Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  3  4  5
Author: Subject: A DAY WITH ONEMOGIN(REALITY OR DENIAL?)
onemogin

Mood: vibing...

[*] posted on 2.21.2006 at 11:07 PM
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 21 2006

SUP JOURNAL. TODAY WAS A LITTLE BIT MORE PRODUCTIVE THEN YESTERDAY. i WENT TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE. IT WAS A JOKE. IF THEY DID NOT INSIST ON ME GOING I WOULD NOT HAVE WENT. IT IS POINTLESS. THEY SET YOU UP FOR A USELESS JOB. YES I WILL BE GETTING A CHECK BUT THAT IS IT. THEY JUST WANT TO GET YOU OUT OF THE WAY. SO DAMN SAD. I THINK I WILL USE THIS TIME TO REALLY THINK ABOUT MY LIFE. I CAN NOT KEEP GOING FROM JOB TO JOB. IT IS RIDICULOUS.

WELL THE WOMAN THAT I AM TALKING TO GOT A LITTLE UPSET LAST NIGHT. I WAS TELLING HER ABOUT AN INCIDENT I HAD WITH MY EX. SHE DID NOT APPRECIATE IT AT ALL. SO SHE ENDED THE PHONE CALL. SO I GUESS THAT I WILL NOT BE TALKING ABOUT ANY EXES EVER AGAIN. I WILL JUST LET IT PILE UP ON THE INSIDE. IF I GET UPSET OH WELL. SO I NOW KNOW A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT WOMEN. SOME WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU OTHERS JUST WANT YOU AND THAT'S IT. SO WHATEVER. I WILL GET USED TO IT. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM THEN WE CAN ATTEMPT TO SOLVE IT. YO WHY IS TRUE LOVE SO EASY TO BELIEVE IN WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG. I MEAN IF IT WORKS OUT THEN COOL IF IT DOES NOT THEN IT IS A LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. EVERYTHING IS GREAT AT THE BEGINING THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE CHEMISTRY IS GONE. I MEAN IT'S DEAD. LOL. I KNOW I AM BITCHING BUT GUESS WHAT IT'S MY JOURNAL. I KNOW THAT WAS CHILDISH. SEE WHAT I AM REDUCED TO. I LOVE WOMEN. SO I WILL LEARN TO DEAL. WELL THAT IS ENOUGH FOR TONIGHT. UMM THE POEMS ARE ON A BREAK. INSPIRATION HAS TOTALLY LEFT THE DAMN BUILDING. PEACE :angel::devil::angel::rock:

Life is a movie. What's your role?
onemogin

[*] posted on 9.4.2006 at 08:09 PM
MONDEAY SEPTEMBER 4, 2006

MY PEOPLE. LONG TIME NO SEE. I AM BEGINING TO SEE A PATTERN. I WILL NOT STICK TO SOMETHING UNLESS THERE IS A IMMEDIATE REWARD OR CONSEQUENCE. I GUESS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT I AM NOT SELF MOTIVATED. I DON'T KNOW IF THAT LEFT AS THE YEARS WENT BY, OR WHEN THE DREAMS GOT SHOT DOWN. I MEAN WITH A SHOTGUN BETTER YET A ROCKET LAUNCHER. I MEAN THERE WAS NO CHANCE. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL OF MY DREAMS. THE ONES THAT I WAS BANKING ON TO HELP OUT IN THE FUTURE. I JUST HAVE TO TAKE ALTERNATE ROUTES.

I REALLY WANT TO COME HERE ONE DAY AND BE LIKE YESSSSS THE LORD HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME TODAY. I LOVE LIFE. THINGS COULD NOT BE GOING BETTER. I HAVE WHAT I WANT. YOU CAN'T SAY ANTHING TO BRING ME DOWN. SEE THAT TO ME IS A LITTLE BIT OF FANTASY. I WILL HAVE IT THAT WAY EVENTUALLY I JUST THINK GOD IS TRYING TO LET ME KNOW SOMETHING. "UMM BUDDY YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME. I'M GOD YOU ARE YOU. I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS LIKE A BAZILLION TIMES(GOD CAN MAKE UP NUMBERS). SO WISE UP AND GIVE ME MY PROPS AND YOU WILL BE BLESSED." WELL THAT'S HOW IT FEELS ANYWAY.

SOME GOOD NEWS FOR THE MASSES. I HAVE A JOB. THAT'S RIGHT IT IS NOT JUST SOME CRAPPY JOB. IT'S A GOOD JOB. I MEAN I WILL NOT BE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS AT ALL. I WAS SHOCKED BUT HEY IT CAN'T RAIN FOREVER(JUST 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS. THAT'S WHAT NOAH TOLD US) SO I AM HAPPY ABOUT THIS. I MEAN I WILL HAVE SOME MONEY FOR A CHANGE. YES FINALLY I HAVE ENDED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH BROKE. i HATED WE NEVER HAD ANY MONEY. BROKE AND I COULD DO NOTHING. MONEY ALWAYS WENT THE OTHER WAY. I HAD TO LET BROKE GO. BROKE WAS MESSING UP MY STYLE. I CAN DO WHAT I NEEDED TO DO IF BROKE WASN'T ALWAYS AROUND REPELLING ALL THE MONEY. I AM LIKE A NEW MAN. OH YEA. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHT.

EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL NOT SEE THIS BECAUSE THEY DON'T USE THE INTERNET. I WOULD LIKE TO WISH MY PARENTS A HAPPY 30TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. I FELT SO BAD BECAUSE MY SISTER CALLED FROM ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO SAY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I WAS LIKE "THAT'S TODAY?" THAT WAS WHEN MY DAD WAS SITTING IN HIS CHAIR. I FELT SO BAD. THEY ACT LIKE IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY. I KNOW THEY DID NOT FORGET BUT THERE WAS NO HOOPLA OR NOTHING. THEY ARE JUST HAPPY TO BE MARRIED.

NOW THAT BEING SAID.( YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO DO IT. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT) WHY IN THE HELL CAN I NOT FIND A DECENT WOMAN????? I AM NOT SAYING THEY ARE NOT OUT THERE. I KNOW THEY ARE. I AM JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE ONES I FIND END UP BEING ACROSS THE DAMN COUNTRY. I LOVE THE INTERNET. I REALLY DO, BUT THIS LONG DISTANCE LOVE IS GETTING OLD. I MEAN CAN I FIND A WOMAN DOWN THE STREET. LOL. I JUST WANT TO TAKE YOU OUT, TREAT YOU LIKE A LADY. IF SOMETING HAPPENS FINE. IF IT DOES NOT THEN I WILL DO ME. IT IS JUST REAL FUNNY TO ME THAT'S ALL. I AM JUST HUMAN.

WELL I DON'T THINK I HAVE THAT MUCH MORE TO SAY TODAY. I MEAN I COULD SAY MORE BUT I KNOW THAT MOST READERS HAE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN ( I AM GUESSING ). WELL I WILL SAY THIS. I HAE WORKED LIKE 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT JOBS IN ONE YEAR. I KNOW THE MEANING OF HARD WORK. I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS JOB UNLESS THEY PULL MY COLD DEAD HANDS FROM THE BUILDING. THIS IS IT FOR ME UNTI I GET MY DEGREE. YES I AM STILL WORKING ON MY DEGREE. MAN IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS I WOULD HAVE SAID FORGET COMPUTER SCIENCE. LET ME ACE SOCIOLOGY AND CALL IT A DAY. LOL YO I'M DONE FOR NOW PEACE. :angel::devil::rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 5.8.2007 at 09:56 PM
TUESDAY MAY 8TH 2007

HELLO JOURNEY. IT HAS BEEN A HOT MINUTE. SO MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED. SOME THINGS HAVE STAYED THE SAME. NOW I JUST GOT FINISHED READING MY LAST ENTRY FROM OVER ALMOST 8 MONTHS AGO. THE FUNNIEST THING ABOUT THE WHOLE ENTRY IS WHEN I SAID THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO TAKE MY DEAD COLD HANDS OFF OF THE BUILDING. WELL THEY DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT. THEY JUST LAID ME OFF AFTER SIX MONTHS. I AM UPSET BUT GLAD AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE I WAS BECOMING COMPLACENT. THAT SEEMS TO HAPPEN WHEN THE MONEY COMES FLOWING IN. I HAVE BEEN CHILLING ABOUT 5 WEEKS. THE UNEMPLOYMENT IS NOT THAT BAD. I WILL USE IT UNTIL AFTER MY BIRTHDAY. AFTER THAT IS IS A WRAP. I HAVE THINGS THAT I NEED TO DO.

I ALSO REMEMBER COMPLAINING ABOUT A NOT HAVING A GOOD WOMAN. THAT HAS CHANGED DRAMATICALLY. OK I HAD A GIRLFRIEND LAST YEAR FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY. THAT WENT DOWN IN FLAMES. WE ARE COOL BUT IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE. I WOKE UP BIG TIME. BOY WAS I NAIVE. TWO WEEKS AFTER THAT DISASTER I MET MY CURRENT GIRLFRIEND. SHE IS A GIFT FROM GOD. I HAVE NO DRAMA AT ALL. I LOVE IT. WE HAVE SMALL ARGUMENTS OVER WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR DINNER. I AM LIKE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING. I SUPPORT HER IN EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND SHE DOES THE SAME FOR ME. I AM HAPPY. I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF HER. SHE IS THE BEST. I HOPE THIS WILL LAST. I HAVE COME TO THE POINT WHERE IF A WOMAN DOES NOT WANT TO BE WITH ME THEN IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO LEARN. TIME, PAIN AND PURE EXPERIENCE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT BEEN COMING IN HERE AS OFTEN AS I SHOULD. I HAVE BEEN WRITING ALOT OF POETRY. I HAVE BEEN WRITING SO MUCH THAT I FEEL BURNT OUT. THEN WHEN THAT HAPPENS I REMIND MYSELF NOT TO GIVE UP AND TO KEEP PUSHING ON. TRUST ME SUNDAY IT WORKED. I LOVE TO WRITE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I HAVE THE URGE TO TRY AND THINK OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THAT DAY AND TRY TO TAKE ALL I CAN FROM THAT. MOST OF THE TIME IT IS FUN. THEN WHEN I GET BEHIND I FEEL LIKE I HAVE THIS HUGE MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB. THAT MOUNTAIN WOULD BE THE WEEKEND. THE ROUNTINE I HAVE IS UNIQUE IN ITSELF. I WRITE DAILY BUT WHEN FRIDAY COMES I CHILL WITH MY GIRL AND THE POEMS ARE PUT ON THE BACK BURNER. I KNOW THAT SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING BUT I MEAN....... YOU KNOW:) I THINK WILL END IT WITH THAT. I JUST HAD TO LET MY JOURNEY KNOW THAT I WAS STILL KICKING. I WILL GET AT YOU LATER PEACE :angel::devil::rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 8.28.2008 at 01:22 AM
THURSDAY, AUGUST 28

WHAT'S UP JOURNEY? YEA IT'S BEEN A MINUTE. I DID WRITE A GREAT ENTRY AND IT WAS DELETED. SO NOW I AM BLANK. LOL YEA I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO REMEMBER A COMEBACK ENTRY RIGHT? MEH I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW(HOPEFULLY) WITH A REAL GOOD ENTRY. SO YEA I WILL GO TO BED IN A LITTLE BIT HAVE A GREAT DAY AT WORK LMAO. OH YEA THAT WAS FUNNY. YEA SO I'LL HOLLA PEACE!!!!!:angel::devil::rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 1.6.2014 at 12:24 AM
Monday January 6th 2014

Sup Journey. It's been a while. When I say while I mean like half a decade. While I want to sit here and write about that gap in my life. I am not going to right now. I am glad that the Cocoa Lounge is still here and I can reflect on my life online. I will say this I did graduate from college a couple of weeks ago. That was a bitter sweet feeling. It was great because I am done. I should have been done ten years ago. I will probably go into why it took so long. It will just be at a later time. I will discuss why I came back today. So if anybody even reads this who knows about me on this message board. You will know that I write poems. Now I will say that I haven't been writing like I was years ago. That has changed. I am writing again and I was thinking about having some feedback. I was thinking about anybody who I actually know in person who could read my poem. Now I know some open minded people. I just do not know enough of them. lol So I thought about the great world of the internet. I was thinking long and hard. Then I thought about the Cocoa Lounge. So when I get back here. (yes I forgot my screen name for a minute, thank you email) I notice it feels like a ghost town. I don't know what happened. I think people just get older and their offline takes precedence over anything online. Which totally makes sense. Hell, I can't say anything. It's been six years since I was last on here. I guess I am saying I miss the community. That's all. That being said. I know when I post my poem, that I will get some great feedback. I am a little rusty though. Well I think that is is for tonight. I might be back tomorrow. It is going to be freezing. I am not trying to go outside tomorrow. lol I will see you next time Journey. I'm out. Peace:angel::devil::rock:

Oh yea I figured that I needed to stop yelling with all caps. Man, I must have always been pissed or angry about something. sheesh.

Pages:  1  ..  3  4  5

Go To Top