Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: RANDOM THOUGHTS OF MY DAY
BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

ask.gif posted on 3.8.2006 at 04:16 AM
RANDOM THOUGHTS OF MY DAY

The world is divided between professional, and amateurs.

Race, gender, gender orientation, and religous beliefs R smokescreens 2 keep peep's from worrying about the REAL issues.

What's the real issue U ask? How 2 keep
The amateurs R in the drivers seat, while keeping the professionals who R locked up in the trunk, wondering where in the HELL R they're going.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 3.19.2006 at 03:56 AM

Back when I was in college, we had 2 read George Orwell's 1984. Many of us believed that It could NEVER happen here in the good old U.S. of A. But with the recent reaction 2 rising GAS prices... I had 2 rethink my position. We the people don't ? the Gov or the ultilty comanies. We, like sheep, will just go along with the program without seeking out an alternative. It's already hurting the auto industry with that 0% interest. Lots of luck trying 2 sell cars with low MPG's.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 3.22.2006 at 02:29 AM

Ever have that felling of some1 watching U? 2 days ago, at work, I had and associate eyeball me with envy eyes. I didn't let him know that I saw him out of the corner of my eye. He must of been watching me eat my soup for a good 5 minutes. Unexpectedly I put my bowl down, cocked my head 90 degrees 2 the right, and made eye contact. All he could do was 2 show the whites of his teeth. :buckteeth:

He got the hint that I'm NOT the 1 2B caught slipping.

That's the diff between a Professional, and an Amateur.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 3.25.2006 at 02:05 AM

Story around the camp fire is that Yt's will only B Ur friend if U have something 2 offer them. In their quest 4 god ,gold, and glory, they have lost thier soul. Now thier trying 2 get it back. U can find evidence on T.V. the print, and the net.

(Buddy system), to suck off our humanity.
(Criminals), to remind them how safe thier lives R.
(IR/inter racial relationships) to remind them of more then the flover of vinalla. List is endless.

I can never call some1 YT a friend, but I can call them an associate. Some1 close, but not 2 close. Know what I mean?

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 3.27.2006 at 04:45 AM

REMEMBERED MY MOM 2DAY. Funny story. Back in 1960 or so bad snow storm. City shut down, so she thought show day, no work. Granddad said, "Ur going 2 work 2day, right?" Protest abound but 2 no avail. Off 2 work she went, cursing all the way.
2000 just got off 3rd shift. She was visiting, and I was taking a quick nap. The phone rang, and all I heard was YES he'll B there for overtime. Couldn't say anything bad 2 mom. Just had 2 laugh and shake my head. Can't wait 2 pass on the experience with MY little 1. :lmao:

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.1.2006 at 02:25 AM

Where a person is born or Die is not as important as HOW a person lives.

Live Ur life as defined by the media, or go Ur own path.

Me, I've got my own path 2 walk. :comp:

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.13.2006 at 02:28 AM

Little 1 want 2 school 2day. 4/13/06. The drive there had a worried look on her face. U no, WTF is going on look. Once there, I couldn't finish signing in cause she broke camp and ran towards the other kids. No crying here. In fact I didn't even get a good by or a wave. Just a trail of dust. Hope she's like this when it's time 4 her in enter the real world.:lmao:

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.25.2006 at 12:19 AM

Wow, it's been a while. on 5/23/06 little 1 managered to walk DOWN the stairs.

She's 23 months, and really wanted 2 go outside. So she spider-man herself slowly down the stairs with me infront 4 support. Managed 2 make it down with two steps 2 go. "So whatcha gonna do now?", I asked her. She then took a leap of faith. Walked the rest of the way like an adult. After that I couldn't help but let her out. :lol:

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 7.20.2006 at 06:18 AM

R we defined by R own action? Or R we defined by the NEEDs of society?

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 7.30.2006 at 12:54 PM

Real power is having something that, "OTHERS" want. As soon as "They" don't want what you have, Ur then lefted 2 the side of the road.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 12.20.2006 at 03:52 AM

Well now, I really must update this site. Spent 2 much time with family. (Like that's a bad thing) LOL.

Been replace by a 2yr boy. Seems that my little1 has a hugging friend at school. Kid comes from good stock. Not thugin like U'd expect. But hey, I DON'T live my live by what's said on T.V. He's very polite. Polite enough 2 wave ME good bye when my own little1 won't. LOL.

LIke me she's slow in the mornings, but as the day goes on, watch out. Seems that some of the boys were playing rough house, and she got involved. Needless 2 say, like her old man, she won't back down from no fight. GOD... the apple really doesn't fall 2 far from the tree. I 2 was quite at her age, but had no problem showing teeth when needed. And if wondering, NO she's no bitter. Thank GOD 4 that. MOM's LHAO. Not only did I have a child, I have a GIRL. kindof make U wonder about the power of the grandparents curse. LOL.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 9.2.2009 at 05:49 AM

Much has passed since last entered.

Little 1 is n a new school. 1st week was a bitch with ALL the parents diving their kids 2 school at the same time.:strike: Damned near got n2 a wreak on the 1st day.

Still working Thank GOD. Woman STILL :lovers:.

Can't really complain. Oh yeah B4 I 4get. Little 1 learned a new word. Balanced oscillation. While spinning on Daddy's computer chair, U want 2 B balanced, or U'll fall and bust Ur ASS. She's OK. Thank GOD. But she did learn something.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 10.5.2013 at 03:40 AM

U no, I never gave the central bankers a second thought until our brush with WW3. No... that's not right. It's always been in the back of my mind, as in yours. Making a profit off the margin is OK just as long as we had disposable income. Now money's getting tight, and what keeps me up at night is "Bail ins". By the time U read this, you've experience it. For our family now is a race to stock up on survival stuff. I don't mean guns and ammo. U can't eat ammo. Ammo won't heat your home. U can use it for trade. Something to think about. Right now, it's a mater of getting the basics B4 things go south.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 11.24.2013 at 09:26 PM

Suspension of Disbelief:

It's when Ur mind is expected to believe the chits that being feed it.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 9.24.2014 at 03:06 PM

http://www.scgnews.com/6-anti-nsa-technological-innovations-that-may-just-cha...

Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top