Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  ..  5
Author: Subject: A DAY WITH ONEMOGIN(REALITY OR DENIAL?)
onemogin

Mood: vibing...

[*] posted on 6.2.2004 at 08:31 PM
A DAY WITH ONEMOGIN(REALITY OR DENIAL?)

WOW ANOTHER YEAR. OH YEA IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. I AM ____YEARS OLD(FILL IN THE BLANK) TODAY WAS PRETTY COOL. I WAS AT ONE OF MY FRIENDS' APPARTMENT. I WAS THERE OVER THE WEEKEND. THERE WAS NOT TOO MUCH GOING ON THERE. I MEAN I JUST SAT AROUND THE HOUSE AND WAITED FOR HIM TO GET OFF WORK. WE WENT TO EAT THEN I CAME HOME. NOW WHAT HAPPENS THE DAYS PRIOR TO MY BDAY IS ANOTHER STORY ALL TOGETHER. I JUST DID NOT WANT TO BE NEGATIVE ON MY BDAY. I MEAN I COMPLAIN ENOUGH AS IT IS. JUST LET IT BE KNOW THAT I HATE LYERS. YEP THAT IS ABOUT IT FOR TODAY. NOW THE QUESTON OF THE DAY IS WAS THIS REALITY OR DENIAL? AHHH A DAY WITH ONEMOGIN ENDS JUST AS IT BEGIN, IN CONFUSION. I'M OUT HOLLA:devil::angel::rock:

Life is a movie. What's your role?
onemogin

[*] posted on 6.24.2004 at 07:38 PM
THURSDAY June 24, 2004

WOW ANOTHER THURSDAY. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ON TODAY WELL WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING. I WORKED. NOW I AM HOME. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING MY SCHEDULED CHANGED SO I CAN WORK MON-FRI BUT THE POWERS THAT BE ARE GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND. OH WELL I WILL FIND OUT NEXT WEEK. I HAVE TOMORROW OFF. HMM. WHAT SHALL I DO. OH YEAH THIS IS STRAIGHT REALITY. WELL THAT IS ABOUT IT FOR TODAY. I WILL MAKE MY WAY BACK LATER. PEACE

onemogin

[*] posted on 3.24.2005 at 03:09 AM

YO GUESS WHO WALKED BACK INTO THE BUILDING. YEA ONEMOGIN. IT'S BEEN A HOT MINUTE. I MEAN THE LAST TIME I WAS UP ON HERE IT JUNE. IT'S MARCH 2005!!!!! GOD. OH WELL. LET'S A QUICK SUMMARY. HMMMMM I MOVED TO A DIFFERENT CITY. I HAVE MY OWN PLACE A GOOD JOB AND THAT'S ABOUT IT. TODAY WAS A TRIP THOUGH. I WENT TO THE GYM AND NOW I AM SORTA SORE. I AM GOOD THOUGH. I HAVE A MEMBERSHIP SO I AM GOOD. LET'S SEE IF I CAN STAY ON THIS TIME. LOL. YO I AM OUT AND THIS IS REALITY. PEACE:rock: :devil::angel::rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 3.25.2005 at 04:33 AM

MAN TODAY WAS REAL SLOW. I HAD NOTHING TO DO. I DID GO TO WORK. I GOT PAID. BOOYA. YEA I SAID BOOYA. ANYWAY THE BANKS MIGHT BE CLOSED ON TODAY AND I NEED MY CHECK CASHED. I CAN'T BE MAD IT IS GOOD FRIDAY(NOT GOOD FOR MY CHECK THOUGH). I TALKED TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS TODAY. NOTHING BIG GOING ON. MY ROOMMATE DID GET A KENNEL FOR ADONIS(THE DOG) IT ONLY TOOK 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH WELL AT LEAST HE BOUGHT IT. NOW I CAN RELAX. WELL THAT IS ABOUT IT. MAYBE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW. WAIT WAIT. ONE OF MY FRIENDS DID TELL ME SOMETHING FUNNY TODAY. SOME DUDE HIT ON HER THEN ASK FOR A RIDE DOWN THE STREET.......LOL WHAT A LOSER. HOW ARE YOU GOING HIT ON A FEMALE, THEN ASK FOR A RIDE. SHE TOLD HIM NO(COMMON SENSE OF COURSE) THEN LAUGHED AT HIM AS HE WALKED HIS SORRY ASS AWAY. THAT WAS FUNNY. OLD PEOPLE ARE FUNNY TOO. SOME WOMAN AT WORK HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME TO MOVE. AM I HER SON? HELL NO! I DID NOT SAY ANTHING I JUST KEPT IT TO MYSELF.(THIS TIME) YOU NEVER KNOW I MIGHT HAVE A BAD DAY AND CURSE HER OUT. OK THAT WOULD BE MEAN. IT WOULD BE FUNNY BUT MEAN. I AM SO EVIL.:devil: OK I AM GOING TO BED. AS YOU CAN SEE, I HAVE AMPLE ENOUGH TIME FOR SLEEP I JUST LIKE TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT LONG. NOW ONLY IF I HAD A WOMAN WITH ME HEHEHEHEHE. PEACE :rock::angel::devil::rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 3.26.2005 at 04:11 AM

WHAT'S UP JOURNAL. MAN I HATE MY ROOMMATE'S DOG. THAT BITCH BIT ME 3 TIMES TODAY. I GOT SOMETHING FOR HIS ASS TOMORROW MORNING. DUMB DOG. I USED THESE HANDS FOR WORK. I TYPE ALL DAY LONG. HE WANTS TO BITE ME BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT TO STAY IN HIS KENNEL. OH I SAW MY COUSIN TODAY TOO. SHE WAS HERE WHEN THE BITCH BIT ME. IF SHE WAS NOT HERE, THE DOG WOULD BE GONE RIGHT NOW. IT'S OK. PAYBACK IS A BITCH(YES I HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST A DOG. IT HAPPENS) IT IS GOOD FRIDAY. A GREAT DAY IN HISTORY. I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN. IF YOU DON'T KNOW READ YA BIBLE......SINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM JUST PLAYIN' I HAVEN'T READ MINE IN A WHILE I JUST KNOW BECAUSE OF MY FAM. THANKS DADDIO. (HE IS A PREACHER) DON'T EVEN START WITH THAT PK GARBAGE. I AM MY OWN PERSON. HEHEHEHEHE UHHHHH I GOT OFF OF WORK EARLY ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AND DID NOTHING. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT. I WASTED MY NIGHT. I WILL GO OUT TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEKEND. I NEED A WOMAN IN THE WORST WAY. OH DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD. OH WELL. I SPEAK THE TRUTH. MEH THIS IS GETTING OLD. I AM OUT. HOLLA :rock::angel::devil::rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 3.28.2005 at 03:11 AM

WOW WHAT A GREAT EASTER I HAD. NOT. IT WAS OK I GOT TO SEE MY FAMILY AND CAROLINA MADE IT TO THE FINAL FOUR. GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW FOR BS. I LOVE WOMEN BUT WOMEN CAN PLAY GAMES AND ACT LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG. I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES I HEAR MEN ARE DOGS. WOMEN ARE JUST AS BAD. I AM A GOOD GUY AND I REALLY DO SEE WHY GUYS DO THE THINGS THEY DO. NOTHING WE EVER DO WILL PLEASE A WOMAN. SO AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM RETIRING AS A GOOD GUY. I DON'T CARE ANY DAMN MORE. IF A WOMAN CAN ALL ME AND TELL ME HOW SHE CAN GO A DATE WITH BORN LOSER AND NOT ME A GUY WHO TREAT HER LIKE A [Censored]GODDESS THEN [Censored] HER. I WAS GONNA BE NICE AND A GOOD GUY.. NO MORE. I AM GOING TO PLAY EVERY WOMAN I GET A CHANCE TO. IF SHE IS A REAL WOMAN THEN SHE WILL NOT GET USED. IF SHE WANTS TO PLAY MIND, MONEY, AND WHO''S BETTER AT SEX GAMES: THEN THE HELL WITH HER. I WILL GET MY NATURAL USE OUT OF HER AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT. I MIGHT SOUND LIKE JERK OR AN [Censored] BUT I HAVE HAD IT. I HAVE SEEN NOT 1,2, OR 3, BUT 4 GIRLS WHO I HAVE BEENTALKING TO OR HAVE INTEREST IN GET PREGNANT BY SOME OTHER DUDE. NOW IF I DON'T HAVE REASON TO SAY [Censored] THE WORLD THEN SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BE SHOT. LOL OK I AM DONE BITCHING. (I AM SO RAW) THE GOOD NEWS OVER THE WEEKEND IS THAT I SHOULD BE GETTING THE JOB I WANT. BOOYAA. YEP I WILL MAKING SOME GOOD MOOLAH. OK THAT IS ENOUGH FOR TODAY. I BET SOMEBODY WILL HATE ME NOW, BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE..(REMEMBER I TURNED IN MY GOOD GUY CARD) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH:devil::devil::devil::devil::rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 3.29.2005 at 03:20 AM

WHAT'S UP JOURNAL. TODAY WAS PRETTY SLOW. I WENT BACK TO WORK. IT WAS COOL. WE DID HAVE A FIRE DRILL THOUGH. OUT OF ALL OF THE DAYS WE HAD A FIRE DRILL, WE HAD ONE WHILE IT WAS RAINING. COME ON NOW. I KNOW ALL OF THE SUPES WATCHED THE NEWS. I WAS NOT MAD. I GOT TO CHECK OUT ON THE LADIES WHO HAS CAUGHT MY EYE. SHE IS HOT BUT HER CONVERSATION WAS LACKING. SHE SOUNDED A BIT SHALLOW. IT WAS JUST A FIRST IMPRESSION. SO I CAN NOT JUDGE UNTILL I TAKE HER OUT. (AND YES I AM STILL A BAD BOY, NOTHING HAS CHANGED) I AM HAVING ONE TOO MANY HEADACHES. I KEEP THINKING IT'S FROM THE DOG BUT I DON'T KNOW. IF I AM IN PAIN TOMORROW, IT'S OFF TO THE DOC. HE IS WHINING RIGHT NOW. HE IS SPOILED. EVERYBODY IS SPOILED AROUND HERE. I COMPLAIN TOO MUCH. NAAA I JUST CAN SPOT OUT FLAWS REAL GOOD. SOMEBODY STOP ME. LOL HMMMM THAT IS ABOUT IT. I TOLD YOU IT WAS SLOW TODAY. I AM OFF TOMORROW. I AM GOING TO GET A HAIRCUT AND GO SEE HOW MY BROTHER IS DOING. I'LL BE BACK LATA JOURNY PEACE :rock::devil::angel::rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 3.30.2005 at 04:45 AM

WHAT'S UP JOURNAL. I LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY, I AM ONLY A SMALL PIECE IN THE LIFE'S OF PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT, PEOPLE I PRAY FOR. I MEAN NEXT TO NOTHING. I AM VERY DISCOURAGE BY THIS. I FOUND OUT TODAY THAT A FRIEND OF MINE HAD 2 ABORTIONS WITHIN THE LAST YEAR. I AM JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT IT. WHEN I ASK HER ABOUT IT, SHE DID NOT WANT TO TALK. I UNDERSTAND THAT. I JUST WISH PEOPLE WOULD CONFIDE IN ME. BEHIND ALL THE JOKES IS A REAL MAN. NOBODY CARES. SO I CARE LESS EVERYDAY. NOBODY HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO CARE. SO WHATEVER. GOD YOU KEEP ME SANE. SO THAT IS ALL I NEED. I'M DONE PEACE.:rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 4.1.2005 at 01:32 AM

HELLO JOURNY. I ACTUALLY PRAYED THIS MORNNG WHEN I GOT UP. I PRAYED FOR A GOOD DAY. I SHOULD HAVE PRAYED FOR A GREAT DAY. WHILE I AM STILL HERE KICKING. I FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY JUST RIPPED OUT MY HEART. MAN HOW ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO I LOVE SO MUCH THAT I WOULD PROBABLY GIVE MY LIFE FOR, IS MOVING BACK TO CINCINATTI. YEA THAT'S RIGHT., JUST LIKE THAT SHE IS MOVING. I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHY BUT IT HAS BE ABOUT MONEY. SO I AM SITTING HERE WITH A GIANT HOLE IN MY HEART. I AM NOT ANGRY JUST REAL SAD. I WOULD NORMALLY RAISE ALL KINDS OF HELL. THIS TIME IT IS JUST A UNREAL CALM. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING SO THERE IS NO POINT TO GET ANGRY. JUST DEAL WITH IT. I THINK GOD IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING. OH YEA I GOT THE DOG BACK. HE DID BITE ME AGAIN. HE IS ON THE BENCH NOW. THAT IS SAD THAT REVENGE ON A DOG WAS THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY. I NEED TO GET OUT. OH YEA EVERYTIME I GET OUT. NOTHING POSITIVE HAPPENS. I MEAN YEA IT'S ALL OK FOR A SEASON THEN AFTER THAT, IT'S FULL BLOWN REJECTION. LIKE BOY PLEASE WHAT WERE U THINKING. I NEED TO MOVE TO PLUTO. YEA THAT'S RIGHT PLUTO. THAT WAY I WILL BE ALONE AND YEA THAT'S IT ALONE. OH YEA I AM ALONE ON EARTH. NO NEED TO MOVE. OK I AM DONE I HAD TO GET THAT OUT. I AM STILL SAD OVER HERE. OH WELL GOD KEEP ME SANE MAN. OH GOD HOW MANY POEMS WILL COME FROM THIS. I'M OUT PEACE:rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 4.2.2005 at 12:36 AM

OK OK TODAY HAS BEEN A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS FOR ME. I KNOW THAT SOUNDED GAY. BUT I KEEP REAL. ( THAT IS SO OLD) ANYHOW, MY LADY FRIEND THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO THE NASTY NATI IS NOT. IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE. I SUCE A FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE GOT ME GOOD. I WAS SO SAD THE WHOLE DAY. I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONE. SHE GOT A KICK OUT OF IT. I COMPLETELY SHOWED ALL OF MY FEELINGS. DAMN. OH WELL SHE ALREADY KNEW HOW I FELT. I DID NOT KNOW I COULD FEEL SO BAD. I FELT ALONE LIKE PLUTO ALONE. I SAW MY BROTHER HE WAS LIKE IT WILL BE OK. I WAS NOT HEARING IT. MY BABY WAS LEAVING. HOW WAS I GOING TO BE OK. NOTHING COULD TAKE THE PAIN AWAY. I ALMOST DID NOT GOT TO WORK BUT I DID BECAUSE A BROTHER HAS TO LIVE. I STILL HAD SENSE. I AM GLAD SHE IS NOT MOVING. I AM HAPPY NOW. THAT WAS THE ROLLERCOASTER RIDE OF TODAY. SO NOW THAT THIS IS OVER I CAN GO BACK TO BEING ME. OK PEOPLE YOU GOT YOUR LAUGH. GOODNIGHT OR MORING U NIGHT OWLS. PEACE:rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 4.3.2005 at 01:40 AM

HELLO JOURNAL. TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY. I ONLY WORKED FOR 2 HOURS. THAT'S RIGHT. I GOT THE HOOK UP. HOLLA IF YOU HERE ME. IT WAS NOT THAT BUSY TODAY SO WE GOT TO GO HOME. I AM GOOD. I GOT TO SEE CAROLINA BEAT MICHIGAN STATE. GO HEELS. NOW JUST THOSE PESKY FIGHTING ILLINI STAND IN OUR WAY OF GLORY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ONE PROBLEM. ONE OF THEIR STAR PLAYERS IS A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN. HOPEFULLY CAROLINA IS NOT DUMB AND WILL GIVE GOD HIS RESPECT. SO IT CAN BE WHOEVER HAS THE MOST FAITH WILL WIN. IF WE DON'T HAVE GOD WE ARE FINISHED ANYWAY. I AM WITHOUT A PHONE SO I COULD NOT TALK TO MY BABY. WHICH SUCKS. AT&T, CINGULAR, SUNCOM WHOEVER U ARE. I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK MAYBE IT'S MY FAULT. HEHEHE. SO NOW I AM JUST CHILLIN AND BORED. SO I WILL TALK TO YOU LATA JOURNY. IT FEELS LIKE WINTER BRRRRRRRRRRR. I'M OUT:rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 4.9.2005 at 01:49 AM

TODAY WAS VERY PRODUCTIVE. I WENT TO THE GYM CASHED MY CHECK GOT A NEW CELL WENT TO WORK, TALKED TO MY BABY, ARGUED OVER A DOG. SAW ONE TOO MANY LESBIANS AND NOW I AM HERE. SEE PRODUCTIVE. WHY DOES LIFE BORE ME SO. MY ATTENTION SPAN SHORTENS EVERYDAY. THE CONSTANST IS WOMEN. IF I AM WITH ONE SHE HAS ALL MY ATTENTION. EVERYTHING ELSE IS A BLUR. WELL THAT IS IT FOR THIS ENTRY JOURNY. COP A DOLLA AND HOLLA="GET YOUR MONEY AND RUN" PEACE:rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 4.16.2005 at 11:20 PM

WHAT'S UP JOURNAL? SORRY ABOUT THE TIME I WAS AWAY. A BROTHER CAN GET LOST ON THE NET. TODAY WAS A GOOD/BAD DAY. A GOOD DAY BECAUSE I HAD HELLA FUN AT WORK AND I GOT OFF EARLY.(BOOYAA) BAD BECAUE I AM A SIDE BROTHER(HOT DAMN) OK WITH THE GOODIES. TODAY AT WORK I DID NOTHING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I JUST CLOWNED AROUND WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND WE TALKED THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE THERE.(WHICH IS FORBIDDEN) WE HAD A REPLACEMENT SUPE AND WE TOOK ADVANTAGE. i MEAN I HATE WORKING ON SATURDAYS ANYWAY. IT SUCKS ROYALLY. I MEAN COME ON IT'S THE WEEKEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. WHY WOULD ANYBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANT TO WORK ON A SATURDAY. WE HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED SINCE BIRTH THAT SATURDAY WAS OUR DAY. WE WENT TO SCHOOL MONDAY THRU FRIDAY. WE HAVE COOKOUTS ON SATURDAY. WE GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. CAN A BROTHER HAVE SOME FUN. I AM 23. I NEED TO GET AROUND. OK THAT WAS THE GOOD PART. NOW FOR THE BAD CRAP. OK HOW CAN 3 DIFFERENT WOMEN PUSH ME OFF TO THE SIDE IN 2 DAYS???? IT HAPPENED TO ME. I AM OFFICIALLY A SIDE BROTHER. THAT DUDE THAT ANY DAMN WOMAN CAN TALK TO FOR FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH. YEA THATS ME. I HAVE COME TO ACCEPT IT. I TOLD ONE WOMAN THAT WANTED HER AND ONLY HER. SHE SAID I WAS CRAZY AND PUSHED ME TO A FEMALE WHO SPENT THAT NIGHT WITH ME AND THAT'S IT. SPENT THE DAMN NIGHT. TOPPING OFF THIS LOSER MEAL WAS A FEMALE WHO EARLIER THIS WEEK WAS ALL ON ME AND WANTED ME BAD. CALLED ME LAST NIGHT AND TOLD ME SHE CALLED IN THE RESERVES. I CAN GET "IT' NEXT TIME. OK FOR THE FEW MEN THAT MIGHT READ THIS. I AM ONE ANGRY(BUT NOT VIOLENT) BLACK MAN RIGHT NOW. I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO COME HERE AND WRITE IT ALL OUT. I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO. I MEAN NOBDDY. THE ONE CHICK THAT CALLED ME CRAZY STEADLY WANTS TO TALK TO ME. THE 2ND IS IN LOVE WITH HER "BABY DADY"(PITIFUL), WHO BY THE WAY NEEDS TO GROW UP BEFORE HE IS READY FOR HER, YET HE HAS ALREADY FATHER A CHILD BY HER. YEA RIGHT. THEN THE THIRD CHICK WAS LIKE I HOLLA AT U WHEN I GET BACK. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN COOL IF U DID NOT TELL ME THAT LIKE 5 FREAKING HOURS AGO. OK NOW THAT THAT IS OUT. I AM GOING TO LISTEN TO P.O.D(ROCK GROUP, COME ON I AM DIFFERENT DUH) UNTILL I FALL ASLEEP. I HOPE SOMEBODY LAUGHS AT THIS BECAUSE IT'S GOT TO MAKE SOMEBODY FEEL BETTER THAT THEY ARE NOT ME. HOLLA. (I HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS AGAINST WOMEN IN THIS FORUM. YOU LADIES ROCK) :rock:

onemogin

[*] posted on 4.17.2005 at 10:07 PM

SUP JOURNY. TODAY WAS A SLOW DAY. I WANTED TO WASH MY CLOTHES BUT THE LAUNDRY MAT WAS PACKED. SO I DID ONE OF MY FRIENDS A FAVOR GOT THEM SOME FOOD AND MADE MY WAY TO MY APT. I WATCHED A COUPLE MOVIES AND NOW I AM HERE. WELL THAT'S IF FOR TODAY. I WILL TALK TO YOU LATA..

onemogin

[*] posted on 6.29.2005 at 12:39 AM

Let's see what happend to me today. Ok first off I woke up at noon. yes i sleep late. I work second shift. The strange thing about today was that I hand a strange dream. I did not see anybody but I felt ther presence. It was like me, the woman who I love that does not love me who is pregnant by another guy(don't ask) her new born baby( not born yet) and my wife, or a person who felt like my soul mate( i am not married either) See how weird that is. THe only thing I could think of was who was that woman. The feeling was so strong. I felt loved and cared for like never before. It was so strange. I kept thinking is was the woman i loved but that could not be it. She does not love me like that. She only has love for me as a friend.(That hurts like hell might I add) yet she still wants me in her life and her baby's life. Now the other weird thing was that I called a name out. I think it was of the woman's child.( oh yea I am thd God Daddy) I an in it deep. So the whole day i am trying to figure out where this mysterious woman is. I mean could she like enter my life with the quickness. I also thought that the baby was mine and I was consumed by love for the baby. I think too much. Ok that was the good part of my day. ok. now about 5 or 6 today i almost got in a fight with this FAT IDiOT. It was over a videogame. I am grown man. I don't have time to be fighging over a game. There are onlu 3 things no 4 things i fight over. 1.Family, 2. Money, 3. Food(I have to live off something) 4. Women.( now if she is in danger things change., if she was doing things on the dl...oh well. I will not be beaten over her cheating on me. I am not that dumb. ok so this fool is egging me on for like 15 mins. So he got up and trying to turn off the system.I was like uhh no. We are going to settle this. So he ask me to finish my game. I was like as soon as you sit your fat ass down. So he would not sit down and i did not finish the game. THen he go bold and told me to make him sit down. I was like I know this fool did not go back to middle school on me. I said man this is not worth it. He kept on then said I was all mouth. I was like hell no. I said let's reverse it then. How about you make me shut up. THen it got ugly. This chump bumped chests with me. What human fights by bumping chests. Then he started to pust me. I pushed him back then i started to choke him. I was like well you want a beating here it comes. He pushed me off then this idiot lunged at me like a rhino. I was like what the hell? I was cornered and could not move. This dude tried to punch me and missed and his fat ass hit the floor. That's when my friend broke it up. ALL THAT OVER A DAMN GAME. The dude is crazy. I told my friend if i see him again he might want to go ahead and get ready to call the hospital. Oh boy will be needing a room. ok i'm done peace. :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Pages:  1  2  3  ..  5

Go To Top