[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Decision Time
MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Feel like flyin' away. How many more good deeds I gotta do before I get my wings?

[*] posted on 9.16.2005 at 08:52 PM

Okay Mrs. Neal is more than ready to accept our help if you guys wanna help her. I didn't give her a definite answer because I told her I still had to talk to ya'll...well Im gonna be giving her my assistance but that's for something else. So what the deal? Let me know something.

Also I talked to Doro today and he says the hosting for the site is all set up so all we need to do is decide what the content will be so we can get the site up and running and I can start running this commercial to get people there.

Come on ya'll we're down to the wire. Let's get re-energized! We got work to do. :clap: Let's get crackin!
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
c-marie
Lifetime Member

Mood: hmmm......

[*] posted on 9.16.2005 at 09:02 PM

All the ideas sound good. Depending on when the trip would be I would see if I could make it.

MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Feel like flyin' away. How many more good deeds I gotta do before I get my wings?

[*] posted on 9.16.2005 at 09:09 PM

Okay well I just talked to one of my boys who drives for Greyhound, he's gonna see what he can work out for me, so I have to call him back tomorrow after 3. We'll know something then as far as the trip. ;)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Jeneen
Brown Sista

Mood: Fine, and yours?

[*] posted on 9.28.2005 at 08:10 PM

Because we have been unable to forward money directly to victims of Hurricane Katrina, we decided instead to send all monies collected to the Black America Web Relief Fund in the name of The Cocoa Lounge forum.

So far I have sent $485.00 in donations to the Black America Web.At the end of the week the remaining funds will also be sent to The Black America Fund.

Thank you everyone who sent in donations.For those of you who wish to make continued donations we suggest sending them to Black America Web directly.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1182/paypal17dg.th.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5107/paypal23uv.th.jpg

[EDIT] The final payment sent in by members has been processed and paid to The Black America Web Relief Fund.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3284/finpaypal5hi.th.jpg
Prettymama
Gold Member

Mood: lovinlife

td.gif posted on 3.16.2006 at 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tastey
This is my opinion but I don't think we need to give to any of the shelters that have been set up or any of the agencies.

I think we first need to begin with our own CL members, but the next group of people I see with a real need are those who evacuated before the storm and are now running out of money and resources.

They are not allowing these people into the shelters, or offering them any sort of assistance.

Yes. And many are being turned out onto the street from the hotels the government. fema, red cross along with private donations and concerts is all of the money really GONE????

I DO NOT CATER TO IGNORANCE and Don't make me use it!
Homegirl 50
Super Administrator

Mood: feeling good :tu:

[*] posted on 3.17.2006 at 07:00 AM

Why is this being responded to? It is way old. Review the rules.

When other people make mistakes, we seek justice.
When we make mistakes, we seek compassion.
The lesson is to give to others what you seek.
--Maura Cullen
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top