Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: TRUST in the promise of Allah
Kandi1072
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9.23.2006 at 03:04 AM
TRUST in the promise of Allah

So she watched out for him from a distance while they did not notice. We kept him from nursing at first, and so (his sister) said: "Shall I lead you to a family who will look after him for you? They will take good care of him."

Thus We returned him to his mother so that he might comfort her and she would not feel sad, and so that she would know that Allah's promise is true, even though most of them do not realize it. ~ Surat AlQasas 28/12-13

[Lessons from these verses] Allah promised to protect and return baby Musa, alayhis salam, ... and He fulfilled His promise. When Allah promises us something, it will happen. What has Allah promised you, and is there any doubt in your Creator fulfilling it?

Khalliqa
Supreme Member

Mood: At Peace...

[*] posted on 9.24.2006 at 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kandi1072
So she watched out for him from a distance while they did not notice. We kept him from nursing at first, and so (his sister) said: "Shall I lead you to a family who will look after him for you? They will take good care of him."

Thus We returned him to his mother so that he might comfort her and she would not feel sad, and so that she would know that Allah's promise is true, even though most of them do not realize it. ~ Surat AlQasas 28/12-13

[Lessons from these verses] Allah promised to protect and return baby Musa, alayhis salam, ... and He fulfilled His promise. When Allah promises us something, it will happen. What has Allah promised you, and is there any doubt in your Creator fulfilling it?

Ahhhhh dear sister...

you will never know how relevant this is for me today...

ma'shAllah...

Salaam,
Sis. Khalliqa

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Go To Top