Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: a change gonna come
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: G.R.I.T.S.- Girl Raised In The South

[*] posted on 12.20.2007 at 03:39 PM
a change gonna come

I'm feeling so down and depressed right now. Prayer changes things, but my faith is really low. My siggy says empty what is full, and fill what is empty. i really need to do this. i need to empty the thoughts of the past and fill my heart and mind with self love, purity, patience, peace, love, happiness, and the fruits of the spirit. I'm just gonna continue to pray though and have faith that the best is yet to come and wait on my season. I'm just gonna listen to the song "You Survived" by James Fortune and Fiya and
meditate. Jesus, let me touch you to see if you are real!

I feel really lonely. I feel this way because I want a man in my life. Not to be sexual with, but someone to listen to me and hold me. I'm not gonna replace love with sex because that's not the thing to do, but goodness am I lonely! I'm willing to wait though. I know he's out there somewhere and while God is preparing me for him, he's preparing him for me.

It's Not Too Late, To Right The Wrongs That We Make. The Future's Tomorrow. The Limit's The Sky.

Semper Fi Sister

Do Not Let Man Put A Period In Your Life Where God Has Placed A Comma. - Bishop T.D. Jakes
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.20.2007 at 09:30 PM

I just called the hospital and talked to a doctor. he told me to come in tomorrow morning and talk to someone. he also said that if i needed to talk some more tonight, just to call back. i'm so depressed. i just wanna scream. i just want God to come in here and hug me and not let me go. i feel like i'm underneath the cross. i don't know what else to do. i'm just gonna be still and know that God is God. that's all i can do.

It's Not Too Late, To Right The Wrongs That We Make. The Future's Tomorrow. The Limit's The Sky.

Semper Fi Sister

Do Not Let Man Put A Period In Your Life Where God Has Placed A Comma. - Bishop T.D. Jakes
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.21.2007 at 06:37 PM

Today is a little better. I slept well last night. i'm just gonna make dinner tonight. pork chops, okra and tomato, fried corn, and salad. cooking always helps out when i'm sad. i'll just watch a movie or two with my brother and read the rest of the night. i'm gonna go to Georgia tomorrow, so hopefully, that will be ok. i didn't go to the hospital today. i woke up late for one, and i just figured that i'd give it all to God and let him have his will.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.22.2007 at 03:45 PM

Today is going ok. i'm still worried about things, but today is better than yesterday. i'm just gonna listen to will downing and relax.

so far, i'm starting to feel a little better. some nice people from this forum have given me good advice. i will not let satan control me today. thanks you guys and thank you Jesus.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.23.2007 at 06:52 PM

today has been a lot better. i feel happy. i feel better. i know God is working. i can feel him moving just through my happiness. i feel really good. he still loves me.

this evening went well. i went to eat with my brother and we went to wal-mart to buy a few grocery. we're gonna get a gym membership tomorrow and work out a bit. i start my swimming lessons next week, also. things seem to be getting better already. i see now that all i have to do is trust and believe. thanks CL family for your encouragement and upliftment.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.24.2007 at 05:57 PM

Today has been awesome. Man, do i feel great! God sure is good. i can honestly feel him working. I hope the evening continues to go well. I got a lot of rest today. I have so much energy, now.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.25.2007 at 12:21 PM

last night didn't go too well. i took a nap and when i woke up, i was in a bad mood and feeling very down. the holidays really aren't that good around her. i'm just gonna stay home and watch my favorite Christmas movie, A Christmas Story and maybe The Preacher's Wife and The Bodyguard. Listening to Whitney Houston sing always cheers me up. eh, I'll see how the rest of the day goes.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.25.2007 at 08:33 PM

i decided to go out visiting today. my brother talked me into it. things went better than i thought. i'm glad it did.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.26.2007 at 07:48 PM

Today is going well. my brother went to MEPS today. he really is growing up. i'm so proud of him and happy for him. i hope my achieving season comes soon. i decided to make a Christmas dinner today since i didn't cook yesterday. he'll have a good meal when he comes home tomorrow. hopefully, it'll make my mom happy and she'll have something nice to say. that'll really make me happy. i'm feeling really hopeful. it's a good feeling. i'm listening to the commodores and just feeling relaxed. things do get better after all. Thank you, Jesus.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.28.2007 at 06:07 AM

my brother came home and told me that he leaves in a couple of months. i'm really sad, but happy for him. i learned something new also. about kwanzaa. it's very interesting. i cleaned and organized and things are looking better. i need to do this to my heart and mind also. i really do. anyhoo, i have a lot to do later and i hope this day goes well. i need and wanna go on vacation. to travel and see the world. i'd love to visit italy.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.31.2007 at 08:58 PM

I'm hoping and praying to have a happy new year as well as a happy new year's eve. i have faith that things are gonna be ok, though. i'm just listening to some music now and about to work on my blog. i'll be back later to write.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 1.7.2008 at 09:43 AM

Today is going well so far. I went to church yesterday and enjoyed every moment of it. The word was just for me. I'm gonna do some cleaning today and cook up a nice meal for me and my family. Me and my mom had a good day yesterday. that's always good. anyhoo, be back to write later.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 1.14.2008 at 06:39 PM

today has been ok up until i got a phone call that took me out of my good mood. i'm not gonna let that bother me though. i cannot wait until i move. God knows i'm ready. i really need a miracle from God right now. i'm so tired.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 1.16.2008 at 10:11 PM

Jesus let me touch you to see if you are real.

Semper Fi Sister

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 1.17.2008 at 12:18 PM

I read a prayer in my email last night and i've been feeling good this morning. I hope today goes on well. I have swimming lessons tonight, so that'll give me something nice to do.

Semper Fi Sister

Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top