| posted on 9.22.2006 at 07:56 PM
My Acceptance and Love of Jesus
Muslims believe that 'Isa (Jesus), peace be upon him, was born a virgin birth and a noble Prophet of Allah/God, swt.
The Noble Qur'an Al-'Imran 3:42-63
42. And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allāh has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you
above the women of the 'Alamīn (mankind and jinns) (of her lifetime)."
43. O Mary! "Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allāh, by worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irkā'i (bow down
etc.) along with Ar-Rāki'ūn (those who bow down etc.)."
44. This is a part of the news of the Ghaib (unseen, i.e. the news of the past nations of which you have no knowledge) which We inspire you with (O
Muhammad SAW). You were not with them, when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam (Mary); nor
were you with them when they disputed.
45. (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allāh gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the
Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allāh."
46. "He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous."
47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allāh creates what He wills. When He
has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is.
48. And He (Allāh) will teach him ['Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and)
the Taurāt (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).
49. And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design
for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allāh's Leave; and I heal him who was born
blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allāh's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely,
therein is a sign for you, if you believe.
50. And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurāt (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have
come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allāh and obey me.
51. Truly! Allāh is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path.
52. Then when 'Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allāh's Cause?" Al-Hawāriūn (the disciples) said:
"We are the helpers of Allāh; we believe in Allāh, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allāh)."
53. Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ['Iesa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to
the truth i.e. Lā ilāha ill-Allāh - none has the right to be worshipped but Allāh).
54. And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus) <], and Allāh planned too. And Allāh is the Best of the planners.
55. And (remember) when Allāh said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Iesa(Jesus) is Allāh's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allāh) superior to those who
disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allāh, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad SAW, 'Iesa (Jesus), Mūsa (Moses), etc., or in His HolyBooks, e.g. the Taurāt (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur'ān] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge
between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."
56. "As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."
57. And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allāh) and do righteous good deeds, Allāh will pay them their reward in full. And Allāh does not
like the Zālimūn (polytheists and wrong-doers).
58. This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad SAW) of the Verses and the Wise Reminder (i.e. the Qur'ān).
59. Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allāh is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he
60. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.
61. Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)] being a
slave of Allāh, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad SAW) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves
and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allāh upon those who lie."
62. Verily! This is the true narrative [about the story of 'Iesa (Jesus)], and, Lā ilāha ill-Allāh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allāh,
the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And indeed, Allāh is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
63. And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidences), then surely, Allāh is All-Aware of those who do mischief.
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4.641, Narrated Sa'id bin Al Musaiyab
Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries
loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her
and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36)
He was one of many Prophets of Allah
The Noble Qur'an Al-Ma'idah 5:44-48
44. Verily, We did send down the Taurāt (Torah) [to Mūsa (Moses)], therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves toAllāh's Will, judged the Jews. And the rabbis and the priests [too judged the Jews by the Taurāt (Torah) after those Prophets] for to them was
entrusted the protection of Allāh's Book, and they were witnesses thereto. Therefore fear not men but fear Me (O Jews) and sell not My Verses for a
miserable price. And whosoever does not judge by what Allāh has revealed, such are the Kāfirūn (i.e. disbelievers - of a lesser degree as they do not
act on Allāh's Laws).
45. And We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if
anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation. And whosoever does not judge by that which Allāh has revealed, such
are the Zālimūn (polytheists and wrongdoers - of a lesser degree).
46. And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurāt (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the
Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurāt (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for
Al-Muttaqūn (the pious).
47. Let the people of the Injeel (Gospel) judge by what Allāh has revealed therein. And whosoever does not judge by what Allāh has revealed (then)
such (people) are the Fāsiqūn (the rebellious i.e. disobedient (of a lesser degree) to Allāh.
48. And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad SAW) the Book (this Qur'ān) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Mohayminan
(trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures). So judge between them by what Allāh has revealed, and follow not their vain desires,
diverging away from the truth that has come to you. To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way. If Allāh willed, He would have made
you one nation, but that (He) may test you in what He has given you; so strive as in a race in good deeds. The return of you (all) is to Allāh; then
He will inform you about that in which you used to differ.
Every Prophet of Allah was given signs
'Isa was miraculously able to speak plainly and wisely while still in the cradle.
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, No. 645, Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a.
Narrated Abū Huraira : The Prophet (saaws) said, "None spoke in the cradle but three: (The first was) Jesus, (the second child was): There was a man
from Banī Israel called Juraij. While he was offering prayer, his mother came and called him. He said (to himself), "Shall I answer her or keep on
praying?" (He went on praying and did not answer her).
His mother said, "O Allah! Do not let him die till he sees the faces of prostitutes." So while he was in his hermitage, a lady came and sought to
seduce him, but he refused. So she went to a shepherd and presented herself to him to commit illegal sexual intercourse with her, and then later she
gave brith to a child and claimed that it belonged to Juraij. The people, therefore, came to him and dismantled his hermitage and expelled him out of
it and abused him. Juraij performed ablution and offered prayer, and then came to the child and said: "O child! Who is your father?" The child
replied, "The shepherd" (afteer hearing this) the people said, "We shall rebuild your hermitage of gold," but he said: "No, of nothing but mud."
(The third was the hero of the following story): A lady from Banī Israel was nursing her child at her breast when a handsome rider passed by her. She
said, "O Allah! Make my child like him." on that the child left her breast and, facing the rider said: "O Allah! Do not make me like him." The
child then started to suck her breast again. [(Abū Huraira further said, "As if I were now looking at the Prophet sucking his finger (in way ofdemonstration.")]. After a while they (some people) passed by, with a lady slave and she (i.e. the child's mother) said, "O Allah! Do not make my
child like this (slave girl)!" On that the child left her breast, and said, "O Allah! Make me like her." When she asked why, the child replied,
"The rider is one of the tyrants while this slave girl is falsely accused of theft and illegal sexual intercourse."
Not on a cross - Taken Up by Allah
The Noble Qur'an - 4:157-158
And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allāh," - but they killed him not,
nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of
doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam(Mary)]: But Allāh raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allāh is Ever AllPowerful,
Hadith - Bukhari 4.656, Narrated Ibn Abbas, r.a.
Allah's Apostle said, "You will be resurrected (and assembled) bare-footed, naked and uncircumcised." The Prophet then recited the Divine Verse:
"As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it: A promise We have undertaken. Truly we shall do it." (21.104)
He added, "The first to be dressed will be Abraham. Then some of my companions will take to the right and to the left. I will say: 'My companions!'
It will be said, 'They had been renegades since you left them.' I will then say what the Pious Slave Jesus, the son of Mary said: 'And I was a
witness over them while I dwelt amongst them; when You did take me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. If You
punish them, they are Your slaves, and if you forgive them, You, only You are the All-Mighty the All-Wise.' " (5.117-118) Narrated Quaggas, "Those
were the apostates who renegade from Islam during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr who fought them".
Jesus will return
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4.657, Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a.
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly
(as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non-Muslims). Money will be in
abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it."
Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and
Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a
witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol 7)
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4.658, Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a.
Allah's Apostle said "How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and
not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7).
Do not pray to Jesus, peace be upon him, but worship only Allah/God. Do not let me forget to break down the ROYAL "WE" and the trinity for
you (the Bible, nor any other book tells mankind to associate partners with God!)