Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  8
Author: Subject: U Think U know, But U Ain't Got a Clue Whatsoeva! This is the Life & Mind of Browngrl86
browngrl86
Supreme Member

Mood: I'm alive, blessed.......AND LOVIN IT!!!!:dance:

[*] posted on 7.1.2006 at 10:24 PM

My holiday weekend sux!!!!!!!! I found out I gotta work all the way up to the 4th, and on the 4th and today I got burned at work.......scolding hot water right on the ankle.....I'm sittin here typin this with my leg proped up and an ice pack on it..........ain't dis a b*tch??????? Lord help me........ :(

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 7.4.2006 at 10:47 PM

:cucumber: Just got off the phone with my boo...my birthday's comin up in August and we're supposed to be goin out on a date.....FINALLY!!!!!!! :lol: It's about time!!! I luv seein him when i get the chance, don't get me wrong, but I'm kinda tired of me and him chillin, curled up on the couch watchin Madea plays and disney movies....yes i said disney movies....And there is nothin wrong with that! :okaaay: We're kids at heart! Shoooot, I just came from bein a kid!!! :lol:

Anyways, we'll probably just go out to eat (no not McDonald's, maybe somewhere like the Olive Garden or Longhorn Steakhouse! :lol: ) and then to a movie....I can't wait :hehe: :D I know, I know...I'm so cheesy.....:lol:

Aiight lemme go to bed..I'm off of work tomorrow :clap: I'm gon be chillin like a villain....

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peace:

~*~Browngrl86~*~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 7.15.2006 at 11:08 AM

Dang......I ain't written in my blog in while........

It's been the same old stuff happenin around the hood...u know...just the occasional police chase! (I'm dead serious, don't know the story, tho).....

But anyways, I've just been tryin to work and get my lil money so I can pay off a lot of next semester's tuition....cuz it don't look like Uncle Sam is my homeboy right now :frustrated:....

Tryin to see my bf whenever I can....between my job and his TWO, it's kinda hard....also, lack of transportation and an increase in bus fare ain't helpin......When we do see each other, we rarely get to be alone cuz of lil nieces and nephews who wanna jump in da mix....das why I can't wait for my birthday....hopefully we can get out....I told him we would go dutch but...ummm....what sense does that make? It's MY birthday!! I don't think I should pay fo nothin!!! :lol:

Aiight, just wanted to check in and blog what little has been goin on in my "action filled life".........

:peace:,

~*~Browngrl86~*~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 7.25.2006 at 07:47 PM

Well, well, well, what it is peoples?????

I'm back with the update on my life and thoughts....:hehe:

Just got home from this temporary side job that pays $6.00/hr.....and let me tell u.....I was worked like a HEBREW slave!!!! When somebody says they were worked like a HEBREW slave, then U KNOW, they tired!!! :lol: Me and about 20 other people is workin gettin this store up and runnin, so we were unloadin two Raodway trucks full of "freight"...I swear it was about 4000 boxes...then we had to take all the stuff out, sort it, and put it where it goes....I'm bout to take a looooong hot bath and enjoy the rest of my night cuz tomarrow, I gotta go there and to my real day job.....my money stack bout to be tizzight! :lol: I will only work two more days cuz my family reunion is comin up.....ain't tryin to be tied down like dat!

The last time my bf called me, I was at work.....he was like, "I just called to say I love you" I'm like Awwwwwwwwwww!! :blush: :hehe: Soooo precious....

Ok, so let me vent a lil, ok?

It seems that everbody aroung me is preggers.......and my mind is messin with me, or is it society????? Hmmmm, i dunno....but am I bad or "less feminine" for being scared of having kids to the point of not wanting them? I dunno if I don't want them...I think I'm just scared......I feel like I'm da only one feelin like this....I feel wierd for even thinkin like this.....*sigh* whateva.......I'll ask God to tell me somethin good...I know yall like, "Dang, that was random" but yeah.......it's somethin that's gonna be on my mind for a looooooooong time.......

Well, ok, lemme be out so I can soak my tired, aching muscles and my troubles away as I write a poem or two before I go to bed.....HOLLA!!!!!!!!! :peace:

~~Browngrl86~~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 7.30.2006 at 10:06 PM

Well, this past week was interesting!!!!!!!! After workin those two jobs, my family reunion was next......it was very nice! :tu:

I put in my two weeks notice at KFC cuz I got a new job at Citi Trends :jump: .....it's retail, a clothing store....and I know it GOTTA pay more than what I make now.......:angel: :jump: I dunno, we'll see how we like this job......I hope I get a discount.....

My bf left a voice messasge on my cell and I keep replayin it cuz he said "I love you" in it....is that weird????? :lol: It's soooo cute......he is truly somethin special....:cloud: :kiss:

Still waitin for my financial aid to com thru....:frustrated: Come on feds, help a sista out!!!!!!

:banana: My 20th birthday is in a few weeks (:faint: OMG! I'm gettin old....whew!)
Me and my bf was plannin to go out on our first date but if i get this new job, they probably won't let me off on that day....will they??? Should i ask, or will that look bad??? *sigh* I dunno.......We'll see....:hehe:

Aiight, das da low down on Browngrl86's life.....Tune in next time to see what unfolds in the life and mind of Browngrl86.....*soap opera music* :dance:

Browngrl86 out!!!!!!!!

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 8.3.2006 at 11:58 AM

Dear Creator:

I promise that's why I'm often considered as "the quiet one"........I don't like to open up to many people....I'm a veeeeeerry private person......It's rare for me to open up to people and when I make the hard desicion to open up to someone, each time people get the wrong impression of me...(an example would be here on the CL)...so it's better left unsaid.......but You're with me...You'll work it out.......You're my ultimate homeboy.... ;)

Powerful Peace........ ;)

~~Browngrl86~~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 8.7.2006 at 11:42 AM

I think I got writer's block.........I ain't wrote all summer!!!!! I can't get my mind to think in a straight thought and put things in order TO put it in words....Everthing's a blur....I'm just goin thru the motions and hopin for the best......Like I'm a zombie just roamin the earth......alive, yet dead.....numb to feeling.....it's weird......:(

I began a poem called "The Zombie" talkin bout this same subject, but I can't even finish it! I can't explain.....that things aren't the same.....

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 8.18.2006 at 09:56 PM

Well, my birthday was today:ty:.......me and my family went to the Olive Garden yesterday night...it was nice....I'm blessed with a wonderful family...didn't get any gifts......didn't go on my "fantasy" date........I worked tho.......But it's ok cuz...........

HAKUNA MATATA!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I'm blessed!!!

The "fantasy" date is rescheduled to a later day: Sat Aug 26, 2006...

In other news and updates, well, I'm not even gon lie....NOTHIN'S been goin on that needs to be blogged......I'll catch y'all later tho, when somethin worth bloggin happens in my life.....:peace:

~Browngrl86~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 9.5.2006 at 08:49 PM

It's been a whiiiiiiiiile since i posted....my bad, been hella busy......

Let's see, lemme get caught up....

Well, I'm 20 now, had my birthday, it was sucky in activities, yet blessed to be seein anotha year to learn and grow from.....I didn't have my date cuz I had to work, so we resheduled it, but somethin came up with him where he had a business trip, THEN we tried to reschedule it again, but then he got an ulcer from stress and had to go to the hospital....*sigh* He's better now (thank da Lord) But it's been rough.....

I quit KFC and I now work at Citi Trends....but guess the heck what? My checks are less than KFC!!! Can you believe dat? I thought I was movin on up like the Jeffersons but obviously, I took a step back....it's less hours, so my check is sparse (ESPECIALLY after taxes....stupid feds :gun: )

School is back in session....not much to say about that...My classes ain't as exciting as I thought they would be.....

I'm takin drivin lessons from AAA...one more lesson to go, the Freeway!!! I'm scared as hell! :lol:

Well that's the rundown on the events in my life...I gotta go the bed....school night......gotta get up at the booty crack of dawn and catch the bus to class....:peace:

~Browngrl86~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 9.20.2006 at 03:04 PM

:faint: Had a deep conversation with my bf today......I'm still like :shock: We just asked each other questions that was on each other's minds and we learned a lil more about each other....I think it brought us closer...*sigh* :lovers: He's soo sweet......:cloud: It's sooo scary to admit you're "in love" with someone (for me anyways! :lol: ) cuz you feel vulnerable and your heart's open, seemingly, for the world to invade....but I'm just gonna go with the flow and go wherever God leads me...if it's with this person, I think I can deal with that...:blush: :D :hehe:

~~Browngrl86~~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 9.24.2006 at 07:44 PM

WE FINALLY WENT ON OUR DATE!!!! :mj: whew! It wasn't no easy task eitha!! It was a loooong time comin, but we did it! :hifive: It was my first date period, our first date together, and his first one-on-one date in which he paid...(other "dates" he was with a group and went dutch) At least I was his first SOMETHIN! :whistle: N E Wayz, We went to Applebee's....took the bus...My sister laughed when she heard we took the bus.....I'm like "forget you!" She reaaally don't know da stuggle, das all :okaaay: But We had a good time...I ordered the chicken fingers (I dunno, everythime I go out to eat I find the chicken fingers!) And he got the Nachos (everytime he goes out he gets the nachos! :lol: ) Good conversation, good service, good times...
We came back to my house, cuddled up on the couch, and watched the whole first season of "The Boondocks" on DVD, ate our doggy bags, and talked....it was a well deserved break for both of us...he stayed over until about 12:30 AM when my parents kicked him out....*sigh* Good times.......

I'll hit yall back lata, aiight? :cloud:

~~Browngrl86~~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 9.26.2006 at 07:17 AM

It's 8:18 AM right now, bout to go to class in a few....When I look at the clock, it always says 8:18, whether it's AM or PM....The thing is....that's my birthday! August 18th.....everytime I see that time, I feel like it's God recognizin me.....and i say to Him, "Aiight, God, I see you!" :banana: :jump: :bd:

~Browngrl86~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 9.27.2006 at 10:55 AM

I'm sittin here between classes in the student union and just thinkin.....

Two days ago: my bf was asked by one of his boys, "Yo girl, is she wifey material?" He responded by sayin, "Yeah" Then he tells me that I'm the only one he can really talk to...

At first I was jokin along with him....Hmm, wifey...
But this is gettin kinda serious.....:wtf: It's so crazy, to go from zero to hero ( :lol: ) in a short matter of time....We both know NOT NOW, but even in the future! *sigh* Dang I'm just straight trippin....

Well, lemme get to this class: Shakespeare plays!!...:jump: ....psych! :td: I gon be like :qt: Its so boring...:boring:

aiight :peace:,

~browngrl86~

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 10.15.2006 at 05:33 PM

Wow...I can't believe I forgot Sweetest Day was yesterday (fo those of yall who don't know, it's an Ohio holiday, kinda like Valentines day but just to boost the sales of American Greeting cards...I'm dead serious! :lol: )

I called my bf yesterday after I got off work...i love yous were exchanged and I wanted to melt when i heard him say it in his sexy voice....*sigh* yeah, things is goin good with da love life...he's so sweet (I know I say that all the time :kiss: ) I feel so lucky to be with him....let's hope that these "good things" keep on keepin on......My trust is slowly rebuilding with him....let's keep it comin...:tu:

My life is soooooo uneventful right now it's not even funny....work, school, work, school, work, school, school, BOYFRIEND!, school, work, school, work, work, work some more, stick some more school in there, BOYFRIEND! :lol: Das how it is.....

Speakin of work, who knew workin at a clothin store could reek havoc on your body? You gotta be on yo feet for long periods of time...I'm already flat-footed and knock-kneed wearin uncomfortable shoes (cuz the stupid dress code says) so my body is all out of line, all jacked up! Is there a chiropractor in da house? dang....

School is boring as hell....I have the same professor for English Lit I and Shakespeare plays...as if the subject matter ain't already boring....his voice is so monotone and....i can't explain it.....I think I wanna change my major to creative writing cuz look....i don't think dis gon get it......

Well, imma go...

Browngrl86 :wizard:

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
browngrl86
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 10.21.2006 at 09:21 AM

*sigh* I MISS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I really gotta get back with the music thing, i miss it too much. I rarely have time to even listen to music much less MAKE it anymore, but I GOTTA......and SOON....i feel like a part of me is missing....writing is nice, but I can't just write, i gotta mix it with music....I dunno how I can get my foot in the door to write and sing (backgorund maybe?)....but we'll see...if I'm supposed to do it, the opportunity will come around again...cha know? :peace:,

*~Browngrl86~*

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  8

Go To Top