Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Poll: When it comes to appearance...
My significant other must look good at ALL times. --- 2 (16.67%)
My significant other must at least look presentable when going out with me. --- 4 (33.33%)
My significant other must at least look presentable when going out with or without me. --- 1 (8.33%)
My significant other looked good/dressed well before I met him/her, and continues to do so. --- 3 (25%)
My significant other's appearance is not all that important to me because s/he isn't a slob. --- 2 (16.67%)
My significant other's appearance is not all that important to me period. -- 0 (0%)

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: When it comes to appearance...
LadyIllusion
Gold Member

Mood: Always smiling!

[*] posted on 8.11.2008 at 10:12 AM

Coach - I dont think wearing sweats equates to low self esteem, not unless you're gonna say she had hygiene issues. I love to dress down in comfortable slacks, t-shirt, jog bottoms etc, and would sometimes leave the house that way.

However, i do love to dress up and being the only black (west Indian family) where we are, make the extra effort not to embarrass my family. I do have that 'dont give a damn about other people's opinions attitude, but at the same time will be respectful and pleasing to my husband.

When i met him, he was well dressed and groomed and is still that way today. He is mainly known for his style of dress and i think its great for him.

'Follow your passion, stay true to yourself and never follow anyone else's path'!
Ellen DeGeneres.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

[*] posted on 8.29.2008 at 06:14 PM

All of the women I was ever involved with usually took great care to look good,so that problem I never had.As for them wearing sweats in public,I never saw what the big deal was.They didn't wear them everyday and for the most part,they look kinda' cute in them. (lol)
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top