Cocoa Lounge

Deserved.... or total disrespect?
Tea_Honey - 2.9.2011 at 10:02 PM

Since we essentially have a new board since this video was first aired, wondered how the situations presented would be viewed by today's folk.

Faheem - 2.10.2011 at 12:26 AM

The behavior of those men can be summed up using one word, SAVAGE. The millisecond of joy or excitement they get from groping those women pales in comparison to how it makes those young ladies feel to be groped by complete strangers in the public.

Tea_Honey - 2.10.2011 at 11:42 PM

I agree wholeheartedly. It's been a while since I saw this video and I was so sickened by what I was witnessing I could barely get through it. Still, I find it amazing that this thread could get 36 hits and only yourself, and now myself, were affected enough to respond. Amazed and a little 'frightened.' We should not be numb to such violence to the human soul, to fear by the weaker for the stronger among us. We should not be so numb to the violence of a pack of black men toward the women of the race. The groping, the taunts and insulting comments were entirely out of line with civilized behavior. JMO

youngheart - 2.11.2011 at 05:15 PM

The fact that I don't see Jack-holes lining the sidewalk because they have been knocked the hell out is telling me that these women are okay with trifling barbaric idiots putting their filty hands on them!

I will never forget the day that as a grown ass woman with kids of my own I knocked the holy hell out of a 15 yr.old boy for slapping me on my ass,But after that knot when down and he bounced back from the concussion I probably gave him he had learned a very valuable lesson!

Tea_Honey - 2.12.2011 at 12:25 PM

You know, I was trying HARD not to go that way, but.... all I could think was I wish I was there.... with a .45 in my pocket. I swear, I'd have blown those mofos away. I'd have sprayed that broadwalk, and when I ran out of bullets, I would've taken that empty .45 and pistol-whipped every UNintelligent gorilla around me! Dayum! :steam:

IllWill - 2.12.2011 at 12:28 PM

I think the behavior was disrespectful. Regardless of how a woman is dressed or where she is, she shouldn't have to put up with that. The whole situation is embarrassing for all men and our race as well.

:td:

BMFRU2 - 2.13.2011 at 03:52 AM

OK. Know the area that Ur walking. Just Bcuz it's a public street DOESN'T mean that it's safe. Hell, back in Philly, we all know where the "I tles" lives, and DAMNED SURE didn't travel there.

Be hey. Walk where U'l get attention, and Ur gonna get attention.

BTW NOT all of US are like that.

Lazar - 2.13.2011 at 12:36 PM

We live in a country that screams freedom of expression from the roof tops. How these women dress is their business. The problem enters the picture when men such as these go past the coded boundaries of "personal space" (e.g 12 inches I think) and violate these women by touching them -- inappropriately!!!

IMHO I vote disrespected.

I have a total disregard for "neanderthal-troglodyte-type men, period.

Dayum!

1Love
Fine:wizard:

southernphoenix - 2.14.2011 at 04:29 AM

some liked it .... some did not. I personally think its too much but then again some liked it .... some did not.

Tea_Honey - 2.14.2011 at 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by southernphoenix
some liked it .... some did not. I personally think its too much but then again some liked it .... some did not.

What do you mean "some" like it? People viewing, or the women groped? If you mean the women groped, please, tell us which ones you thought "liked" it.

youngheart - 2.14.2011 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey
You know, I was trying HARD not to go that way, but.... all I could think was I wish I was there.... with a .45 in my pocket. I swear, I'd have blown those mofos away. I'd have sprayed that broadwalk, and when I ran out of bullets, I would've taken that empty .45 and pistol-whipped every UNintelligent gorilla around me! Dayum! :steam:

That's why I never leave home with it!

CADreamin - 2.14.2011 at 05:50 PM

Happy it was not me or mine because I would have taken my gun (I carry a 22 legally) and hurt someone.

When I see anyone acting in this manner I can only think of them as low down, ignorant dogs.

To add insult to injury these young men are black and had no respect for black women whatsoever.

Nothing else to say.

waterboxer - 2.14.2011 at 06:07 PM

Deserved? Not at all. But to gain any type of respect, respect for oneself must come first.

Tea_Honey - 2.15.2011 at 12:59 PM

Walking down the street? Like the sistah in the long-sleeved blue dress who was walking with and holding onto her "man's" arm when one of the neanderthals grabbed and squeezed her butt? Then as she hugged her "man's" arm even tighter, as if for dear life, another squeezed and fondled her butt?

southernphoenix - 2.15.2011 at 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by waterboxer
Deserved? Not at all. But to gain any type of respect, respect for oneself must come first.

I couldnt say it any better than that myself :ty:

Tea_Honey - 2.15.2011 at 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by southernphoenix
Quote:
Originally posted by waterboxer

I couldnt say it any better than that myself :ty:

You also can't say which one of the women "wanted" to be groped. :eyebrow:

Makaveli__23 - 3.7.2011 at 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey
Since we essentially have a new board since this video was first aired, wondered how the situations presented would be viewed by today's folk.

Those guys were disrespectful losers very desperate for any booty that walked by.

I would never do something like that.

Besides,those women had NOTHING to grab on to.

*I've seen women(my girlfriend) with bigger and better booties than that.