Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  ..  50
Author: Subject: Thoughts from a Older Guy.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

butterfly.gif posted on 2.21.2008 at 11:21 AM
Thoughts from a Older Guy.

I don't feel forty-nine nor do i look it.Even though the big five-o is less than a year away i look and feel great.My health is good due to those three times a week gym workouts and three times a week brisk three mile walks. I can still get it up and get it on! (lol).
My hair is starting to salt and pepper and i refuse to have it dyed.I am of those guys who can't wait until it is all white 'cause its going to look so hot!.The eye crinkles are starting to form and signs of slight aging are appearing.For some strange reason,it doesn't bother me.I don't fear getting older,i just fear getting older and being in poor health.
I don't worry about finding bed partners 'cause as i get older the woman pool widens.What do i mean by that?.There are so many hot looking women in their late forties and early fifties,just as pretty and just as horny as me!!(lol).I love women with a passion and as long as they find me attractive,you know i am gonna' try and get with them.I am writing a novel and i never realized how much work it entails.Its fun and also a fascinating look into the Muse.I hope to accomplish a lot in my fifth decade on God's Earth.I am beginning to hate my daytime job.....The public for the most part are stupid,clueless, clingy and a waste of genetic material.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.21.2008 at 12:59 PM

You started working here about two years or so ago and i didn't really notice you.I was seeing someone at the time and even though it was kinda rocky, i wasn't about to notice another woman.But two years can make a difference.I am no longer seeing anyone and we now work in the same department.You working part time didn't put you on the radar either.
That Saturday there was a local blackout and we sat around just talking to kill the time until the power came back on.The juice came back on and we went back to work.I remember glancing at you only to find you glancing back.We spent the next several weeks stealing looks,making jokes about the patrons and laughing in general.The day of the birthday party where four other workers had birthdays in the same week and we celebrated, i had to laugh when you took a handful of the frosting from the cake and smeared it on my nose.You were screaming with laughter along with everyone else.It was then i saw how fine you were....Pretty grey-green eyes..smooth dark chocolate skin....full,juicy lips and a smile to die for.
Okay, so the bod was slimmer than what i was used to,but it was still slamming! (lol).More workdays spent with eye contact and crazy jokes.I really didn't know how to handle that and normally i had the solution to that type of problem.I was hesitant when you invited me to a friend's wedding reception,but i had no real reason to say no.We went, had a good time and yeah,sharing that slow dance was kinda' cool as well.
I didn't come in when you invited me 'cause i really had to go,there was a project for school i had to help my son with and that was the truth.You smiled and said it was okay.I' glad i had that excuse 'cause i was really tempted to stay.... if only for a little while.
I gave you a call later on that night and we talked for an hour.The conversation was fun,light, and breezy.(Yeah i think that Obama is going to go all the way).I hung up with your laughter ringing in my ears.
Yesterday they had us on the same project and yeah,girlfriend you were sitting way too close....But i didn't mind.I am still trying to figure out the name of your perfume.Maybe today i will ask you.:cloud:

Hey...Did I mentioned that she's twenty-five years younger?...Sorry,my bad! (lol)
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.22.2008 at 07:25 PM

First major snowstorm of the season and people are griping.Are you kidding me here? We had maybe seven really nasty cold days and some of those days the temps hit the high fifties to low sixties.The winter has been basically sweet and Spring is officially a month away.If this is global warming,then give us more of it!(lol).
Heard about Michelle Obama's statement on her husband's running for Prez,made her feel proud of America for the first time in her life.You're in your mid-forties, got a wonderful education,good paying gig,your life wasn't as hard as other people and this is the first thing you feel proud about this country?
That [Censored] is so annoying!...So many blacks do well here and they still bad mouth the country in which they have prospered.Yeah,yeah we all know about our past with The United States,we don't need a rehasing of that.(And that is not meant to be Uncle Tommish or disrespectful).But this country has so many great opportunites,...for that to come of her mouth.
I would tell her just like they told Bill Clinton when he said those stupid things about Obama......Campaign,sit your ass down, and shut the f**k up!!:okaaay:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.22.2008 at 09:57 PM

The storm here closed work for half a day and with little to do until i left for the second job, i took you up on your offer to hang out at your place until later on in the day.Your section of the house was nice...kinda small and cozy.Like a lot of women you got a lot of shoes.I had you laughing when i said i was going to stop when i got to fifty pairs.(What is it with women and shoes? My moms and my sisters have enough shoes between them to shoe a small village).I like the cheeseburgers that you made us and it was cool to watch one of my favorite soaps,One Life to Live.(Probably the only soap i can watch because it airs during my lunch break and i can watch it in the staff lounge).The hot chocolate was a nice touch and even though we booed the bad characters and sympathize with the good ones,we kept stealing glances at each other throughout the soap.I had a hard time keeping my eyes off those chocolate thighs when you were cuddled up on the sofa.We checked out Spongebob Squarepants and screamed with laughter at his and the other characters foolishness.Finally it was time to go and it was nice of you to show me the door.You gave me a dose of those grey-green eyes and said softly that you would see me tomorrow at work.I just nodded back and smiled.

I still don't know the name of the fragrance that you wear.Whatever it is....It is haunting....Maybe tomorrow i will remember to ask you.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.23.2008 at 10:39 AM

You can't make work today 'cause you have to babysit for your sister who has to attend a important job seminar.You sound disappointed that you can't come in and in a sense so am I.Yeah,we had fun yesterday and yes, a part of me did not want to leave,but duty called and i had to.We talked for a few minutes and you told me that you will call later on so we can talk.I tease you and asked what are we going to talk about?.You laugh and just answer,we're gonna talk.
Its Saturday I tell you,you should be relaxing and watching cartoons like we did yesterday.You deflected it by saying you wanna' talk.There are some things you want to say and know.I say back,you had all the time in the world yesterday...Why didn't you speak then? You fenced with me by saying we were too into the soap and cartoons to talk and i was too busy checking you out between both to talk.I had to laugh because you got me and you knew it.You made laugh even more when you said that you could hear me blushing over the phone.The baby is crying and you gotta go.You will call me later....It is boring here at work and the public is as always,annoying.....I look forward towards that call.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.23.2008 at 03:03 PM

Now that was a phone call! (lol).I'm not sure where to begin even.I guess the beginning is as good as any.You called at the right time when there was a lull in the day.You mentioned before that you wanted to say and asked a few things and i was kinda' bored as well.
You asked in a roundabout way how i would feel about seeing someone younger than myself.I answered that i had no problem with it and that two of my past lovers were younger than me.Maybe it was my imagination,but i could have sworn your interest rose when i said that.I told you that the youngest was fifteen years younger than me and that was more a summer fling than anything.I also flipped the script and told you that once i dated a woman who was a decade older than me.Age gaps don't mess with my head too much as long as the woman involved isn't in diapers or wearing pigtails, i can deal. (lol).
You asked what happened to the last woman i was seeing.I sidestepped that one and told you that it didn't work out and we called it a day.There was no need to go into the specifics 'cause once its over....its over.Why bother hanging onto the wind if you can't hold it?
After some more small talk about the weather and Obama's chances,you shifted gears and returned to the subject of being single and looking for someone,if only for the upcoming Spring and Summer.You laughed when i said that it sounds like you were just looking for a warm weather fling and that i had already been there and done that.How was it?.....How did it go?.......Did you like it?.....Would you do it again?
A blizzard of questions coming at me all at once.But i answered the first four first....It was good...It went well....Yeah, i like it a lot,there was no strings because we both knew what we wanted to do upfront....Yes,i would do it again with the right woman.
Was i interested in marriage?....No, i said.I just wasn't the marrying type.Thought about it three times,but walked away all three times and was glad i did.I like being a bachelor 'cause i can jet if things get funky.I never wanted the hassle of going through a divorce,like some other brothers did and do.I love living seperate from my lovers,i tried living together with women....what guy nearing fifty has not? I found it wanting and vowed never to try it again.The conversation was getting way too serious so i veered off and decided to turn the tables and asked some questions.

End of Part One.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.23.2008 at 03:34 PM

Part Two.

What happened to your last guy?.....Why didn't it work out between you two? You were evasive about that one and that didn't bother me too much.One thing i learned was that if a woman wants you to know,she will tell you.Also i was experienced enough not to probe too deep.Never questioned too closely a woman about her past lovers,she may lie to you and you will never know or worse yet,the Sista may tell you something you are not fully prepared to hear or take.He wasn't there and you were not seeing anyone and that was enough.You told me that you like older guys and i teased you that maybe that was so, but i was old enough to be your daddy.You blew me out of the water when you said that maybe i was,but the most important thing was that i 'wasn't your daddy'.I had to laugh because what else could i do but laugh?:bg:
We laughed and talked some more.We both share a love of science and history(Yeah,The History Channel rules!).....love to read.....and love Spongebob cartoons.I said so what?...What is this leading up to?.....What are you trying to say?......I was messing with her and she knew it.I love to mess with women verbally......Love to make them laugh.....Something about a pretty woman's laughter.....Almost as sweet as hearing small children laugh.
You suddenly got shy and that told me something 'cause normally you are bold and upfront.I asked you where you twirling the phone cord around your fingers? You laughed and asked how did i know?
I said it was a lucky guess,but to really teased you i said that teen-age girls often did that when they were on the phone talking to guys that they like.You told me that you were no teen-age girl and that your taste in guys had matured as you got older.
Is that so? I said....Then why are you still twirling that cord around your fingers? She burst out laughing and i was laughing right along with her.She had to go,her sister had returned from the seminar and she was going to hang out with her and the baby.She would call me later.I told her don't 'cause my son and i have to do laundry tonight and there is a fight on cable that i want to see....I will called you after all that.....Its gonna be midnight i say.....I love midnight calls she says...Then she hangs up.....She is so crazy!!:blackwoman:

But two things here before I close.

1.I love midnight calls from women,too!:cloud:

2.I forgot to asked her what was the name of her perfume!:bg:

See you Monday!!
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.26.2008 at 02:32 PM

So you kept your promise and called a little after midnight.I wasn't really expecting you to call 'cause the day was long and most of us just want to get some rest before Monday rolls around.
I have to admit i was really feeling your voice over the phone.Sure it sounded the same in everyday life,but when you call someone at night,it sounds different.Maybe the reason being is that there are other stimulai around that your senses are centered on.Late at night,you only concentrate on the voice.
How was the fight you asked?.Boring...Klitchkso should have finished the other man,but he was cautious.He only used one hand to keep him at bay for twelve rounds.I imagine that the folks who paid a grand for ringside seats was pissed! (lol).
You asked what i am doing and i say nothing,I'm just talking to you.I asked you how was you day,boring...just like your fight.What are you wearing right now? you asked.A pair of woolen socks turned down by the ankles,boxer-briefs, and a cut off sweatshirt.Its a bit chilly in the place 'cause the heat hasn't kicked in yet.
When it does, i'm gonna' take off everything...I sleep in the nude.I hear you laugh softly.Do you?...Yeah, i 've been doing that since i was seventeen...before you were born.You get a bit tense....Do me a favor,you say coldly.Stop mentioning the age thing,okay?....Its becoming f**king annoying and if doesn't bother you and it doesn't bother me,you need to squash it.
A long moment of silence...Okay....sounds good.You go back to your normal self....So what are you wearing you asked again....I laugh.....I told you already.
So when are you gonna take them off? you ask....When its get a bit warmer.Can i watch?....I laugh again and say how you are gonna' do that?...You live about three miles from me and your ass is in bed.Last time i checked,you didn't have telescopic or x-ray vision.
So i can imagine it you,say.I laugh and say suppose the body isn't what you like?....Suppose it disappoints?.....I saw you run for the bus the other day, it was a block and a half away and you caught it,you said.That s**t was impressive cause a lot of guys would have just waited for another one.
I was in a hurry, i had to get home.
I teased you and tell you if that impressed you,the next time i'll run for it in the nude.(lol).I double dog dare you!...They'll arrested you as soon as you streak down the block!
We both laughed, i notice there is some music in the background, i recognized the station and you tell me to turn on the radio and tune it there.At least we can listen to the slow jams together.
I get up and do what you asked.I get back in bed under the warm comforters and we listened to a long slow jam by a old school group. (Its the Whispers).You sing along and you have a nice singing voice.
Are you still there?, you asked suddenly.Yes,i am still here.I'm just listening to the song and you singing it.You tell me softly....seductively:
I wish you were here,next to me.We could get better acquianted.We can get better acquianted over the phone i teased.
Uh huh,you keep on believing we can get to know each other over the phone instead of a face to face.What i have in mind right now,we gotta be live in person.Yeah, i know what you got in mind, i counter and you're lucky your ass is there instead of here,'cause you would never get out of this bedroom alive!
We both laugh like teen-agers....Its get quiet and the only sound there is are the songs coming in from the radio.Something about late night calls just totally relaxes people.Any kind of stressful or angry thoughts go right out the window.
Do something for me you say.....Within reason i answer.
Take off what you wearing and when you do,describe to me how you're doing it,you whisper softly. I laugh just as soft....Why should i do that?
'Cause i asked you to....and you're gonna.
Is that so? i tease.

End of Part One.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.26.2008 at 09:11 PM

Part Two

What makes you think i'm gonna describe to you what i am doing while i take off my clothes to go to sleep?.....You were gonna take them off anyway you say...Uh huh, but i wasn't expecting a audience while i do so, i laugh.
Indulge me you say softly just this once....I agree 'cause not only is it crazy,but on my list of freaky things to do over the phone,this rates a two on a scale of ten.
So i do your bidding....I throw back the comforters and with phone in hand,i describe what i am doing...I slowly take off both socks...then the sweatshirt....When i get to the boxer-briefs...you stop me....You tell me to imagine that its you that's taking them off....You literally tell me step by step on how to remove them.Mesmerized, i listen to your voice and do exactly what you say.
Normally taking them off is no biggie,you just reach down and peel them off.This is the first time i find taking off underwear to be a erotic experience(lol).Slowly you instruct:
Let yourself go by paying close attention to the cotton exposing your skin to the cool air you say....Concentrate on the cloth moving down past your privates,past your thighs,over your knees and off your ankles.
It wasn't so much the action of taking them off,but the way your voice sounded when you told me to do so.Soft,hotly erotic....as though you were there doing it for me.
Are you naked now?....Are you aroused? you whisper.
I thought i was good at doing this over the phone,inwardly i tell myself this Sista is as good as you are....maybe better.
Yes to both questions i answer.You want me to undress for you? you asked.What are you wearing i say.....Thick white socks,panties, and a bra under a tee shirt....Would you do that?
Only if you ask me....I mean you really gotta' ask me and you gotta mean it....Ask me like you're in the same room with me.....Ask me like you really want to see me do that.
That whisper is doing a number not only on my hearing,but my resolve as well.So i lose myself willingly in this game and i ask.My voice is sincere 'cause in my mind's eye,you are before me.To my surprise i really want you to do that for me.You giggle softly and you breakdown what you are doing as you're taking off those clothes.
I mean i have seen several women disrobe for me,...what guy hasn't?......This is the first time i've had a woman describe to me what she is doing with a phone in her hand! (lol).Its not phone sex,that;s a whole different animal...This is just teasing taken to a whole new level.Something tells me that you are getting off on doing it as i am on listening to you do it.I have to admit then you when you finally got that bra off,i really didn't need those comforters too much anymore!...You tell me to pull the covers back over my body 'cause you're doing the same.
Marvin Gaye is singing about losing his woman for the tenth time and for a long moment you say nothing as we listen to Marvin sing his heart out.Are you really arouse now?....Again that whisper is working its magic.
Yes, i answer.
You still want to get better acquianted over the phone?....You still think that that s**t is gonna work?.
No, i see your point i say.
I liked dancing with you at that reception.....I like when you make me laugh, you said....I tell you that i liked the dance too and i love making you laugh....hearing you laugh.
Where do we go from here you asked.....I don't know, i make it a habit never to expect too much...I just go with the flow and let time dictate where its gonna go.I tell you that i am sorry if that answer wasn't good enough,but that is the only answer i have at this point in time.
This is a big ass bed and i wish you were here.....I really wish you were here ,you whisper into the phone.....Another long moment of silence.....Another singer is singing a slow jam.....Call me,tomorrow afternoon you say......You can't see me nodding but i tell you.....I will....You hang up and then it hits me,yeah you out there know what is coming next.....I forgot to ask her what is the name of her perfume!!:rofl:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.27.2008 at 12:40 PM

So Sunday comes and goes.I give you a call but you aren't home, i leave a message on your voice mail and head out to go food shopping.The day is nice and Pathmark is maybe a fifteen minute walk away,so i hoof it with a shopping cart.Normally i don't shop on Sundays,but the snowstorm knocked me off my Friday schedule.The place is packed and i know i am going to be here for a spell.About two hours later, i leave with what i need.Before I do, i get a five pound bag of bird seed for wild birds.No i don't own a bird, i have two cats that make bird owning a risky venture.(lol).Reason being is that the supermarket is by a waterfront and seagulls hover around the huge parking lot.I was going to feed the scavengers, i just felt like doing that.I remember my son and i used to feed the pigeons when he was in grammar school...A small boy then.(Where did the time go?).I get to the end of the lot,tear open the bag and sprinkle the feed on the ground.At first maybe a dozen of the birds swoop down.Then from out of nowhere,the whole flock decends.There's about maybe eighty birds flying around and calling out.I'm right in the middle of all these birds laughing my ass off!
The birds are pretty.. big and robust with grey and white feathers.They are not interested in me,only the food on the ground.In five minutes the food is gone (You thought your relatives were big eaters who ate and ran) and so are the birds.
I see them flying away and even though they have gotten a bad rap as scavengers, a voice inside me tells me that they too are God's creatures.The sky is blue....the clouds are white....and the wind mild....It is a pretty nice day.Spring is coming,you can almost smell it.....I said this before and i will say it again.
How wonderful are the works of God.:cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.27.2008 at 02:22 PM

Monday i was off 'cause i had to do two things.One was that i have to start using my vacation time.I have so many vacation days,personal time, and of course sick time coming to me that i told myself that I should start using the days.Hanging onto them for too long makes no sense.The time i am using this year were from last year.I haven't even touch the days i got back in January.Two, i had to go to a PTO meeting and that was in the evening.Stayed home and got some sleep,work on my book, and took a long shower.
After the meeting i got home,made dinner and hooked up with my son to watch WWE wrestling.So it was a cool day away from work.

Slices of life from the job:

Yes,you know you have to cover your damn mouth when you cough or sneeze.I am in robust health and don't want to be brought down by your germs and stupidity.

Have your documents out when you hit the desk.People are behind you and there is nothing more annoying than having mofos do a wallet search for one item.

Cell phones.....They have been blasted enough.Despite having signs all over the place,you dim bulbs insist on using them.

It is free,whenever you use free Internet Services,your asses can't complain.There is a Cyber Cafe, up the street,take your rusty behinds up there and pay for the services,you cheap bastards. (lol)

For the psychos who come in...Take your meds.If you come in and act stupid,we are not your shrinks.We will kick you out and if need be hit you in the head with a chair.They don't pay us enough money to hold your hands and we don't care what your afflictions are.

I am beginning to hate this place and the morons who patronize it.:yuck:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.27.2008 at 03:13 PM

I am sitting in a chair rearranging books in a upper part of the place.I've already have had lunch and i am killing time until around fourish.I have to take the reins in a Black Trivia Contest for black history month.There are several dozen questions for the kids and some of the teens to try to answer.
I know most of them,but there are a few that got past me.I am not sure if the group will know some of the older fiqures in our history,but with kids and teens you never know.They can and often do surprise you.
I hear the click clack of your boots and as you saunder down the rows.I look up and see you smiling that killer smile.You are dress all in black showing off the smooth dark chocolate skin and grey -green eyes.
The eyes seem to change colors in the light.They look green under one light and a light grey under another light.I can't help but to smile back. (Pretty women who smile can make even the roughest brother turn to butter).You asked me why didn't i call you back...
Didn't you get my message?
Yes, but i got so caught up in Triple H.....Randy Orton....and John Cena.....that i totally forgot to call you back.(lol).You playfully punch me in the arm as you express mock outrage at being upstage by a bunch of sweaty guys in spandex.We both laugh.....
You had to go out Sunday with your family and that's why you weren't home....Its cool, i tell you.....I'm not keeping track....Something else came up,what are you going to do?......You smile again and i see that devilish look in your eyes.I know what's coming,so i go along willingly...You speak softly as you ask did i enjoyed Saturday night's phone call?....It was okay, i shrugged...I've had better, i tease. You punch me again in the arm as you laugh.
I laugh and told you that i really did like the call and that i thought about you afterwards and the thoughts were not platonic. Did you keep your hands north when you did? you ask.I burst out laughing for i know exactly what you are talking about.She tells me to keep it down, this is a library after all.I still laugh,but i am biting my tongue to keep from getting loud again.I say to you,your ass is so crazy......Are you always like this? i question....Yeah, you answer...I tell you that i 'm a crazy fool too and that i'm more of a nut job then you are.....I don't think so, you counter...
I'm gonna prove it i say.....Before you can respond,I pull you towards me and place you on my lap.You don't resist as i start to nuzzle on your neck...
You start to giggle when you asked me... have you lost it?......Anybody can walked in on us and half the workers here are nosy fools.....You gotta watch your ass....Gossip kills....I continue to nuzzle that smooth neck with soft kisses.No one ever comes up here,no one reads books anymore.The computer rules and book reading is a dying art.
I continue to work on that neck,you close your eyes and you whisper for me to stop.I feel a hand on my chest,a arm around my shoulders....You know you gotta kiss me,right? you whisper...
Who's crazier, i ask..you or me?
You don't answer for a moment so i keep placing soft kisses on that elegant neck.....We gotta chill,you protest...We're gonna get busted...
Who's more crazier?.....You or me? I ask again.....Kiss me and i'll tell you ,you answer.....I don't respond,I just keep kissing your neck with butterfly kisses....
Okay....okay! you concede.....Now kiss me and let me get back to work.Suddenly i push you up and away.Can't, i tease, have to get back to work....I start laughing as you just look at me with a stunned look on your face.
Oh Hell No! you said......You aren't getting away with that, brother!!...You laugh and jump right back into my lap...You try to kiss me but i turn my head to the side and that might have been a bad mistake. You start working on my ear and one of my weak zones are the ears.
I have written here several times that a woman nibbling,kissing,and softly breathing into my ears sends me to another planet.I don't care how mad i may be at a lover,she starts doing that and i forgive damn quick!! (lol).You start working on my left ear and i feel myself losing it.Its my turn to close my eyes and protest.But its a weak one and you and I both know it.
You really want me to stop you say......Do you really want me to stop?.....That soft whisper is doing its thing and i am sinking fast.
You gonna kiss me or do i have to do this all day?......After a few more moments of this pleasure-torture, i turn my head and our lips meet.
The kiss is sweet as our mouths and tongues seemed to blend into one.Its been a while since i had a good,juicy liplock and i enjoy it.
We break it off and i look into those grey-green eyes.You laugh as you get up.....As you walk away you tell me....Told you i was more crazier than you were,fool!.....I burst out laughing again,i put a hand over my mouth as i remembered where i was!!:lmao:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.27.2008 at 08:01 PM

The Trivia Contest went over very well!.We had a nice size bunch of kids and teens.The questions were anywhere from sports to politics to historical fiqures to music.I had to emcee this thing 'cause i deal with both of these knucklehead groups on a daily basis.What amaze me was how much they knew of the old school legends in our history.We did it in the auditorium in the back and it was kinda cool.The girls knew on the average a little more than the guys,but the difference was not that great.I snatch one of the rapper-thug wannabe brothers that often come to the place.
I don't know the answers to those questions so why bother going and being made fun of? he asked.Doesn't matter that you look stupid,but you 're not i told him.Here's you chance to prove me right so get your ass back there and participate.He shock me,the others, and probably himself when he got the answers right to several questions concerning sports and of course,rap music.
You see, i told him...You see?...It doesn't matter what kind of knowledge you have as long as you have something under your head besides those naps and turned sideways baseball cap.He was grinning from ear to ear,but i deflated his butt by telling him that you still looked stupid!! (lol).
He cast a slur on my sexuality,but he was laughing when he said it.It was a lot of fun and i suspected that they had a blast as well.We may do it again in a couple of months.(You know i wasn't going to allow them to do only once a year,didn't you?).The winner was a teen of Latino-Muslim mix.(Only in America,baby!).He won the contest.Although i like Muhammed, i am on a mission to cure him and countless other delusional footballs fans that The New York Giants are the best team in the NFL.(Okay, so my Patriots got beat...Pure Luck, I crow!)My son has the same disease and he has ridden me like a government mule for the past month.I've seen tee-shirts with Patriots: 18-1 on them and you know that burns!!:banghead:.Still it was a lot of fun and they stunned me with how much they knew....So much for public schools not being worth much!
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.28.2008 at 01:11 PM

I think that one of the reasons why i never got married was probably out of fear.I never wanted that kind of commitment because i saw it as being something permanent and i have been a bachelor for way too long.I have thought about it three serious times in my life and all three had me balking.It turns out that i was right all three times.The last time out,the woman was talking about taking it to the next level.She sounded like she was brought up on Dr.Phil....Oprah....and Essence's annual issue of Why You Should Be Married By Now or Dump Him If Won't Commit.I told her that i couldn't get married because my son was still in high school and no way i was going to attempt a marriage until he was out of the nest.I wasn't going to combine a marriage with him still in the house because that would mean combining them both and i knew that it wasn't going to work.Plus i like living away from my lovers.I tried living with women on three seperate occasions and the end was a disaster.
Never again.
I like the concept of if i pissed you off, i can go home or if you piss me off ,you can go home. (lol).I don't see myself living with another person except my son.
Its just something that i don't wish to do at this point in my life.Some women have called it being immature,but that never fazed me.I just don't wanna get married! (lol).

Another reason is probably my love of women and love of sex.Now before i go any further,i have to admit that i am kinda' easy.(lol),but i am not promisicous.When i do pull it out, i am very choosy as to who i do it with.The woman has to have some kind of quality that turns me on and its not always about looks either.They help...but are not always necessary.I have never cheated on a woman but i know that if i get locked into a marriage,my eyes would eventually wander to other women and that would cause some serious problems.Growing older and being alone does not frighten me......I rarely ever get depressed and i rarely ever feel lonliness.

There is this one woman that comes in and i think she is so fine! (lol).She is Nigerian with catlike eyes,a small nose and the fullest mouth i have seen on a woman.When she smiles,she has a dazzling set of white teeth.She is soft spoken and is highly intelligent.I wanted to ask her out for the longest,but a gut feeling told me not to and i always follow the gut.Her hair is in a short natural and she has a curvy body.She wears no make-up.....But when you are that fine,you really don't need it.Okay so if we can't be lovers,then friendship is the next best thing.Sometimes we laugh and talk,but the conversations were always light and breezy.....But the Lust Factor is always there! (lol)

I really don't intend on pursuing a too serious relationship for the next five years at least.I have tried them and found them to be exhausting and rough on the mind.Even though one of them produced another human being, i don't want to much anymore.....I want fluff....Light stuff.....And if i find someone to share my bed(or hers) every now and then....So much the better:flirty:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.28.2008 at 10:21 PM

Okay they let us out early from the second gig because action was light and none of the students were there.My second job is in a library as well.But the difference between the day and night jobs are as different as well.....night and day.(lol)
Three words seperate the two and I'm going to break it down for those reading this thing.....Free Public and Private.
The former means that anybody and their mother can walked into the place and trust me when i say that they do.We get about maybe thirty of the hardcore patrons.People you see every damn day doing the same damn things.
I wish i had stock in You Tube,My Space,Hotmail, and several other sites because these are the ones that they hit the most.Bill Gates made a outrageous fortune by mass producing a item that numbs the mind even more than the Boob Tube and i didn't think that that was possible! (lol).
I'm not messing with you,i have set back and watch people literally zone out.World War Three could be raging right outside and they wouldn't notice.Its scary because the only time i ever saw people zone out like that was when they were high on drugs or booze.Aliens from space wouldn't have to waste time blowing away cities to take over.Just figure out a way to mind control people from their PCs and you could rule without ever firing a laser.
The homeless come in from the shelters that dump them out in the morning.They too are there everyday.For the most part,they bother no one.But there are some who want to show their asses because they figure its a public place and we won't say anything about it because of fear of losing our jobs...They;re kidding us right?
When you show us your ass,we are going to show you ours.The security guard and i are notorious for throwing them out into the cold or heat if they act like fools.Half of them can't stand us,but that's tough tittie.We are there to serve you,but not serve you if you get my drift.A frozen or sunburnt ass gets respect after spending sometime outside.
Steve has to be the worst.He has called the guard and i I ,niggers on several occasions.But what you have to understand is that Steve is friendless.....jobless....homeless.....losing his teeth.....And your five year old nephew could probably kick his ass!
We laugh when he talks trash because he knows he can't back it up.We threw him out once for a month when he told us both to go back to Africa.I jumped on him and hollered at him playfully.....Dude....I was born in New York.....Not Africa...Going back to Africa would cost me a grand.Tell me to go back to New York,that's only a buck-fifty in fare.
Funny thing is that if we don't see him for awhile,we asked the other homeless about him,especially during a cold spell.Yes, he's a white, mean son of a bitch sometimes,but he's still a human being and worthy of a little sympathy despite him being funny as hell and falling from grace.
The kids come in after school and that's okay,we kinda a babysitting service and some of the kids are kinda' cute.The teens are a different story.When i first got transfered there,they were running wild and the staff was afraid to say anything because of fear and the hassles from management.
Really?.....Well both the teens and management could kiss my well toned ass!.Management was downtown in a ivory tower barking orders that made no sense then and little sense now.Within two weeks i had them in check.
I got ahold of the parents that cared and told them what their little darlings were doing when their backs were turn.The ones whose parents didn't care, i took up the slack.
I had one bunch of rowdies led by some musclebound,mush mouth negro that threatened to jump me.I look the leader dead in his stupid eyes,i totally ignored the other punks, and told him...Yeah your boys may kick my ass,but check it out,Tupac wannabe.....While they are kicking my ass, i 'm gonna be kicking the s**t out of you.We'll be sharing the same hospital room when the smoke clears.He backed down.
The funny thing is that we became friends.He had dumped his 'boys' and is trying to get himself together.He is still rough around the edges.He was the one who surprised himself by knowing several answers in that Trivia Contest,we had on Tuesday.Some of them have no fathers in the home.Although i don't want that role, i have told them that the door is open....You wanna talk?....I am here....I will drop whatever i am doing to talk to you....Drugs,Girls,School,Personal headaches, or you just want to talk...I am here.Christ....Did i get off track or what?? :rolling:
 Pages:  1  2  3  ..  50

Go To Top