Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: African Spirituality- Free Yourself
Pharaoh

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9.20.2006 at 03:10 PM
African Spirituality- Free Yourself

Im Hotep,

I was raised muslim and was very much into Islam (studying to become an Imam), but then I began to research my roots and I learned the bloody and cruel way that BLACK AFRIKANS spread Islam after going to Mecca and gorging themselves on Arab fanatacism. This is a problem today, with Black people who identify as Muslims behaving in very nasty ways towards other Black people, but yet worshipping Arabs and everything that they do.

But beneath all of that is a very sad truth. Black people do not believe that there is anything Godly about us. We can't even have a relationship with God unless we go through the racist, genocidal, child-molesting Arabs or the Europeans (and we won't even start with the Europeans). Those two people are our ONLY link to God???

I am so glad that I started learning about Afrikan religion. I went from being an accountant in a dead end job to buying two houses and opening a real estate company. I am finally happy in my love life because I am not trying to model my relationship after a 63 year old arab who lived 1400+ years ago, hated women, and who owned slaves and referred to Black people as "raisin heads".

Anyone who wants to be free should study our history. Not something written by lying arabs or white people- read the actual Mtw Ntr in the pyramids and find out all about the wisdom that our people possessed long before there was a Bible to speak of. This company offers a good course for beginners-intermediate Kemetic (Egyptian) religion. It's amazing how we trust the two groups of people on Earth who hate us the most to teach us how to have a relationship with God when we already knew how thousands of years ago. And when we practiced our own religions, look at how well we lived! What have Black muslims and christians ever had??

http://www.kheprient.com
deep_thinker
Lifetime Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9.20.2006 at 03:57 PM

Htpu Pharoah...

I find it very interesting that someone who claims to have used our Ancestors legacy to liberate himself has taken a name given by the Greeks, rather than using the authentic Kemetic name of Nisut.

Secondly, make sure to introduce yourself in the roll call forum if you intend to stick around.

Finally, attempting to shame others into conversion is a tactic of those who you speak so negatively of. Ask that the spirit of divine intelligence (Tehuti) enter into your mind and heart and guide your words and intentions with htp, myrrh, and snb.

Shem Htp

Go To Top