Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: a change gonna come
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: G.R.I.T.S.- Girl Raised In The South

[*] posted on 5.9.2008 at 03:05 AM

I miss my brother so much. I keep listening to one of our favorite songs. On my watch tonight by Mike Corrado. We also like I'm already there by Lonestar and American Soldier by Toby Keith. I know God is watching over him and keeping him safe. No doubt about it. I'm very proud of my brother. He's a very great and strong and brave person. He's a handsome young man now. I'm really proud of him. I'm also glad that he trusts God and loves him as well. I just miss him so much right now. I feel lonely. I have no one to talk to or to joke with or to watch movies with late at night or just to walk with. I'll see him soon. I'm gonna go and visit him for his birthday. I thank God for him. I really do. I love him. He's my best friend. I'm gonna write him a letter later on today. I know things will be okay. As Ledisi says, life can bring us through many changes, but it's alright. Thank you Jesus for everything. God bless America. Bless our troops and keep them safe. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

It's Not Too Late, To Right The Wrongs That We Make. The Future's Tomorrow. The Limit's The Sky.

Semper Fi Sister

Do Not Let Man Put A Period In Your Life Where God Has Placed A Comma. - Bishop T.D. Jakes
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.9.2008 at 08:17 PM

Today went well. I got a lot of rest. This evening seems to be going well, also. I still miss my brother, but I know he's safe, fed, and okay. I feel really pretty right now. I'm gonna go out in a little while to pick up some Mother's Day gifts and cards. Hopefully, I'll find something worth buying.

It's Not Too Late, To Right The Wrongs That We Make. The Future's Tomorrow. The Limit's The Sky.

Semper Fi Sister

Do Not Let Man Put A Period In Your Life Where God Has Placed A Comma. - Bishop T.D. Jakes
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.10.2008 at 04:41 PM

I had no luck finding something nice for Mother's Day. I just got cards. I went to the barbershop today and got all of my hair cut.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.17.2008 at 01:03 PM

I was gonna go to Armed Forces Celebration day today, but it ends in an hour and there's no point in going. The car has gas in it so I might just stop at Sonic and get me a lemonade and strawberry slush and go for a ride. I still miss my brother. Gosh, this is a boring day.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.19.2008 at 07:09 PM

Now that it's all out, I feel better. Never thought I would be able to tell anyone else besides my friend.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 8.15.2008 at 11:23 PM

He just told me that he's getting deployed for 13 months. All I have is my faith now.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 8.21.2008 at 02:13 AM

This has been a long night. I need to take my car to the Honda place and have it checked out before this weekend. I also need to decide on what school I'm going to this coming spring. Time is just flying by. I have sooo much to do today. It's already a little after 2. I might as well stay up now so that I can go for a run in a few hours before it gets too hot.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 9.22.2008 at 05:15 AM

My brother is coming home in a couple of weeks. Someone tried to break in the other night. I was terrified. I'm okay now, though. I hope he'll teach me some of those Marine green belt defenses.

I cut my neighbor's hair today. It turned out pretty nice. She really liked it. I've been up all night thinking and listening to music. As I always say, I'm married to music and I don't plan on cheating. If it doesn't rain, I'm gonna go for a morning run. If it does, I'll just go this evening. I DON'T wanna go to the hospital this morning, but I'm gonna go and get it out of the way. I miss my brother. I can't wait to see him. Church was good yesterday. I need to stop watching CNN because it's really starting to get to me to hear about all of the soldiers dying. Stress and depression is NOT what I need or want in my life right now.

I'm so ready to get out of Alabama. I'm thankful for my freedom and home, but I need to spread my wings. I feel so confident about it. I'm 22 and life has so much to offer. As Scarface said, The world is yours! I've been feeling a lot better, lately. My rims need to be dipped, but that can wait another day. I also need to go and let the Honda dealership fix my alarm. I'm glad that Alabama won Saturday and LSU beat Auburn. I enjoyed my pomegranate margarita as I watched the game. I'm gonna praise and worship with Donnie McClurkin as I start my day....

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 10.3.2008 at 05:28 PM

I met someone. He's really sweet. We're really into each other. I'm still keeping my guard up because charm can fool...I know this because experience is a good teacher.

Semper Fi Sister

Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top