Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  18  19  20
Author: Subject: A turkish jesuit named Hasan
NY_writer
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5.23.2016 at 04:20 PM

oh yea and just now he says he has to go and do something. and I really thought I heard him leave. like I heard the door open and close. 5 minutes goes by and my work phone rings (because I work from home ya know) and then I hear the door open and close again. like I know what he did. he knows I talk to myself like forreal talk to myself and so he probably thought I was going to say something about my attitude and his cold shoulder but he didn't catch me this time. primaiarly because i'm not mad and I kept thinking about how I cannot wait to tell the cocoalounge this story.

totally weird right. . .

anyway as you have read this I really hope you were just as expressive as I was while typing. like i'm totally pulling this valley gurl shiit out of my arse. . . until next time.

"You think it is easier to forget about your troubles when the trouble is destroying you"

-U2 'The Troubles'
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
NY_writer
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.31.2016 at 02:26 PM

yet again I sleep to dream; my dreams are reality; the nightmare and the dream and the reality coexist; happening simultaneously. everyone is there. I am gone. whose world is this?

"You think it is easier to forget about your troubles when the trouble is destroying you"

-U2 'The Troubles'
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
NY_writer
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 6.5.2016 at 09:11 PM

im starting to sound like the boy who cried wolf. . . I meet guy, think I like him, fucc him, hate myself for fuccing him, get stuck in a dead end relationship where I have play completely bonkers just to get him to leave the relationship. well this time. . .

this time. . .

well this time it is different. this man is not only the finest man I've ever been with but I am in love. he actually told me first that he loves me. the first time he said it it was in a roundabout way. he said "I love you like a friend" now when he said that I friend zoned him because to me that sounded like "yea I see you cheking me out but I don't like you like that so let me run interference"

ha. . . boy was I wrong. . .

just typing about it gets me drunk. he likes to cuddle so he would come in the living room while I am watching tv and snuggle up to me. the first time he did it he kissed me and we had sex. it wasn't thatgreat. but I knew I liked this guy again. but I figured that this was a FWB type of situation because I really didn't think he liked me any other way. yesterday (mind you we had been screwing occasionally at this point) we get into some serious worship. after the spirit is lifted he says I just love you. like I really love you not like a friend. I smiled and said likewise. and I said that intentionally because. . .

-U2 'The Troubles'
NY_writer
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 6.29.2016 at 01:08 PM

the kisses were tender. the lips soft the hand gentle. it had the feeling of perfection; some type of bliss but all of this was awkward; strange. I had known him for over a year now but we had only been friends; I still see him as my best friend but not much of a lover. maybe this is what true love is. maybe he should feel more like a friend so that way when the passion fades here and there we still have something to talk about. man, I am more immature than I thought about this relationship thing.
intensity. . . tensity. . . ensity. . . sity. . ty

-U2 'The Troubles'
 Pages:  1  ..  18  19  20

Go To Top