Cocoa Lounge

The Honorable Queen Ann Barksdale
Kamau - 9.5.2015 at 08:02 PM

June 24, 1912

Also known as Anna Boston or Ann Bostwick.

Here's an account you should know...and I quote:

"Great crowds attended and saw the shot riddled body of the Negress cut from the tree. Sheriff Bennett has made no arrests and none are expected.

The truth is that there is general rejoicing over the lynching of the Negress and the lynchers are known to everybody.

The Negress was lynched from an auto.

The machine in which she was sitting was driven under a tree, a rope placed about her neck and the other end tied to a limb of the tree. The machine was started at high speed and the Negress left hanging.

Her body was then shot to pieces.

Her eyes were shot out and such a fusillade directed at her waist that she was cut in two."

[page 21; from Thirty Years of Lynching in the United States 1889-1918; New York, 1919].

Kamau - 9.8.2015 at 08:32 AM

you are on our thoughts

Kamau - 10.5.2015 at 06:54 AM

our thoughts are still with you beautiful Queen...they want us to forget you and the other Queens...they want us to be quiet and talk pleasant things instead about non-black women who attempts to divest you of your greatness...

they want us to see our Queens get killed and forget about her like road kill--as if one has just ran over a bug or rodent on the street.

they want us to have absolutely no knowledge and feelings about what is being done against our precious Black Women.

they don't want your beauty, intelligence and sophistication to be revealed and acknowledged.

in short, they wanna attack you and me for loving Black Women.

but we are going to press ahead through the stinch of hatred against Black Woman and their (anti-Black Woman people) personal malajustments...and no matter how desperately they wanna get us to try, we will not ever forget you or any of our other beautiful Queens.

Tea_Honey - 10.5.2015 at 12:30 PM

The Rules

The Spirituality forum has returned but with some obviously noticeable changes.One major change is that sub-forums have been added to accommodate the various religious sects that make up this community.

All of the threads that once made up the Spirituality forum as a whole have been moved to an Archived forum that is for viewing only.

The rules that applied to the Spirituality forum apply to all sub-forums as well.Religious debates are not to be posted in the sub-forums but in the Religious Debates forum as it always has been.

Over posting (spamming) in the sub-forums is considered to be five or more posts made in the same day.This number can change if we see it is being abused.In other words, posting exactly five threads everyday is obvious spamming.We have never allowed spam in the other forums and we discourage it here as well.When you spam you essentially see to it that threads by other members get pushed to back pages while yours stay on the front page.This is selfish and disrespectful to your fellow board members.

We hope these added changes will be beneficial to all members and bring peace to this forum as a whole.However, we know that no matter what you give people they will always

Kamau - 10.7.2015 at 03:54 AM

the maladjusted would like for Black Women to not embrace their beauty, their intelligence and their sophistication. the maladjusted seeks to disrupt the flow of data regarding the magnificence of Black Women...the maladjusted will try everything they can with the ultimate goal of trying to fulfill a certainty that Black Women do not embrace their beauty and Perfection.

bewildered by the delivery of the beautiful data and information regarding Black Women, the maladjusted sit in dark rooms trying to figure out how to stop Black Women from embracing their divinity.

the maladjusted should know that when it comes to the adoration of Black Women, our work is not scattered, isolated or patchy. and because of that,we will continue to say the names of Black Women...we will continue to adore Black Women...we will continue to honor our Queens now and forever more.

we will do more than just mention your name "once" upon a time here and there intermittently remote, sporadically infrequent and irregular and every now and then occasionally from time to time ever so often and once in a while and just maybe...in a blue moon...that's not love...that's maladjusted pretending to love...

with me, your names, your divinity, your magnificence won't be buried in a stack of folders, in a box, down in the mildew-smelling basement---and someone says "see, I said her name...once...somewhere... in the distant past."

the people see that it's not me who divides their board time between gossiping about what black man is sexing a Kardashian and throw in an occasional, honorable mention regarding something 'positive' about a Black Woman.

the people feel my passion and so the numbers express that claim...on the thesis of Black Woman's beauty, the numbers are not expressed in those who are maladjusted.

and the reason why my numbers are steadily rising is because the people know that genuine honor for the Black Woman is a commitment. it requires dedication and loyalty to and for Black Woman---all the traits my mumz taught me to give Black Women.

thus, genuine love for the Black Woman is readily seen...genuine respect for the Black Woman is continual...it is a constant...not some one shot, 'oh I did it once, let me go find it though under the steps and blow the dust off it' type scenario.

therefore, we will keep your names lit like ancient fires in the night forest of the Ancient World, and I will make sure the fires of the Black Woman's beauty and Perfection never go out...and that's what it means to say the Black Woman's name.

Kamau - 10.13.2015 at 12:20 PM

the maladjusted tells you and me to not say the names of our Black Women...but we won't listen to the maladjusted.

our thoughts are on the Honorable Queen Ann Barksdale.

Kamau - 10.31.2015 at 03:12 PM

our thoughts are with you beautiful Queen

Kamau - 11.1.2015 at 05:37 AM

the maladjusted would like for Black Women to not embrace their beauty, their intelligence and their sophistication. the maladjusted seeks to disrupt the flow of data regarding the magnificence of Black Women...the maladjusted will try everything they can with the ultimate goal of trying to fulfill a certainty that Black Women do not embrace their beauty and Perfection.

bewildered by the delivery of the beautiful data and information regarding Black Women, the maladjusted sit in dark rooms trying to figure out how to stop Black Women from embracing their divinity.

the maladjusted should know that when it comes to the adoration of Black Women, our work is not scattered, isolated or patchy. and because of that,we will continue to say the names of Black Women...we will continue to adore Black Women...we will continue to honor our Queens now and forever more.

we will do more than just mention your name "once" upon a time here and there intermittently remote, sporadically infrequent and irregular and every now and then occasionally from time to time ever so often and once in a while and just maybe...in a blue moon...that's not love...that's maladjusted pretending to love...

with me, your names, your divinity, your magnificence won't be buried in a stack of folders, in a box, down in the mildew-smelling basement---and someone says "see, I said her name...once...somewhere... in the distant past."

the people see that it's not me who divides their board time between gossiping about what black man is sexing a Kardashian and throw in an occasional, honorable mention regarding something 'positive' about a Black Woman.

the people feel my passion and so the numbers express that claim...on the thesis of Black Woman's beauty, the numbers are not expressed in those who are maladjusted.

and the reason why my numbers are steadily rising is because the people know that genuine honor for the Black Woman is a commitment. it requires dedication and loyalty to and for Black Woman---all the traits my mumz taught me to give Black Women.

thus, genuine love for the Black Woman is readily seen...genuine respect for the Black Woman is continual...it is a constant...not some one shot, 'oh I did it once, let me go find it though under the steps and blow the dust off it' type scenario.

therefore, we will keep your names lit like ancient fires in the night forest of the Ancient World, and I will make sure the fires of the Black Woman's beauty and Perfection never go out...and that's what it means to say the Black Woman's name.

Kamau - 11.2.2015 at 10:25 AM

"The original Black Woman was the first model and standard of feminine beauty. She represented the epitome of graciousness. The sublime elegance of her corn-rowed or bushy hair, the dignity of her facial comeliness with her broad nose and delectable full lips and the awe inspiring curves of her voluptuous form was the subject of artists all over the world around 40,000 years ago."

Ishakamusa Barashango, author of African Woman: The Original Guardian Angel

[Washington, D.C.: IV Dynasty Publishing Company, page 47).

Kamau - 11.3.2015 at 01:23 PM

our thoughts are on the Honorable Queen Ann Barksdale

Kamau - 11.5.2015 at 08:39 AM

we honor you, we say your name Honorable Queen Ann Barksdale

Kamau - 1.5.2016 at 01:19 PM

we say the name of The Honorable Queen Ann Barksdale

Kamau - 6.30.2016 at 06:24 PM

we honor you beautiful Queen...

Kamau - 8.3.2016 at 05:42 PM

we say your name beautiful Queen...

Kamau - 8.7.2016 at 12:49 AM

https://s8.postimg.org/rrfw28hrp/shap1.png