No --- 4 (25%)

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Ex Relations
devinesoul
Supreme Member

Mood: :)

lol.gif posted on 11.3.2006 at 10:42 AM
Ex Relations

To protect the innocent (or not so innocent;)) :lol: I created this poll so you don't have to actually reply. It's a simple yes or no question. Have you had or thought about having "relations" with your ex?
GeniusG
Gold Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11.22.2006 at 12:38 AM

I think everyone does more or less. If you take the time to really get to know a person and you bond with them, then you are going to have a lot of memories. "Relations" are but one of the few things one will find themselves thinking about after the relationship is over.

I think the problem is that most people have a hard time NOT thinking about their exes which is what makes ending a relationship so difficult. Personally, I only think about having "relations" a few weeks after ending the relationship. For myself it's a matter of finding closure, with or without that person. It may be a matter of minutes, hours, or days, but I find it. After I have found closure, I don't waste my time thinking about exes. I know that finding closure is not something other folks can do easily. I simply look forward to what's in store for me in the future. I believe that if a relationship doesn't work out, it is a clear sign to me that there is something better out there.

Still...there's nothing wrong with thinking about the good times. It's obsessing with them that's the problem.
msclassy
Lifetime Member

Mood: :angel:

[*] posted on 11.22.2006 at 09:57 AM

Okay, I'll adnit it.... Yes I have....

:nana:

"destined, determined, dreamer''
An unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates

Go To Top