Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: a change gonna come
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: G.R.I.T.S.- Girl Raised In The South

[*] posted on 1.19.2008 at 07:39 PM

I'm feeling good, feeling great! Thank God for this mood I've been in for the past few days. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm about to make my brother a peach cobbler now. I hope he enjoys it.

It's Not Too Late, To Right The Wrongs That We Make. The Future's Tomorrow. The Limit's The Sky.

Semper Fi Sister

Do Not Let Man Put A Period In Your Life Where God Has Placed A Comma. - Bishop T.D. Jakes
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 1.25.2008 at 02:31 AM

he's leaving Monday. I'm sure gonna miss him. I'll get to see him in May at his graduation, though. Thank God he's doing something positive.

It's Not Too Late, To Right The Wrongs That We Make. The Future's Tomorrow. The Limit's The Sky.

Semper Fi Sister

Do Not Let Man Put A Period In Your Life Where God Has Placed A Comma. - Bishop T.D. Jakes
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 1.28.2008 at 06:01 AM

Well, today is the day that my brother leaves. I'm sure gonna miss him. I can't wait until May to see him again. He'll finally be a Marine. Things have been going well lately. God has blessed me with positive people to help me get through. I still have thoughts that I'm not gonna make it and I'll fail. failure is my greatest fear. I don't wanna prove anyone right. I'm trying so hard to make it. I have therapy again in a few weeks, so I hope that goes well. I just want to know my purpose. I don't wanna give up.

Music helps me get through the day. That's why I love it so much. I'm praying more lately, also. I've started to pray more for myself than praying for others. It seems as if I'm always concerned more about others than I am about myself. I'm a cold fish sometimes. I know I am. It has a lot to do with my past though. It's hard to accept when someone wants to be nice because it seems as if they'll hurt me later like always. I have such a hard time trusting someone. I really do. God, thanks for the happiness now, but I still really need you. I need you to renew my mind, body, and spirit. I don't wanna be this way forever. I really don't. Sometimes I feel so lonely. I watch funny movies most of the time to keep me from crying. I feel victimized. Peace, happiness and prosperity is all I want and need. I know it doesn't come overnight, but my goodness will it ever come? I'm trying to be patient, but that's a hard thing to do. I worry too much, also. My mind never stops going. It constantly races with thoughts.

God, today, please just do something supernatural in my life. I don't wanna beg you because You said that all I have to do is ask in your name and have faith. God, please bless me. In your name. Thank You in advance. This sounds awful, but the only love that I've ever known has been followed by pain. I no longer want that type of love. i want eternal love. I want love from myself and from my family. Lord, I need you now. I just want to be happy, prosper, and have peace....

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 2.11.2008 at 04:51 PM

Another Again...

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 2.13.2008 at 08:05 PM

ugh, i had a horrible dream last night. i don't know how i could go 8 years and never dream about this and now it comes up. i feel so bad. i hope God doesn't punish me for what she made me do. who in the heck came up with this abortion crap anyway? I think I need some rest.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 2.22.2008 at 11:59 AM

I'm happy. I'm leaving the past behind. Today is going well. I've been really happy lately. No need to complain. I have my health, strength, and freedom. These things are very valueable. I've been overloved by God lately. That's a wonderful feeling. It's been a long, a long time coming, but I know a change gonna come. Oh, yes it will!

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 2.26.2008 at 01:26 PM

I really need this job until april. I'm gonna get it in the name of Jesus.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 3.13.2008 at 07:21 PM

I feel like I'm losing my dang on mind. I can't believe he put his hands on me. I can't wait until my brother gets home. I know that God is able and that's the only thing that's keeping me. Thanks Ms. Homegirl for listening. Someone as beautiful as me shouldn't have to go through these things. blackeye and all that. never again.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.3.2008 at 05:30 PM

Everything I'm not made me everything I am. God's strength is perfect.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.15.2008 at 05:53 PM

I NEED SLEEP!

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.23.2008 at 10:43 PM

I'm about to leave for SC in a minute. Can't wait. I'm so ready to see my brother!

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.28.2008 at 02:15 PM

My brother is home now! I'm so happy. I feel so good. Church was so good yesterday. For the first time ever in church, I wasn't too shy to get up and speak. I did it with no hesitation. It felt really good to release and let some things go. God is good.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.6.2008 at 01:21 AM

I miss my brother so much. I keep listening to Ledisi's song Alright. I'm an emotional wreck right now. God, I just wish you could personally come here right now and just hold me, Jesus.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.6.2008 at 01:38 AM

JESUS LET ME TOUCH YOU TO SEE IF YOU ARE REAL.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.6.2008 at 10:09 PM

I'm feeling better now.

Semper Fi Sister

Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top