Author: Subject: Honey Well ~ Discussion
Virtopia
Lifetime Member

Mood: Passionately Content . . . :butterfly:

[*] posted on 5.17.2005 at 10:20 AM

:lol:
It ain't long, you should be able to finish it in 5 days or so :yes:

2009 . . . Steadily on my grind.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Virtopia
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 5.23.2005 at 12:24 PM

Anyone done YET?

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
candy
Lifetime Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5.23.2005 at 12:47 PM

Sh!!!!!!!!!!!t I just got my book. I'm only on chapter 5. It's really good so far, so I should be done by the end of the week.

But that damn Esther sure is something else. How could you prostitute your own child??? and LAWD, LAWD why do I have a feeling that little hot azz Trena is going to become a Lady of Charm.......... dancing all nasty with that boy at the club hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you can tell, well at least so far, that her girl Alyson isnt nasty like that. Hopefully Miss Hot Azz wont turn Alyson out.

We'll see..................................................

I thought what I wanted was something I needed, when momma said NO, I just should have heeded.
DayDream

Mood: Eh...

[*] posted on 5.24.2005 at 01:14 PM

I'm done! Okay, I cheated, I read it a couple of months ago. When can we start discussing?
Virtopia
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 5.25.2005 at 11:21 AM

We can start discussing it right now.

I finished it like two weeks ago :lol:

DayDream

[*] posted on 5.25.2005 at 11:25 AM

Okay, it was messed up but I was laughing hard as hell at the end when dude drowned Ester. That woman was pure evil!!! And she showed no remorse!!! Crazy!!!
candy
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 5.25.2005 at 11:38 AM

Ok, still not done but almost there. I KNEW that little hot azz Trena was gonna become a Lady of Charm. She just turned her first trick. That damn Andrew, I hope she doesnt get pregnant. That damn man is not going to learn until Queen Esther has Big Walt put the smack down on his azz.

I agree with Sharise when she told Arnell to just leave, move away. I said that after Woody raped her. SHe should just go. She has enough money, if she feels James is going to leave her, then bounce.

I'm only half way through, so in discussion please try not to talk about the ending.

I'm at the part where Arnell rushes from the Catskills to her mother after finding out Tony dies:(

Oh and that dinner was too crazy, she was stalling, she should have just blurted it out.

I thought what I wanted was something I needed, when momma said NO, I just should have heeded.
DayDream

[*] posted on 5.25.2005 at 11:48 AM

Oh snap! I asked first. Didn't want to ruin the story for anybody but Virtopia said that we could start discussing it now. Sorry!!!:error:
Virtopia
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 5.25.2005 at 11:49 AM

Oops, sorry Candy, thought everyone would be done by now.

I personally just want a BigWalt for myself . . . and Andrew needs to get himself in check . . I can imagine how much children he would have out there running around.

candy
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 5.25.2005 at 04:20 PM

OK, the funeral. I cant stand Esther, but give her mad props for going to the funeral. DO THAT SH!T B*TCH!!!:rock: Wasnt nobody keeping her from that. SHe brung the big guns and everything. I was also happy Arnell slapped Tony's daughter. She was doing too much. ALthough I can understand being upset, but what both Arnell and Esther said was right. He chose her and the family accepted it.

That's some serious love Arnell has for her mother. Thank GOD!!! I will never have to go through what she did, but had it been my mother prostituting me, I dont know if I could forgive her.

And Trena, girl, girl. I'm so happy she came to her senses and decided to leave the house. I dont know if she'll get out, but Arnell promised her. That dayum Woodruff Parker, please let Big Walt mess him up:ko::nunchucks::gun::matrix::sword: and I hope Andrew dies a horrible death. He's stupid for having unprotected sex with prostitutes. I wonder if Kit will be mentioned again

OK, I'll try to finish by the end of the week.

candy
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 5.29.2005 at 07:00 PM

Yeah well I finished, and Arnell still had love for her mother. Had that been me, I would have had to hit her azz when she started telling James all that mess.

And James' weak punk azz, how is he going to have sex with Esther!!! not once, but all night. He should have left when he saw what she was doing. DUMB AZZ MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy Arnell found happiness, and Trena went to college.

So, what's up yall, I'm ready for the discussion.

Virtopia
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 5.30.2005 at 10:13 AM

I agree with James being a weak ass man . . . Esther could've had have so much game that his big head couldn't walk away.

Overall, I think that mother/daughter relationship was very interesting. Esther always thought she was helping her daughter (don't know WHY she thought that) and Arnell was always there for her mother, even when she did her wrong. I think if Esther didn't die that Arnell would still always be at her beck and call.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top