Cocoa Lounge

Jpier I finally Got It Together!!!
Confucius08 - 11.10.2009 at 07:04 PM

Visiting my Uncles! Can't wait to see them for Thanksgiving.

AfroImages.Org

At an event with my favorite girls!

AfroImages.Org

Cafe/Art Place in the Philippines

AfroImages.Org

I love the Beach!!! And yes, I am showing the big thighs and all :yes:

AfroImages.Org

On my way to class. I am so glad that I decided to lock my hair.

AfroImages.Org

But once in a while gotta change it up :lol:

AfroImages.Org

Tea_Honey - 11.10.2009 at 07:17 PM

These pix are classic examples of why men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses.

(You're a knockout WITHOUT them!)

Jpierpont - 11.10.2009 at 07:39 PM

Well worth the wait! You look even better than I remember.
Now all we need is one of you at your AKA gatherings.

Confucius08 - 11.10.2009 at 07:51 PM

Thanks Tea! I appreciate it.

Jpier, the 3rd one (me in blue dress) was actually at an Omega Psi Phi event, the other two ladies are my sorority sisters. I guess I didn't put my pin on that night.

Diamond - 11.10.2009 at 07:57 PM

Nice Pics...you went to the Phillipines...was it great ??

Confucius08 - 11.10.2009 at 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diamond
Nice Pics...you went to the Phillipines...was it great ??

I was in the Manila / Palawan Island area for clean water projects. In all honesty, I wouldn't break my neck to go back there. However, the people are very laid back, friendly, they don't have Anti-American hostility towards visiting Americans, and the food is good!!

Diamond - 11.10.2009 at 08:07 PM

That sounds GREAT!!..The second pic, the girl stooping behins you and the girl with the glasses...man....she ..looks...just like one of my 3 BFF's...only mine passed away soon after our wedding few yrs ago...She was one of my bridesmaids...

I looked and had to do a double take...they really favor...like..whoa...

Dang..i miss her...

Shudders...okay..okay..shake it off...

I see you hail from Philly...whatcha' say...I was born and mostly bred there.(though we had to move around state to state a lot..Philly was always our "Homing Pidgeon"...boomerang ..come back city/state...lol..

Confucius08 - 11.10.2009 at 08:11 PM

Quote:
That sounds GREAT!!..The second pic, the girl stooping behins you and the girl with the glasses...man....she ..looks...just like one of my 3 BFF's...only mine passed away soon after our wedding few yrs ago...She was one of my bridesmaids...

I looked and had to do a double take...they really favor...like..whoa...

Dang..i miss her...

Shudders...okay..okay..shake it off...

I see you hail from Philly...whatcha' say...I was born and mostly bred there.(though we had to move around state to state a lot..Philly was always our "Homing Pidgeon"...boomerang ..come back city/state...lol..

I am so sorry to hear about your friend.

Believe it or not, I hail from the Pittsburgh area and moved to Philly for work and have been stuck here ever since :lol:

But I love the fact that the city is located between NY & DC. Also, the people are pretty cool, they don't put on fronts - AT ALL, which I LOVE.

Tea_Honey - 11.10.2009 at 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Confucius08
Thanks Tea! I appreciate it.

Appreciate who - Dorothy Parker or me? (Considering that Dorothy's advice in your case is EXCELLENT!) :dunno:

Diamond - 11.10.2009 at 08:21 PM

Wow..small world..lol..one of my relatives went to the University of Pitt...and as a kid all i remember is steep hills..and some prison/jail being practically right smack dab in the middle of the city..which seemed dangerous...and some fish joint that was delicious and close by....AND, it being a "Gray" toned city with the factories...but that's it..U of Pitt...steep hills to get there and ...lol..fish sammiches...and..yeah..that jail...lol.

Confucius08 - 11.10.2009 at 08:28 PM

Quote:
Wow..small world..lol..one of my relatives went to the University of Pitt...and as a kid all i remember is steep hills..and some prison/jail being practically right smack dab in the middle of the city..which seemed dangerous...and some fish joint that was delicious and close by....AND, it being a "Gray" toned city with the factories...but that's it..U of Pitt...steep hills to get there and ...lol..fish sammiches...and..yeah..that jail...lol.

Don't laugh but I graduated from UPitt. Now, the world just a lot smaller! :lol: When where you there? It sounds like a long time ago.

Oh yeah, I remember that jail, they actually built a new one and moved it to the edge of downtown. Pittsburgh has a few good fish places: The Oyster House, Primanti Brothers, or some random bars?

I call Pittsburgh, "Gothom City" because it is ALWAYS grey!

msclassy - 11.10.2009 at 08:51 PM

Nice pics...too cute.

BrownBomber - 11.10.2009 at 09:13 PM

No question,all of the photos are nice.But you know I gotta comment about that beach shot,don't you?(lol)....Ya see I love me a woman with big,sexy thighs.(Skinny women need to do two things.....one....get a sandwich ot two....Two, go sit their flat asses down somewhere).Since I'm old enough to be your father,I'll keep it g-rated.....Nice beach shot!:clap:

Tastey - 11.10.2009 at 09:27 PM

Very nice pics :tu:

Diamond - 11.10.2009 at 09:30 PM

Con...lol....I was a kid kid...so all of this is from the vantage point of a kid who was either looking through adult legs and knees...and being tugged along...to either being carried all sleepy on a male relatives shoulders...I was prolly 5-6?? man...just a vague memory...like a "de ja vu".....just a fleeting vague recall child kid memory locked in ...

So the jail was in a downtowny type area...I think so bus route was nearby because somehow we got on to go somewhere...lol.

( mental note...why do i always spell the world grey..gray...lol....hee-hee...but YUP....LOL...BOOOO-Yaaaa..that's it...much better analogy...(again from the memory of a kid perspective...) ..Pittsburgh ...That is IT....lol....hee-hee-hee-hee...memory reminds me of Batman Gotham City

NTway....Pics look nice...Your Uncles look like they "do " something...like entertainers type vibe...lol...don't tell 'em i said that...

All I got, Ma...all i got...memory gone...now..lol...:rofl:...:rolling:...

Confucius08 - 11.11.2009 at 06:21 AM

Thanks guys!

Brownbomber...how could I forget!! Well that one is just for you :lol:

Diamond! You have a good memory!!! Your descriptions were pretty accurate of what the city looked like and the layout long ago.

Now that I have figured out how to post pics! I can post more! :devil:

Jewel - 11.11.2009 at 09:03 AM

How cute are you? Love the pics! Ur one of my CL favs even tho u pledged the wrong sorority. Ha! J/k

Diamond - 11.11.2009 at 10:32 AM

LOL...:rofl:...:rolling:...

Good Lord...Confucious...How "Long Ago was this layout"...geez...maybe it was another life/body experience for me..lol ...hee-hee..maybe i have my memory cities mixed up...hee-hee-hee..all i do kno 100%..was i was a snot nose kid...and somebody was graduating...something like that...

hee-hee..this is cracking me up...I can't get Gotham City outta my head now...

(Oh another connection my middle oldests sister is an AKA...so there's another small world connect :tu:)

Ntway...Can't wait to see more esp from the trip/event...:tu:

Confucius08 - 11.11.2009 at 02:56 PM

Thanks Jewel! :lol:

Diamond, quit playing. Your sister is an AKA too, that is funny.

Diamond, that was a while ago when you visited true but you were hella accurate.

Soul Cry - 11.11.2009 at 03:06 PM

BEAUTIFUL pics sistren.

Don't worry, I got some juicy thighs too. lol

...those star fish look almost fake.

speakout - 11.12.2009 at 09:16 AM

great photos, Your biggest fan was Chrismoney, I wonder where he is. ( was I suppose to say that?)

Jpierpont - 11.12.2009 at 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Soul Cry
BEAUTIFUL pics sistren.

Don't worry, I got some juicy thighs too. lol

...those star fish look almost fake.

Prove it, or they don't exist. :)

tafui - 11.13.2009 at 07:11 PM

Gorgeous pics, Confucius!:rock:

CSmith - 11.15.2009 at 02:10 PM

Hey...Hey...um...HOLLAAAAA!