, may have to take over if this thing really blows up.He got a huge percentage of voters to vote him in,so they're fired up too.

A woman at work gets hit upon a guy in off the street.Now its no one's business.But i know this woman.She is living with a guy who came out of prison and is trying to get his act together.She is living with him while still trying to get a divorce from her husband. (I told her that getting married was a bad idea because she has a wandering eye when it comes to men.Nothing wrong with it,but it makes being faithful very hard).The guy from prison is no one to mess around with emotionally.He has that rough street edge and we all know what that means.The guy who hit upon her has that street edge too.If she is not careful the current one is going to find out.Besides she still has a minor in the house with them.B*tch,you don't expose a child to all that nonsense.

So yeah,It goes back to the original question...What The F**k is wrong with both of these geniuses??:okaaay:
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  50

Go To Top