Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  19  20  21
Author: Subject: A turkish jesuit named Hasan
NY_writer
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6.11.2018 at 12:37 AM

Tonight I began writing again. I was sitting at the computer anyway trying to conjure some intellectual thought process behind why cyber criminals so easily evade the law, capture and prosecution. I have very little in the way of progress only because the answer is simple but the class that I am writing this for wants a complex answer of at least 200 words.

So I am writing. . .
Something is being written.

but first let me tell you how I feel right now. this is something I haven't felt in a long time. I feel as though my biological fluids are moving in a direction that leads me to this euphoric state. I mean I really feel gushy right now. there is little pain in my belly but a good one.

this is how it started. . .
I started thinking about how I used to be back in the day. then I thought about Jon Pettiford. I think I talked about him. the font of his name looks as though I've typed it here before. Certainly I wrote about him in a story that I will revise once I find the damn website I allowed to take my stuff.
anyway I only got as far as the introduction and a little bit of chapter 2. I've decided to take some of these linguistic still shots of moments in my life and implement them into this book I am writing and plan to have completed when I graduate which will be July 2019. yes indeed I will have my masters in criminal justice specializing in behavioral science. . . Lord willing.

moving forward

I was thinking about Jon and the passion I had for this seasoned man. I was his Lolita. he is dead now and all I have is pictures on Facebook from his daughters page. I haven't looked at her page in a while and I'm not really sure we are even "Facebook friends" (a phrase that really sounds disgusting to me for some reason).

I want my life back before I joined the military before I lost my virginity before this very moment when I heard my son who was sleeping moan. He is hungry and I must commit to my motherly duties

at some point I will return.

sittin' in my swivel chair spinning vinyl dreams.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
NY_writer
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6.16.2018 at 12:20 AM

I am supposed to be finising up this weeks paper it is 1200 words I'm a 900 at 1100 Ill write the conclusion. this week I am discussing psychological autopsies. since I've been in intro to forensics I've had this urge to work with dead people. next semester which is in a week and a half. I'm taking my second elective which is medico legal death. how fascinating.

I think I miss my old life. but I don't miss how scattered brained I was. well [Censored] maybe I do. I read some of my old entries. I read about Esther's dad and James bond. I miss bond. I do. I don't' talk to him like I'd like because I am married and I know that I will want to reminisce on the old days with bond. and I know that I may try to make my way to new York to visit. but I value my marriage and I would not do that to my husband. as much as I he pisses me of, my husband is fine as hell and is a bible believing Christian. so for those two things. did I say he's hot. I won't step out. but then there is that part of me (really the devil) that wants to fantasize again. want to be reckless for a day or 30. live like I"m 23 before I joined the army before I met Esthers dad. I don't hate the man but if he died I wouldn't miss him. His dad died and I went to visit him and I could care less. he died horribly. but I think he knows Jesus so he's save. his wife the manipulating racists [Censored] will likely either die horribly or die peacefully and go to hell. Joshua. . . I should care about is soul but there is just noting there. my husband and I went to pick up Esther about a month ago almost and I just looked at him with such disgust like did really subject my ovaries, hormones, orifices and other bodily fluids to this male. I have this beautiful daughter who doesn't speak up for herself is severely pigeon toed, talks to herself (okay may that is from my pedigree) and is developing at an exponential rate. she's 9 and looks 15. now my other two children are normal thank Jesus an audacious. like Eleanor is a firecracker. she is only 3 but gives zero fucks about how you feel. she will tell you to suck that [Censored] up and get it done.
my baby boy is moving along very fast.

well I guess I need to finish this paper because tomorrow I have to complete my research paper/project. this one is on crime scene staging. I don't know why I chose that. I essentially skimmed all of the chapter headings in our text book and picked out something I had not reviewed, discussed, or tested yet.

I tried to straightened my hair like an hour ago just to see where it is at since I big chopped again, (more like big shaved) 2 year ago. I am almost BSL. my hair is now at the bottom of my arm pits. but my hair reverted back instantly. I don't think I'll be doing that again.

I feel like I want to be brutally honest like I did back in the day but now I've got extra people in my life so being brutally honest might push my readers away. I won't do that. for now.

Jesus I am just ready to die. come back already and get this over with.

sittin' in my swivel chair spinning vinyl dreams.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
 Pages:  1  ..  19  20  21

Go To Top